What battle would you like to see?

DeletedUser

I'm surprised that jikri hasn't commented on his own battle. He seems to de-rep when I choose Archer to win though.

GS v.s Alpha

DeletedUser

GS v.s Alpha

One on one I think GS could take them. Even assuming we have equal skills and experience (which I don't concede) our players are simply more aggressive.

Ash42 vs. mhawk10

DeletedUser

Def ash. Idt mhawk would know what to do. I want a discussion of TU vs GE since mhawk said they would beat BS. What about this war? What would happen? Who would win?

DeletedUser

TU hands down if they where able to turn the pure attacking power around. It would be like a bowling ball knocking down straws. Their would be nothing left. TU would murder GE and not even get tripped up.

This coming from someone with lots of experience defending TU attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm surprised that jikri hasn't commented on his own battle. He seems to de-rep when I choose Archer to win though.

GS v.s Alpha

Eh, I didn't care enough to respond to it, was satisfied with de-reping you. What can I say, I'm petty at times.

GE vs. TU

Id say TU. Ive seen the way both alliances fight, and TU has just impressed me more. Not too mention that GE hasn't had a real test like TU has. They've been in wars, just not ones that were even. TU has been in wars where the fight was even.

D3ATH vs. Spartan Gods

DeletedUser17564

@Jiriki8, you shouldn't de-rep someone for speaking the truth :p

D3ATH vs spartan gods

D3ATH would win in a few of weeks.

The Throne vs. LB

DeletedUser

There isn't an alliance in this world capable of keeping a secret from me brother :p

DeletedUser

There isn't an alliance in this world capable of keeping a secret from me brother :p
Well, we both know it wasn't really a secret, since I posted it on the public forum a while back. But you're right, no alliance can keep a secret. It's amazing the stuff I get in my mailbox everyday.

DeletedUser19174

What's the secret...or is it a secret ??

Can someone whisper it to me, I am starting to feel left out :heh:

DeletedUser19174

It must be a secret 'cause no-one's talking about it :p

Back to topic...

Based on the walls posted in the other thread -

Val Vs Murty

DeletedUser

Sorry Murt, I'll have to go with Val.
That guy is a beast...

Bloodred vs R3dfoxxyy

DeletedUser

Val.. No doubt about tht. I think Val would win any fight one on one

DeletedUser

Not even a contest. CB would wipe him before he even knew what was coming.

Avera v.s. R3dfox