Wars (again, hopefully last time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't recall saying I'll never lose a CS, I said no active Paragon member will ever lose a city, which holds true thus far.

DeletedUser33267

Ok believe what you want as your always right.

Just hope you read the post from Hell Knights as you could learn something.

Peace out pal

DeletedUser

You should take better control of your inactives, also Orestes ever heard of trip wires?

-vka was active. I dug through battle reports and messages and found this:

OrestesOfArgos on 2012-11-12 at 11:19

SWITCH GODS TO HADES

I have cerberi inbound.

I sent 18 Cerbs and told him to switch gods. -vka ignored me and the cerbs bounced. I sent 1384 archers separately, which did not bounce.

2012-11-12 at 13:11

Your troops can't remain in the city of shumpo because they don't worship the same god. That's why your units will return to 1I Ithaca.

Support from mythical units is only possible if both cities worship the same god!

Then, for no apparent reason, -vka sent my support home.

-vka is sending back the following troops from shumpo: (1324 archers, 44 hoplites, 89 fast transports) on 2012-11-13 @ 02:20

The archers (and 500 of Phlebius' biremes) were removed ~18 hours before the city was taken. By the time I noticed, it was too late. I have no idea why -vka decided to essentially give the city away to OA101.

Greopintel shows that Jdeoro took the city on 2012-11-13 @ 20:11:43

Recap:

2012-11-12 @11:19 - I sent support and messaged him to switch gods. I sent archers and cerbs separately.
2012-11-12 @ 13:11 - Cerberi bounce
2012-11-13 @ 02:20 - -vka decides to send home my archers
2012-11-13 @ 20:11:43 - jdeoro takes custody of the city

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

This all i wanted from Paragon sorry not the full alliance just a select few. If they said well done on defending as our aim was to take your city then i would have just left it at that and said thanks for the excitement, But they have not got the respect to say that all they keep saying is about stats this and wall that. Ostrich gloated he had never lost a cs and never will, so i gloated that within 24 hours 3 cs failed and 1 died.

I like the way you have done this message maybe some people can learn from this and i thank you for being respectful towards me and our alliance in this instant.

Tagged.

Noone ever undermined the FACT that you defended 3 CS and sunk 1.... where is the problem... yes the problem is you dont like Paragon and specifically Orestes and myself, because you know we are on good way to win the world, and it sucks cos the ''good guys'' aka the coalition against evil empire of gold ''rich'' spammer had little to no effect, so you all take the slightest chance to boast just like Gammasnarf did when they conquered a few cities of another slacker.... its all fine but Im waiting for a report ''OrestesOfArgos has lost city ''city name'' to TAGGED'' then ill applaud you, but both you and I only know this will happen if Orestes is somehow banned with attackable ban or if he quits or if all alliances like SM HK and Enigma attack Paragon.

So i kinda understand your frustrations and using it to try and annoy Paragon leadership, well it aint working, your responses only show me that you're no better than jacksonricky the kid with slightly more skill...

noone said anything about your defense apart from the fact that leaving your wall dust was not the brightest of all ideas and 1 day such decisions will make you loose thousands of extra troops, but you came out and picked jdeoros conquest most likely without his approval and rubbed it in Paragons face when clearly you had 0 to do with it and sole purpose of it was to annoy Orestes and possibly someone else.

what maddoga wrote is what we wrote just in different fashion ... You agreed with him but you tried to annoy us so it just further proves my point your frustration towards Paragon and all your WEEKS of failures you all guys had with attacking us giving free BP...

This all i wanted from Paragon sorry not the full alliance just a select few. If they said well done on defending as our aim was to take your city then i would have just left it at that and said thanks for the excitement,

Yes i get it you want to discipline us and teach us manners? LOL ... good luck with that, better do it through those 30+ city conquests of Orestes if you ever can.... forum words are just that forum words....

But they have not got the respect

And with what did you earn your respect?

Wasnt you who said respect is earned???? Well if Orestes did not earn his respect on Olympia by now then you are billions of LIGHT years away from earning ANY respect on Olympia really....

