War

DeletedUser31302

Good job man keep it up get into 55 so we can link up :D

Please man we all know the most you're doing with your day is beating it, eating it, and repeating it.

Mute if all of your 23 posts are as stupid as this one then yes....

you being serious ?, everyone knows all you do is beat the meat and sit in alone yourself, silly person. ** BE GONE **

DeletedUser5554

You're a very creative person
NOT.jpg

But seriously though you mad bro? OH HE MAD GUYS WATCH OUT THIS BOY FIESTY! Hide yo kids hide yo wife Harry bout to be - reppin errbody out hurr. (;

No but seriously getting back on topic Harry you just proved exactly why Buzz is screwed. Random guy you don't even know. "Lets insult him!" Buzz logic....And this is pretty much the story of the whole world. Normally some MRA or an alliance that showed early dominance runs their mouth and pisses off the world. Nah its some 14 man not top 12 alliance where only ONE person is actually sensible.

DeletedUser

Nod's got my back!! YEah bro, whats up with insulting someone you don't even know that just pointed out how nooby most of the players on the rim are (common knowledge)? I mean I'm not the greatest player by any stretch of the imagination and I am 19th now 15th in my ocean after only a few hours. There is only one island closer to the rim than mine. People are sloooow out here.

On topic, I question your alliances tactics. Declairing and withdrawing wars sounds as if you have realized that you got in over your head. I would put my money on players Murty, avera, and jimmy trained (assuming they actually are) any day over a few big-headed forum goers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Yeah that's how I got my calculation in the first place when I gave them the edge. They claim they branched from the old Evolution so naturally they get a huge edge over some people though their approach raises questions they surely could beat Buzz. XD

DeletedUser5554

He made a fool out of himself and everyone called him on his ....Also I didn't make it a secret that if Buzz didn't want to off the world they should shut him up now...They took it to heart. To bad the new public faces of their alliances is a bigger disaster for Buzz than the 2002 NFL draft was for Joey Harrington.

DeletedUser

Maybe they can have a public relations campaign to overcome the appearance of abrasiveness and downright lunacy.

DeletedUser5554

That could work...To bad the only people to impress are us, amir, a couple of mods, and amused by-standers.

DeletedUser

Marketing campaign to make people give a hoot followed by a public relations campaign to make everyone not think that they're detrimentally arrogant?

DeletedUser

because some people have more important things to do....

If you had more important things to do, you wouldn't be playing Grepolis, let alone posting on the externals. That comment is void, regardless - sheer hypocrisy. How many sport players lose and then proceed to call the opposition no-lifers for doing well? It's the same concept and, after all, they're both just games.

Anyways, when we were leading Glimmer, MrP seemed very desperate for a merge, when that was declined, he wanted a pact. He mailed Hassan and I many times, incessantly. I don't see how they can be the saviour against the MRA taint, when they themselves were practically begging diplomacy scarcely halfway through BP. :D

DeletedUser5554

It seems like he would be. Cool think look at the initial post in this thread "we ask all alliances to help us" right away there's a que. They try to seem mighty but ask for help. I never ask for help from anyone before I need it personally. And if I feel a situation will go south I try to avoid it or mail my friends weeks in advance that a problem could arise.

DeletedUser1405

Penguin, is Pushty telling the truth?

Don't worry about it CK, everyone was after mergers at the start of the world. What i find funny about this lot is that it seems to be the same people that are posting the negative comments about Buzz. Just laugh them off, the more you listen and take notice of them the more they will continue to try and wind you up.
Yes the alliance may have had a bad past but anyone with any sense realises that the past is just that, and people need to know that work is ongoing to improve the way it works. And the way its organised. There is an old saying that comes to mind, "Never judge a book by its cover". work it out

Let the haters hate, we know where we are going.

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to wind anyone up, I am stating an opinion in the most reasonable way I can. For The Buzz's cover is quite good - high average, strong forum presence, etc. It's the chapters that concern me - BP wars & BP pacts.

Sure, as you keep saying, 'past mistakes don't make an alliance', but I know MrP and Smithy have been around for a while, what makes you think they will learn and amend this now? I admire your faith and I'm not trying to negate from that, but personally I feel it may be misplaced.

DeletedUser5554

Talking sense with reasonable proof to back it up thus far in a hope to maybe make someone realize that Buzz is very flawed is "winding someone up"? Then i'm guilty as charged. And the past is the past? Dude aside from you everyone on Buzz has displayed some level of immaturity at some point. I'm not saying that we haven't either in our response to it but still for a team trying to take the high road it sure seems to fall off the cliffs a lot.

DeletedUser1405

I have enough sense to read what has happened since the world has started and the mistakes that have been made, i for One have cringed when i have read certain posts and i assure you i have had my say on them in the internal messages.
Lets leave it where it is, that is that 3-4 people don't like the way some have operated in the past and i will stand by my own record from the past, people who know me will vouch that i can organise and lead where needed, but as i already know i can only go as far as i am allowed inhouse.
Lets put the past behind us and personally i will enjoy chatting with certain people i here. I am not speaking for others btw.

DeletedUser

Okay, it's too early to make a definite judgment on anything, anyway. I'm sure the world will begin to filter on the 16th and the days following. :)