Who would dominate if evo was not around?

DeletedUser

amen brother. I can always fall back on being a fire-walking, tongue-talking, yoke-destroying, devil-stomping, born-again hammer-pounding, nail-driving, son of the King of kings.

Anyhow, D12 would be number 1. The Hive may be having it's affliction but I am persistent and steadfast. I must admit that D12 looks quite appealing, since I can never join the Evolution camp. But one truth to Evolution presented in your profile is how man evolved to become a lesser species and in my opinion, the world-view and false wisdom thereof is no match for the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding that God gives His servants.

Egami, this is not all addressed to you, of course. So that I might not double or triple post, I had to put it all in this quote to you. I still enjoy your wit. :)

Ok you do realise that your implying that as we are just now man is not as good as monkey's. However if you believe in god then surely it was god's will that allowed us to make this change. (side note how many animals do you know that pray to god?)

DeletedUser

I dominate. No matter if evo is arround!

if your willing to dominate while evo is around then please please don't ask us to get involoved. Keep your rope hand cuff's ping pong paddles and other ruff and tumble to yourself:p

DeletedUser

Actually, this is a hard question...

Evo and HIVE are the only 2 alliances left in the core (sorry TF...). In order to dominate iota, an alliance should/shall deal (and prevail) with all the surrounding alliances, but if you're not in the core, you are going to be surrounded by maybe only 3 other top-12 alliances (and evo and HIVE are probably 2 of them).

I would like to take HIVE out of the games as they proved to be only ghost-city scavengers and dead-weight collectors. HIVE has good ABP and DBP raking only because it is here since August 2010 (just as a reference, evo started from scratch Jan 7th and it's 1st in all possible rankings).

Now, for the rim alliances, in order to dominate the world, a required task is to control the core (O45 O44 O55 O54). It is going to take a while before one of the top 12 alliances (besides evo --HIVE was just taken out of the games) controls the core, and it's really hard to predict who will accomplish that, maybe TBE, or D12, or TDC, or LB, I don't know...

But what if evo (and LEGION+Athenians before it) never existed? If that the case, I would say that Legacy or BLACK Fleet would have dominated the world (Elite shadows merged into LEGION so it doesn't cont too).

Just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser

Nah...HIVE is pretty much done I think. My money would be placed on the Brotherhood for sure.

TDC and AL have shown that they can play offense, but can they play defense? Remains to be seen and that is the real question. IMO the true test of a players ability here on grep is their ability to defend as mounting a proper defense is a bit more challenging than launching perfectly timed clearing runs.

I would have to ABSOLUTELY "Disagree" with your statement here. Quite the opposite actually. Its Very easy to defend in comparison to co ordinate precisely times attacks over multiple alliances working together especially. I mean, Come on now. Theres a reason that a genre of "Turtling" is called Turtling, B/c its easy to do. (Especially when your attempting to compare Attack Vs. Defending.) ::Smirks:: But please, by all means, come prove me wrong...

DeletedUser

I would also take THE HIVE out of the game, they have been neutral all the time, so no way they could dominate. I would go with Athenians.

DeletedUser

I would also take THE HIVE out of the game, they have been neutral all the time, so no way they could dominate. I would go with Athenians.

Athenians don't exist, they are Evo lol

DeletedUser

You all put your money on the wrong horse, that i can tell you. ;)

Btw, it is nice to see how evo-guys all the time park their ships and stuff in my cities, when they go into VM...

/Natanae, War Mistress Of The Dirty Dozen Alliances

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mine was on D12 for no.1 spot lol

thats prolly cos you're an ally lol

DeletedUser

Well, some of the estimations made here i really can't understand, Lozza. Actually the situation is pretty clear and obvious.

/Nat

DeletedUser

for me D12 would be a clear winner.. the race would be for 2nd :) although once D12 was top, there would certainly be those wanting to knock you down and a few more fights would start.

:)

DeletedUser

the unforgiven lol
well thought i hadn't been in iota forum for a while best pop up again.
yup the bad penny.
:D
no but in all honesty i would go D12 as next big dog.
they have the cities they have the fire power and if poked with a stick would become enraged enough to wipe the stick bearers out.
( only because my alliance is out numbered 5-1 in 25)
kiddin nope D12 all the way after Evo.
seeing how am on other side of the planet i dont know too much about the brotherhood and the likes sorry guys.

DeletedUser

Well, some of the estimations made here i really can't understand, Lozza. Actually the situation is pretty clear and obvious.

/Nat

It's true. D12 would be on top. Then we'd gun them down too. Natanae would be rimmed because she wouldn't retaliate against our attacks and risk losing attack troops due to "morale penalty."

If it was about the points, then of course D12 would be #1... THE HIVE is lost... whether sooner or later, it's only a matter of time.

If it was about actual fighters, The Death Crusaders, Little Brother, and The Brotherhood Alliances would be on top.

And thank you all for your kind words about our alliance. :cool:

DeletedUser

D12 Dominate?

D12 dominate? If evo was not around??

Speaking as the original founder of D12 the only thing i am thinking of dominating right now is my dinner, while watching that very entertaining fight rooster suggested earlier.

We have the points....(means nothing) We have the numbers....(means nothing) We have the aggresion.... But frankly i have pie and that just tastes nicer.

Somebody needs to make a smily for pie eating imho.

Carry on

DeletedUser

We have the points....(means nothing) We have the numbers....(means nothing) We have the aggresion.... But frankly i have pie and that just tastes nicer.

I'd like to point out that I called this one in the first minutes of the debate (go check the first page if you don't believe me). The guys you just picked as the "winner" just told you he defers to the scrumptious circle of power. Pie just flat out wins, period. End of discussion.

Now we can debate whether Pie > Chuck Norris.

DeletedUser

"Bad Company" ( IE: TDC, Atlantic League, & Slaughters) Is > Than Chuck Norris. And we know this Maaaan! No body wants to see or admit it but, through our actions, it will be proven. PERIOD.

DeletedUser

"Bad Company" ( IE: TDC, Atlantic League, & Slaughters) Is > Than Chuck Norris. And we know this Maaaan! No body wants to see or admit it but, through our actions, it will be proven. PERIOD.

So you think you'd beat TBE or LB do you? ;)