So we did nothing wrong according to your words of ''wisdom''

DeletedUser

Noone ever undermined the FACT that you defended 3 CS and sunk 1.... where is the problem... yes the problem is you dont like Paragon and specifically Orestes and myself, because you know we are on good way to win the world, and it sucks cos the ''good guys'' aka the coalition against evil empire of gold ''rich'' spammer had little to no effect, so you all take the slightest chance to boast just like Gammasnarf did when they conquered a few cities of another slacker....

LOL. Making boasts like that makes me laugh.. You can tell that this is your first world by claiming you're "on good way to win the world"! Good god.. *Face palm*

Little to no effect? I beg to differ, you've been put on the defensive and you're not the best alliance in this world anymore looking at the stats.

The fact you keep referring to me if touching , it really is, but I didn't boast about anything. Naming the cities we have taken is pure fact, compared to you and Orestes trying to cushion each city you lose by claiming they're ALL inactive or as you like to call them 'slackers' (Like it's everyone's duty to try and play this game for the most amount of time?)

DeletedUser

Paragon is no longer the best alliance? Gee, I wonder who you think usurped the throne from me?

We dominate in pretty much all categories on a per player basis. Certain alliances like Enigma have twice as many members, so their aggregate totals are higher, but Paragon will always be the most potent (and feared) alliance in Olympia.

DeletedUser29371

Little to no effect? I beg to differ, you've been put on the defensive and you're not the best alliance in this world anymore looking at the stats.

Defensive? lol .... there are only 3 alliances more offensive than Paragon as far as the pace goes and those are SM (thanks to HK and some of my efforts aswell you know LONG TERM DIPLOMACY) HK who were on offensive since ages and noone can strike them back cos everyone sucks down there even more than Defiance and 101 and Enigma who are defensively untested anyway

Even then we are among 5 alliances who broke past 1 million ABP .... something Olympian Roughnecks will probably never achieve.....

The fact you keep referring to me if touching , it really is, but I didn't boast about anything. Naming the cities we have taken is pure fact, compared to you and Orestes trying to cushion each city you lose by claiming they're ALL inactive or as you like to call them 'slackers' (Like it's everyone's duty to try and play this game for the most amount of time?)

I named the cities i taken and the first thing you wrote back then was ''plaskota intended city to be captured thats why he named it ''2 For Paragon'''' when clearly i wrote that and you had to bite your silly excuse and it was very sour i guess.

LOL. Making boasts like that makes me laugh.. You can tell that this is your first world by claiming you're "on good way to win the world"! Good god.. *Face palm*

Good, i just hope you will laugh as much when you will have all my efforts revealed, sadly i cannot do this or i will spoil such cool surprises and allthough many unknown events will come inbetween today and that distant day, i hope you will be able to congratulate the guys you disliked so so much.

See you should thank me im bringing you laughs, just dont cry too much in the end ;)

DeletedUser32565

As much as I've enjoyed the banter on this thread, I think its the longest ever running thread on ONE lost city in GREPO histery!!, can we please agree to disagree?, oh, and I will PERSONALLY rim anyone who posts after me, now THAT is a promise,,,well not really a promise, more like a threat,,well not really a threat, more like a wish,, well not really a wish, more like a wishfull thinking,,,well not really a wishfull thinking,,,,oh you get the picture guys?

P.S. Hic,,

DeletedUser

Well, it is "Money to Greek" as they say, to say, which is the best alliance.
We will see at the end and not one moment earlier.
Some have bigger total points, some have better points per player, but it is still a long way to go, so many things can happen.

I still believe the SB will win and Paragon, Hell Knights, Monkeys , OA101 and defiance, etc will help us on the way to there!!
Just because i am the best looking.
Here a pic for you:

polar_bear_tongue.jpg

DeletedUser

Noone ever undermined the FACT that you defended 3 CS and sunk 1.... where is the problem... yes the problem is you dont like Paragon and specifically Orestes and myself, because you know we are on good way to win the world, and it sucks cos the ''good guys'' aka the coalition against evil empire of gold ''rich'' spammer had little to no effect, so you all take the slightest chance to boast just like Gammasnarf did when they conquered a few cities of another slacker.... its all fine but Im waiting for a report ''OrestesOfArgos has lost city ''city name'' to TAGGED'' then ill applaud you, but both you and I only know this will happen if Orestes is somehow banned with attackable ban or if he quits or if all alliances like SM HK and Enigma attack Paragon.

