War Declaration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You have really sunken to some low depths there

Nah, he has always been there - some people just need their chane to shine and show in public whole world how they really are and Im glad, that it wasnt only me flaming him. As usuall Grom made his black propaganda...
thanks tibs for opening eyes of others on this subject.

PS TFP is to proud to speak about their leaders, organisational issues, inactives etc

I wish the best of luck to all who I know and respect in TFP.

DeletedUser

Nah, he has always been there - some people just need their chane to shine and show in public whole world how they really are and Im glad, that it wasnt only me flaming him. As usuall Grom made his black propaganda...
thanks tibs for opening eyes of others on this subject.

PS TFP is to proud to speak about their leaders, organisational issues, inactives etc

I wish the best of luck to all who I know and respect in TFP.

True, i have alot of respect for TFP, just not tibs. He is a guy who twists things behind belief. He told me he was having a bad week becuase of reasons and i told him how i had been.... hardly crying to him for hours....

Just like when he OFFERED ME a merge into TFP, but refused to compromise in anyway becuase he didnt trust me... why offer a merge to someone you distrust !!! He then twisted everything to make me a bad guy

DeletedUser

Yes my gf did leave me and we talked about this but only in general chit chat. I however am a respectful guy and will not comment on your financial status or your ability to find a place to live !!!

Respectful I think not... By saying that you are not going to mention an issue and then discussing it in the same sentence is just childish.

The alternative may be that you did not understand that you were doing this which would suggest something else all together.

DeletedUser

A final word

U two remind me of the two old men in the muppet show. The ones who sat in the balcony....insulting everyone, and laughing at their own jokes.

as for "special" GROM......yes i am, thank you.

again, thx for all the laughs

ps GROM

did u think mass mailing my alliance and insulting me was classy?

I thought it was a lame attempt by someone with no class at all. Ur lame effort had exactly the opposite effect u wanted.....it galvanised my alliance, and showed everyone just how low u were willing to go.

class? u can barely spell it

ta ta

;)

DeletedUser

Respectful I think not... By saying that you are not going to mention an issue and then discussing it in the same sentence is just childish.

The alternative may be that you did not understand that you were doing this which would suggest something else all together.

Haha i chose not to go into details, but made a point of what i know and not bringing it up before hand

DeletedUser

that was real classy scar

i may have been homeless for ten days...but u will always be a loser...and an ugly one at that.

:p

DeletedUser

that was real classy scar

i may have been homeless for ten days...but u will always be a loser...and an ugly one at that.

:p

Im not even going to drop to your level and trade petty insults with you act like a man for once, not a 3 yr old

DeletedUser

During my ten day absense, u and your friend GROM, have thrown so many lies and insults my way.
Now the shoe is on the other foot, you try to take the moral high ground?
Double standards scar?
Class?
I suggest u go back to them.
If anyone spoke about me like that in rl, i would wipe the floor with em, and stick the boot in too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I honestly have no idea what "lies" your talking about. And to be honest this is a game slash why should your name calling be brought to the forums and lower the level of this game for everyone. If you wish to insult me in the strong ways you are, do it through PM. Dont ruin this for everyone else.

Anyway back to topic......

DeletedUser

No love for Phoenix Legionnaires? :(

We conquested an IOA city like big boys earlier today! We did!

DeletedUser

Kudos to the Legionnaires! Good job boys, keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

Yes.....back to topic
Despite being outnumbered 4:1(doa/huns)
.....we are doing ok thx.
Still no sign of any incoming....so i summise that the "elite" DoA realise that apart from stragglers and inactives....we will NOT be the walkovers they are used to.
Good luck doa.

DeletedUser

During my ten day absense, u and your friend GROM, have thrown so many lies and insults my way.
Now the shoe is on the other foot, you try to take the moral high ground?
Double standards scar?
Class?
I suggest u go back to them.
If anyone spoke about me like that in rl, i would wipe the floor with em, and stick the boot in too.

tiberius....lack of words

lies lies lies
anyway nice freakshow, it proves my point, your every single post...Every conversation looks like this with you, if we can call it that way.

I didnt mass mail your alliance - paranoia wins again...
I emailed people with who I spoke before and had always a pleasure to talk with. People who I wanted to work with - carden and h17waii, thats all, nobody else - 2 people. I talked to them before about joining together and when you broke my last "bubble of patience" I told them what I think about you. Dare to challenge me? Go and ask everyone in your alliance who did I speak to...come on, go ask.

You dont do good your alliance by constant insulting everyone around, its pathetic. If you have a constructive critic share it but keep your dirty language to yourself. I dont appreciate that, never did.

Finally its a game for god sake and you are threatening me with some imaginary real life consequences. Get a grip man, you are embarrassing yourself.

PS
Yes.....back to topic
Despite being outnumbered 4:1(doa/huns)
.....we are doing ok thx.
Still no sign of any incoming....
let me rephrase it - DoA still see no signs of any incoming...after all TFP attacked DoA not other way around, and if losing all these cities is "no sign" then I dont know what is.
Oh and yeah 4:1... yeah right, every single DoA, the Huns, Asylum member, and god knows who else is charging at you right now. Why dont you add to this some other alliances further than 2 oceans away, maybe harbingers as well? oh and dont forget about Off Topic Crusaders and Black - we are all attacking you.

