What battle would you like to see?

DeletedUser19174

Could well be the longest war any world would ever see but I would go with Little Brother.

SirVlad & Aerodung Vs CB#'s & Aloe vera562

( 10th Post yay !!! )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17564

Ha, I would plus +rep you that insult there but I've done it to much (I keep bailing you out of the red). From the few times I've been attacked by these players I'd have to say, Aerogund and sirvlad would take out Avera easily enough and cb would put up a good fight for them but on his own he'd probably lose.

GS vs GE (just GE, not all their branches).

DeletedUser

GS, no doubt.

Blood, Aero hates being called Aerodung. If you named another one of your cities "Aerodung" I think it would break his little heart ;)

Every player in GE ranked in the top 30 in ABP vs ArcherOfOlympus.

DeletedUser

GS, even though GE are my allies I don't think they could stand against a fighting alliance like GS.
I think if BS wouldn't keep GS occupied like they are doing, and wouldn't take so many cities from them, they could be a top 3 alliance.

Heck, I already count them #3 of Omi!

TU vs SG

DeletedUser

TU for sure. No chance that they'd lose. :cool:

Alpha v.s. Defiled Forest (not any of its branches)

DeletedUser20547

Ha, I would plus +rep you that insult there but I've done it to much (I keep bailing you out of the red). From the few times I've been attacked by these players I'd have to say, Aerogund and sirvlad would take out Avera easily enough and cb would put up a good fight for them but on his own he'd probably lose.

GS vs GE (just GE, not all their branches).

:eek:
Such a shame that I wasnt even given a fair chance:( LOL...I do a half *ss job attacking Archer twice buz my boys (troops) were getting old and rusty and all of a sudden I am labeled easy:(

DeletedUser

Avera if it makes you feel better you are one hell of a player, now give us the next two archer.

DeletedUser17564

TU for sure. No chance that they'd lose. :cool:

Alpha v.s. Defiled Forest (not any of its branches)

DF, alpha are only really still here because they're to stubborn to admit defeat.

sab vs avera

P.S.
Avera your half *ssed attack got me me quite a few BPs, that would've been a good day if it weren't for Areodungs brilliant timing (which is why I thought he'd beat you, not because you're easy, all though that attack of yours was easily sniped).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well back to cb & aloe vs SirBlah & Dung, I would actually go the other way around.

Never seen anything impressive from Dung, I've fought alongside, and against aloe, great player. cb, well he has no in game skillz, but he'd be on these forums posting up propaganda so quickly your heads would spin! ;)

DeletedUser

lol ;)

Glad you caught the joke in that and didn't get your panties in a bunch mate :D

DeletedUser

Okay how about a Triple Threat match especially after 2.0 world update

GS & BS v/s TU & A/AA v/s DF/ DFW & D3ATH

DeletedUser

Okay how about a Triple Threat match especially after 2.0 world update

GS & BS v/s TU & A/AA v/s DF/ DFW & D3ATH

I think GS/BS would be more than a match for any 2 other alliances in this world.

But we could never team up, right guys? I mean if we did, who would be able to stand up to that?

I got one

Bs/Ge vs TU
That will never happen :p

BS vs TU is a fairly even match. So if GE helped BS, TU would probably win :)

Valheru vs GE and all it's branches.

DeletedUser

Valheru the Barbarian will destroy omicron soon enough. LOL.

I think GS/BS would be more than a match for any 2 other alliances in this world.

But we could never team up, right guys? I mean if we did, who would be able to stand up to that?

It would seem like a logical thing to do and dominate the core but where would the fun be in that. I say lets keep the war going.

Archer vs jiriki8

DeletedUser

Archer would win soon enough ;)

Ge and its branches v.s. Black Sea

DeletedUser

Haha well tht would be fun:) an all for one and one for all but probably BS well if they don't get affected by inactives

DeletedUser

It would seem like a logical thing to do and dominate the core but where would the fun be in that. I say lets keep the war going.

You're right Sab, it's probably to early to let the world in on our little secret ;)