I'm not sure if you're trolling us, or if you really believe that Paragon is winning in Olympia. You really are a noob aren't you. You don't understand how this game is played obviously. Paragon has peaked & it's strength is waning, your friends in SM have peaked, & their position in 55 is slipping away. All your enemies are still gaining on you & growing faster than you.

If you really wish to label it "good guys" & "evil empire", that's your choice, luckily I'm one of the good guys (I hope the rest of you guys want to be one of the good guys too)... but bro, don't keep lying to yourself about who is winning this world.

Diplomacy & LordFussy are the only two things that have kept your alliance in this game. Now that LordFussy is out of the way & your diplomacy is wearing thin, since people are beginning to see through the web of mistruths, ignorance, & arrogance, Paragon is going to be on a downward slide.

DeletedUser

I agree, that there is a max of cities that a single player can manage, just because the day has only 24hrs.
Even you are unemployed, live with your mother or you are old, rich and bored, there is a max - always!
And in all worlds, i never saw a player, that had more then 800k ( correct me, if you have other experiences)
, but as long as O has still time to write in the forums, i guess, he still can switch this time to organize more cities.
if Paragon is on the down or still on the up.. only time will show...
honestly, i dont know and to do speculations is like doing a macumba
( Caribbean and south American for set yourself into trance by using drugs and the rhythm of drums to get visions and pictures of the future)

DeletedUser31322

sasarerzstren in kappa hold 335 city ( he have almost 4.5 million points ) . i remember him when i played there and he had at that time only "45" city :)
but need to say that kappa as world is done from a long time . i dont even know if they are still active.

DeletedUser

WOW, thats the biggest player i ever heard of!
Grepolis should give him a price or so!

( and i am sorry, as English is also not my native language, but he HAS or HAD....
he, she, it, "S" goes with... sorry, just got stuck in my head)

DeletedUser29371

I'm not sure if you're trolling us, or if you really are dense enough to believe that Paragon is winning in Olympia. You really are a noob aren't you. You don't understand how this game is played obviously. Paragon has peaked & it's strength is waning, your friends in SM have peaked, & their position in 55 is slipping away. All your enemies are still gaining on you & growing faster than you.

If you really wish to label it "good guys" & "evil empire", that's your choice, luckily I'm one of the good guys (I hope the rest of you guys want to be one of the good guys too)... but bro, don't keep lying to yourself about who is winning this world.

Diplomacy & LordFussy are the only two things that have kept your alliance in this game. Now that LordFussy is out of the way & your diplomacy is wearing thin, since people are beginning to see through the web of mistruths, ignorance, & arrogance, Paragon is going to be on a downward slide.

I firmly believe my diplomacy is going strong enough for long enough for you and majority of KD will be rimmed and gone from ocean 55, afterall its looking worse and worse for you there.

the only thing you are remotely correct is about arrogance.... and even then the only arrogance goes to the forum noobies boasters and enemy alliances over messages, If youd ever saw a message to Vojihna or Joey youd see its full of respect, because they deserve it...

mistruths? I never ever lied to any friendly alliance but you keep dreaming all of this,I actually am beginning to see the learning of Lord Fussy, he could not defeat us on field and never dared to attack Orestes so he lied to all of you to make a coalition a coalition that was actually protecting his a+s from getting absolutely destroyed.

All your enemies are still gaining on you & growing faster than you.
Really, how does look GAINING on us exactly? like KD you mean?

The only one gaining compared to Paragon is Olympia 101 currently from enemies.... and once my plans fulfill even them will start taking heavy losses mark my words...

