Why I left Checkmate

• Thread starter DeletedUser6378
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Dez, it was not morally right for him to post this. You have a responsibility as a leader, and that carries on after you leave the alliance (although it does become less of a responsibility) because you know things that not every member knows, and you still have control over some of the players.

I would like Move's say : - )

DeletedUser33512

To start I would like to say that I know nothing (and care even less than nothing) about CM other than they have a cool name. Still I just have some comments about this thread and the posts on here. First , there is a thing called screanshots learn to use them. Second, why are some guys treating this like someone just committed a murdered? People leak info all the time learn to live with it. Finally, its great that you know how to copy and paste but next time make a thread that doesn't bore me to death.

You could always stop reading. Or, do us all a favour and stop cheating. :D

I won't call you a noob. You're one of the few in Lapithos who actually know what they are doing however speed 2 combined with inexperienced players makes for a very non competitive non lasting world. You want to-rep me then I can return the favor.

To me, you'll always be a ... Now move on, take your failing on the chin. There's a good lad. bye bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46368

giving private info is badddddd.
shame on you, LowKey, you are crying like a baby and good luck if you will be trusted from any other alliance.
By the way, i am not in this world :supermad:

DeletedUser46391

Considering he's now joined up with BD. Bellum se ipsum alet it'll be interesting to see if they go to war with Check Mate, visa versa or not at all (keep an eye on the auto map over the next few days).

But I'm more interested to see if they fight at all. Because if they don't it will show that check mate let's people get away with things like this. So if anyone does fancy leaking their info they needn't worry about any sort retribution for it (potential checkmate Snowdon's feel free to step forward :p ).

There is also the very slim chance of this all being a little ruse to hide a pact that's cemented by an officer of Check Mate moving over. I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

Either or leaking info like this is a bit of a move considering how long they have known each other. Maybe with behaviour like that he should go play a game like bronze 5 LOL instead (wouldn't wish that on anybody).

If anything It has proven that Check mate have a long term game plan mapped out and have had for a while.

Looking forward to reading the report on this in this weeks Lapithos Lapdog.

RT
BUTTKICKING FOR GOODNESS!!!

DeletedUser

But I'm more interested to see if they fight at all. Because if they don't it will show that check mate let's people get away with things like this. So if anyone does fancy leaking their info they needn't worry about any sort retribution for it.

The only reason no retribution has taken place, is because LowKey has agreed to peacefully give away his O55 cities, in order to make a move to O44. Also he is still a good friend of some of our players, including me.
Also, no information has been leaked, as LowKey stated earlier. The only thing this conversation shows is that they both acted unusually immature (Don't get mad at me for saying it, I've already told both of you that lol) in a regular situation, and are a bit headstrong which led to LowKey stepping down and then deciding to leave.

DeletedUser46391

The only reason no retribution has taken place, is because LowKey has agreed to peacefully give away his O55 cities, in order to make a move to O44. Also he is still a good friend of some of our players, including me.
Also, no information has been leaked, as LowKey stated earlier. The only thing this conversation shows is that they both acted unusually immature (Don't get mad at me for saying it, I've already told both of you that lol) in a regular situation, and are a bit headstrong which led to LowKey stepping down and then deciding to leave.

Thanks for the reply.

RT
BUTTKICKING FOR GOODNESS!!!

DeletedUser32498

To me, you'll always be a great person. Now move on, take your failing on the chin. There's a good lad. bye bye.
Look a guy who believes in fairies. Do us a favor and become my friend. The externals are a place for people that enjoy banter. ;)

DeletedUser46391

Mate... There's a sig option, you don't need to post that at the end of every message :

P

Aye true but I get to change it slightly every time if I do it like this.

Look a guy who believes in fairies. Do us a favor and become my friend. The externals are a place for people that enjoy banter. ;)

As wonderfully bog standard, childish and elitist as that reply is, I feel the need to point out three things and offer two pieces of advice.

1. That's not on topic...
2. We are on a forum for a computer game, that game has ancient gods, Harpies, Medusa's and other such mythical beasts.