Hero lol I must see your troops first - I myself have taken 2 cities from your most active players in oc76 - carden (181k points) and st frank and we are the attacked side! How many did you take tibs? how many did you attack? How many BPs do you have?
34k BPs in totall? Oh we have a winner!
You are ridiculous - I made 9k BPs in atatck last saturday all on TFP players, all active, who were stacking defences or dodging.
ridiculous

DeletedUser

tiberius....lack of words

lies lies lies
anyway nice freakshow, it proves my point, your every single post...every conversation looks like this with you, if we can call it that way.

i didnt mass mail your alliance - paranoia wins again...
I emailed people with who i spoke before and had always a pleasure to talk with. People who i wanted to work with - carden and h17waii, thats all, nobody else - 2 people. i talked to them before about joining together and when you broke my last "bubble of patience" i told them what i think about you. Dare to challenge me? Go and ask everyone in your alliance who did i speak to...come on, go ask.

You dont do good your alliance by constant insulting everyone around, its pathetic. If you have a constructive critic share it but keep your dirty language to yourself. I dont appreciate that, never did.

Finally its a game for god sake and you are threatening me with some imaginary real life consequences. Get a grip man, you are embarrassing yourself.

agreed

DeletedUser

I would quote and comment on every insult Tibs has made in the last 3 pages but that would take to long. So I'm just going to say that even though I don't get along with DoA and I started out rooting for TFP I am definitely willing to send a couple waves of attacks on Tibs if someone asked me to. You've sunken to a new low..... for anyone.

DeletedUser

First of all I do not force IOA to do our bidding. They are autonomous and exist wholly to acomplish the misison that Badnight and I set out for it upon its creation. We do not force them to join in our wars. They are a "training" alliance. They are defensive in nature as a general rule, and we help them as much as possible when we can reach those being attacked. TFP have a training alliance also but we have not chosen to target them, choosing instead to target TFP members instead. We are slowly picking targets and removing them. 14 of them to be exact, non of which was their "training" alliance. We will continue to do so.. The fact remains that you have taken 1 DOA city and we have taken 14 TFP citis. <shrug> facts are facts. This gap will continue to widen. I assure you. If you choose to spend your time conquesting IOA cities they will do their best to defend themselves until we can reach them. It pains me that they must take the brunt of your conquests, but they understand that they were in a vulnerable position.

Tibs, all I have to say to you is that anything negative I have ever said to you was very "in game." I played on your name a bit for fun and made a comment about fuzzy slippers as a general poke, but never ment you no harm or no true personal insult. I think you have proven again that your diplomatic skills are akin to a sasquatch running through an antique shop, so I won't even defend that comment at all.(neither the sasquatch OR your diplomatic skills exist) Dropping insults garnered from in game converstations is truly dishonorable.

From this point on do not bother sending me in-game message as I have blocked you. You have single-handedly sucked the honor out of your alliance. It's a sad day for TFP. H1 is welcome to contact me, but you are not.

I would also like to remind my guys to be careful not to drop down to that level. This is a game, DOA handles its business and keeps things "in-game" It's perfectly ok to talk a little smack, that's part of the fun, just be weary of getting drawn into an insult contest over personal conversations that took place in-game.

Please remember this is "IS" a game. Enjoy it and don't take our changing the decor of the cities we take as a personal insult. I promise we will treat your people well.

forty

DeletedUser

First of all I do not force IOA to do our bidding. They are autonomous and exist wholly to acomplish the misison that Badnight and I set out for it upon its creation. We do not force them to join in our wars. They are a "training" alliance. They are defensive in nature as a general rule, and we help them as much as possible when we can reach those being attacked. TFP have a training alliance also but we have not chosen to target them, choosing instead to target TFP members instead. We are slowly picking targets and removing them.
Inactive players make good targets, Huh :eek:

But it is the truth Active players have been conquered, The war is still new,we shall see if the cap will close or not .

DeletedUser9300

Tibs... tibs.. tibs...
How about actually responding to the allegations DoA makes? 14:1, IoA is not always under the protection of DoA, the conquests on your players WERE on active players.

You're in O75. We're currently repelling your weak attacks and CS attempts in the 60s and O76...
don't worry. Your time will come, rest assured.

Don't just make personal insults and brag about your IoA city conquests... how about trying to break some of the conquests on your top 10 players in your alliance, hm?

DeletedUser

This is the normal course of action for all alliances that seek to be the top dog. It's a grepo version goldilocks (too stong, too tough, just right) if you can't win, make a huge set of reasonable comments on the forum (passive aggressive style), look anxiously around the world maps, find the nearest and smallest IoA player you can and unload on them.

First of all we havent been targeting the smallest and nearest IoA players and second for a alliance ranked 4th in points and 5th in BP and have 165 members you should be able to defend against attacks and Conquers,so don't go around trying to pretend like you can't take care of yourself, Third there in our core oceans,now if you were and alliance and theres 9k-10k cities that can offer a pretty big attack wouldn't you remove the threat of them before sending your units further away to DoA cities

And PL just took out first city in the war :D

Status
Not open for further replies.