Venom 2.0

DeletedUser40387

Lol you dont know who is OoC :D And one advice, dont talk about something you dont know much about :) also elite alliance invite only good expirianced players and friends when "mra" invite even ones who just start playing grepo :)

you do know this isent the only strategy game like this so some advice for you it is easy to pick an mra of noobs that would be me included and the elite alliance are elite players because noobs cant do that so i think what i said you thought of it a different way

DeletedUser40387

he is in the OOC who are trying to get credit for our spoils drag bunch of noobs who try to get credit from our work is nothing more than pathetic
i agree with you elite are better than mra i just happened to start and in all new players start in a mra usually and just because i am new to this game thier are more out there i admit grepolis

DeletedUser

you do know this isent the only strategy game like this so some advice for you it is easy to pick an mra of noobs that would be me included and the elite alliance are elite players because noobs cant do that so i think what i said you thought of it a different way
:) like i said dont talk about something you dont know nothing because you not showing yourself in good light, how you expect that any alliance invite you now when you talk bad about only one really great alliance who accept to give you chanse :) but oh well you know the best :p

DeletedUser40387

lol you still get what i mean elite better mra for beginners but numbers somtimes prevail i did not say order of chaos was a rubbish allaince i think it has a good chance of winning on my world i said i would prefer to be an elite alliance i was offered to join sparten legecy who are an elite an alliance but i stayed loyal to order of chaos so i dont understand where you are coming from and by the way i doubt i know the best i think you know more than me i was just meaning i prefer elite alliances from other games like this i am sorry if i misleading you

DeletedUser5061

aww.. bless :)

Guys, we will start up a skype room tomorrow night :) if we don't have your skype id already please add one of the team like myself, nick1 or dazlerr if you can and are willing (my skype id is dai.zan).

If you have friends looking to join the server and you think they will make good additions to the team, its best you invite them using a link and make sure they are in ocean 45. We recruit based on location in-game and will not compromise on our recruitment strategy to accommodate individual players regardless of their skill level so please make sure you pick south-west, those who end up in the wrong ocean and too far out will not be invited.

DeletedUser40387

and you agreed cabz bii and you blame me for putting order of chaos down

DeletedUser15581

Thank you for adding me! looking forward to playing with you finally ! :)
Have you created a skype room already? Dazzler has me in his skype friends list, ask him to drop me in the room. Otherwise I'll add you when I sign in to skype next.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

gues you guys have you're settings :p
Wonder how it had the exact settings :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3613

Thank you for adding me! looking forward to playing with you finally ! :)
Have you created a skype room already? Dazzler has me in his skype friends list, ask him to drop me in the room. Otherwise I'll add you when I sign in to skype next.

CZAR :) good to see you here buddy !!

DeletedUser

Alright, I barely know a handful of players from that list in the first post. Hope to chat up with a few on skype before we get on with the game.

How come ? They are the elite in the grepolis world :)

Milos21

Phrourach
I just dropped by to say good luck. Seeing unit again is a pleasure, its been 2 years now. Dai, I wish you were around a couple of months back, we could bring more of the squad together again. I will ask around and see if people are interested to switch server since we are on Lindos atm.
Anyway, I have black belt if you still need it. Hope pythag, skully stay around as well.