Wars

DeletedUser36743

...If JTT were planning to hit AJ Ive a hunch I might know about it. you need better sources....

Dunno mate... maybe you know but dont want to publicly acknowledge... maybe I do need better sources... then again maybe my info is on the money and you are not upto speed... time will tell...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50502

If JTT were planning to hit AJ Ive a hunch I might know about it. you need better sources.

(Of course if JTT were planning to hit AJ they would hardly state so publicly)

Obviously but we will all find out sooner or later because we see them fighting and taking each other's cities. I don't think they'll work together though, AJ likes to be by themselves, don't like many or any pacts

DeletedUser

Normally war threads have grepostats maps of the alliances at war, the alliances on one map and the conquers on another.

DeletedUser50502

Normally war threads have grepostats maps of the alliances at war, the alliances on one map and the conquers on another.

I don't know about the troll thing, and the maps I don't know how to do...I'm pretty useless at this moment

DeletedUser

What has the world gone to while I've been gone...

Evictions wars:

Written vs Tip

Inglorious Vs Kleos (How is this even a war?)

DeletedUser

Went back and checked. 4 years since I legit went hard on a world. I came back once in 2013 to test out 2.0 with a few of the old alliance mates, but it was the middle of the school year and we didn't stay long.

DeletedUser50502

Went back and checked. 4 years since I legit went hard on a world. I came back once in 2013 to test out 2.0 with a few of the old alliance mates, but it was the middle of the school year and we didn't stay long.

Oh, welcome back mate

DeletedUser

In regards to wars, my beginner protection is finally ending soon. So I declare war on anyone anywhere near me.

DeletedUser

No one big haha. I'm on the rim with only 2500 points. Not like I'm declaring war on en.

DeletedUser

Beers and Brawlers but none of them are near me. Sidhe is probably the largest with active members nearby

DeletedUser50502

Beers and Brawlers but none of them are near me. Sidhe is probably the largest with active members nearby

My alliance Dragon's Nest has 44k worth of cities in 34, you could join us if you'd like

DeletedUser

I'm goin solo in this world. It's just a warmup to see if I remembered how to play haha.

DeletedUser

I was about to join an alliance in my ocean then I realized I joined the world two hours prior and was already higher ranked than 5 of the people in it. Been a while since I was seriously in a world but I checked this one and it seems decent, I will probably play it seriously. Anyone have an alliance in 43 I could join?

DeletedUser50502

I was about to join an alliance in my ocean then I realized I joined the world two hours prior and was already higher ranked than 5 of the people in it. Been a while since I was seriously in a world but I checked this one and it seems decent, I will probably play it seriously. Anyone have an alliance in 43 I could join?

You only have 1k points, I'd build up first if I were you