Who would dominate if evo was not around?

DeletedUser

Just after everyone's thoughts on who would become the number one alliance if evo was not around?

DeletedUser

Pie. Pie would have an academy, a la mode, but Pie would dominate.

Hive is another logical big alliance. In reality, the development of Evolution (grab big players from many alliances) probably stifled some development or led to the demise of many promising alliances. It takes a team effort but alliances so often rely on a handful to provide the spark. Take the "spark plugs" out and you get no fire.

DeletedUser

I would say hive. Then they would get a bit smaller and Dirty12 would be top. Then maybe a brotherhood alliance.

DeletedUser

Rooster's Rangers would CLEARLY have dominated the entirety of the Iotian world... probably even spilling over into other worlds....

DeletedUser

Really you all think the hive would become the alpha alliance, What about D12 they are a hairs breath from over taken The Hive in BP.

Or what about LB or the brotherhood the with evo gone they would dominate several oceans between them and the next big alliance

DeletedUser

I did mention them. I said Hive would be top but then D12 would take over then maybe a brotherhood alliance. LB may come after that.

DeletedUser

this would be interesting :p

I think D12 would probably be top if evo wasn't here

there would be a fight for number 2 spot between hive, TBE, LB and TDC.. not sure who'd win cos without evo they'd all have a clear run into an ocean. I guess maybe TBE would be closer to getting getting dominance in the core and i think they would prolly win a fight with the hive... could end up bored unless they moved down to meet up with the southerners lol

TDC are allied with AL and slaughters and eventually they could only move in one direction in order to avoid them, or end up sharing oceans. They'd have the same issues Legion/Athenians/Hive/Em had.. all allied and covering same area. They'd run into LB some point too I guess. Now that would be an interesting fight though :)

DeletedUser

Nah...HIVE is pretty much done I think. My money would be placed on the Brotherhood for sure.

TDC and AL have shown that they can play offense, but can they play defense? Remains to be seen and that is the real question. IMO the true test of a players ability here on grep is their ability to defend as mounting a proper defense is a bit more challenging than launching perfectly timed clearing runs.

DeletedUser

Here is my predition list ;)

1 - D12
2 - TBE
3 - TDC
4 - LB

I think the hive is over almost too. I think LB will be stay on the east while TDC came up the middle. it would probably sit like this until one of these got bored and decided to declare on one of the others.. think TDC and TBE would be most like to war over 45/55 area maybe in the middle of them

ooh this is fun ;) lol

though unless my back-up plan of Unicorn Rainbow Riders worked and they'd be no.1 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unicorn Rainbow Riders vs. Roosters Rangers in a no-holds-barred cage match to the DEATH.... for honor.... for glory.... and for the ultimate prize... a gift certificate for an all-you-can-eat popcorn shrimp and pancake dinner at IHOP...

Oh ya... and the coveted title: OverLord of Iota.

DeletedUser

I HAVE GOT TO SEE THAT!

Rooster, I will send you whatever amount of money you want for a front row seat at that match.

DeletedUser

*coughs* OverLady of Iota ;)

Hmmm.... unless Sereton WON.... then would it be OverLady or OverLord????

Perhaps we'll never know.......

I HAVE GOT TO SEE THAT!

Rooster, I will send you whatever amount of money you want for a front row seat at that match.

Dude.... don't waste your money....

She'd kick my rear-end from the core of Iota all the way back to the straggled ends of Alpha World.... laughing the whole way.

DeletedUser

lol dunno about that rooster :D

but OT so back to who would dominate the world :)

DeletedUser

Young Earth Creationists

DeletedUser

Young Earth Creationists

amen brother. I can always fall back on being a fire-walking, tongue-talking, yoke-destroying, devil-stomping, born-again hammer-pounding, nail-driving, son of the King of kings.

Anyhow, D12 would be number 1. The Hive may be having it's affliction but I am persistent and steadfast. I must admit that D12 looks quite appealing, since I can never join the Evolution camp. But one truth to Evolution presented in your profile is how man evolved to become a lesser species and in my opinion, the world-view and false wisdom thereof is no match for the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding that God gives His servants.

Egami, this is not all addressed to you, of course. So that I might not double or triple post, I had to put it all in this quote to you. I still enjoy your wit. :)