DeletedUser

KD just took a city of us in O65, but Ballzach, who i do respect a lot and who seems to be a decent player, assured me, that this is not a war against the SB, but they just want the clean the whole ocean of any other players, as they assume O65 as their home ocean.
Well, first, they stopped our pact, because we do not have any oceans or locations where we could be of help to each other in due to long distance and a sec later they do attack us...
Well, to be honest, i am not sure what to make of that!
First tell us to cancel the pact, but there will be no offense between us and everything is peachy and in the next moment the Confused Snowman take one of our cities is not really what you call reliable...

DeletedUser25074

your friends in SM have peaked, & their position in 55 is slipping away.

You would like to think so wouldnt u lol. Fact is were sick of cleaning a city out and come CS landing when it should be major BP time very little is there or just nothing at all. So we decided to give you guys a reprieve to rebuild get your sh*t together and once we have punished ATOMIC you shall be revisited.

Just you keep taking those tiny little cities for us and growing them dont worry we will be coming back to you guys soon :p

DeletedUser

the only thing you are remotely correct is about arrogance.... and even then the only arrogance goes to the forum noobies boasters and enemy alliances over messages, If youd ever saw a message to Vojihna or Joey youd see its full of respect, because they deserve it...

I think your "respect" towards Vojihna is a matter of necessity, not an actual matter of respect. You & SM are weak without HK & Enigma. So where I come from your "respect" is called self-serving sucking up.

DeletedUser

Alcarin89 doesn't suck up to anyone. I bow to nobody. Vojihna, Livitius, and Joe will ALL attest to that. Alcarin and I give them respect because they deserve it, not because Paragon needs them.

DeletedUser29371

I think your "respect" towards Vojihna is a matter of necessity, not an actual matter of respect. You & SM are weak without HK & Enigma. So where I come from your "respect" is called self-serving sucking up.

My respect to Vojihna is going two ways, and even when we dont agree we respect eachother... you might think how is this possible but let me inform you that both Vojihna and myself were born in the same country, so its easy to get along and besides he is a good lad overall even when he was in war with SM i always talked to him with respect.

Some alliances simply deserve respect and some dont, problem is many of you show respect to those who are POLITE and good, while the only measurement should be GOOD... thats why people dislike Orestes, Joey and myself or Para and SM in overall... but funny enough Hk and even Enigma leadership respects us because they understand what we are achieving is extraordinary 50 players were fighting off hundreds of players under banners of United MRA coalition and then ATOMIC backstabbed 30 of those members in the back. And we held off.

Then when some players and myself ORGANIZED a payback, we seen KD cities dropping like flies under toxic cloud, and it only stopped because Joey is trying to joke alot and lets you build up....

Alcarin89 doesn't suck up to anyone. I bow to nobody. Vojihna, Livitius, and Joe will ALL attest to that. Alcarin and I give them respect because they deserve it, not because Paragon needs them.

Exactly, all of those names just understand they cannot win the world alone so we are having friendly discussions. Atleast I can dream about winning the world, something which you Ballzach cannot achieve... who will you talk to? Defiance cannot save you neither can Olympia 101 OR ATOMIC.... and .9. ran at the first day when they lost leadership cities and were scared to death.

You all had your best shot the day LOS, Unknowns, KD, LOS II and some other minors under Coalition launched their first assaults upon Loxias, J Marcus, Dragon Jumoon and others... Luckily for us Olympia 101 was ignoring Fussy or coalition request to launch or West Paragon would be in deep trouble because i sent ALL resources to east and all troops also at that time. We were not prepared that week for what was coming, but thanks to planning the assault like a bunch of 5 year olds we came out with 1 inactive player cities taken and Randy city conquered, if Olympia 101, Roughnecks AND if ATOMIC would backstab Paragon that day (instead of SM weeks later) then it would be really action packed and i can say we might loose some actual cities then ;)

DeletedUser

Since Nov 4th Defiance has taken 14 Shadow Boxer cities and 1 Delian League city (all former kin)...I also see they took an inactive from The Unknowns, but there's nothing on this conquest list worth bragging about.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en39/colonizations?enemy_alliance=3327&min_points=&max_points=&page=0

How about you attack someone your own size? Enigma, OA101, KD and Paragon all share borders with Defiance, but you'd rather feed on former members and inactives. That's MRA behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.