But even then considering point 2 don't you think it would be logical to assume it has creatures from those stories in that era in as well I:E Satyrs and fey etc?

Advice time. <Dear Lane Thank you for your edit. This bit now makes no sense without the advice though. I'm totally cool with that by the way, We can still be friends. :p

Anyway back to topic, Wahanok would you say you are speaking on behalf of Move when it comes to what you've explained so far?

RT
KICKBUTTING FOR GOODNESS!!

DeletedUser46391

Either or :p

I was going to take his city (Alexandria) for the fun of it. But after spying I noticed it was built in a way that suggested instead of the city being planned out with some sort of focus that he instead just happily clicked away on the build screen with his eyes closed and hoped for the best.

RT

INGBUTTKICK FOR GOODNESS!!!

DeletedUser

Anyway back to topic, Wahanok would you say you are speaking on behalf of Move when it comes to what you've explained so far?
[/B]

No Richard, I wouldn't say I'm speaking of Move.'s behalf on this matter, as he is fully capable of coming to the external forums and comment of events if he deemed necessary. I deemed it necessary, and I do like to explain the situation to people who ask questions about it, but my answers are only on my behalf, even though there might be a good possibility Move. does think the same way about the matter. Perhaps a bit more passionate as this was a personal attack against him, but the big picture is as it is.

And BTW, Dave just got schooled.. Run along boy, that was a huge humiliation.

DeletedUser46391

Three would be bad, except it was in context, referring to his noobiness
(No insult intended towards Richard)
I had a knife poised to start cutting myself until I read the last part.
None taken at all :)

No Richard, I wouldn't say I'm speaking of Move.'s behalf on this matter, as he is fully capable of coming to the external forums and comment of events if he deemed necessary. I deemed it necessary, and I do like to explain the situation to people who ask questions about it, but my answers are only on my behalf, even though there might be a good possibility Move. does think the same way about the matter. Perhaps a bit more passionate as this was a personal attack against him, but the big picture is as it is.

And BTW, Dave just got schooled.. Run along boy, that was a huge humiliation.

Thanks again for the reply bud.

RT
ICKKTUBTNIG FOR GOODNESS!1one!!

DeletedUser

Too bad this isn't my original alias, we'd be comparing stats then;)
But hey, that argument is worth nothing without the stats to prove it, so let's say I hope we encounter one another in the future, either as ally or foe we'll see who is the better. In the meanwhile, I'll just hold on to the copy of "Grepolis for Dummies" for you, so I can give it to you once the timing is right

DeletedUser44027

Too bad this isn't my original alias, we'd be comparing stats then;)
But hey, that argument is worth nothing without the stats to prove it, so let's say I hope we encounter one another in the future, either as ally or foe we'll see who is the better. In the meanwhile, I'll just hold on to the copy of "Grepolis for Dummies" for you, so I can give it to you once the timing is right

Sorry, but I'd love if you could keep that copy. Ya know, for when you play Dave and wonder how the hell you lost? Maybe some tips for you. ;)
Please don't rim me

DeletedUser

Funny, I heard from some of his old alliance members that he actually is a bit lazy.. Well I admit, really lazy. If he is to lazy to run the alliance he started on a world, how do you expect him to beat me? Don't want to brag, but I'd be surprised if he'd be able to beat any one of Check Mates top 10, let alone the real outstanding players I've fought against or with.

DeletedUser44027

Lol, old alliance members, what do you expect them to say?

DeletedUser46391

Lol, ever heard of grepostats? Seem grepolis has this thing called "servers", in which you play. Sometimes, people make cities just to check up on worlds! Who knew!?

I didn't as it goes so thanks for the heads up. Is it overall stats or something? You have a link at all?
Why bother building if you were just checking stats does that effect it somehow?

And why are you even posting on this forum at all in fact if you aren't actively involved in this world?

Also Wahanok... Can I have a copy of Grep for dummies if you have one spare?
You never know might be some useful stuff in there.

RT
#Buttkicking #Goodness!!!