Why I left Checkmate

• Thread starter DeletedUser6378
  • Start date

DeletedUser44027

Because, rich, I was bored. :p
Grepostats, and grepointel, track all of a players stats, for instance you can see some of my past Dyme stats, or my current Mochlos stats,

DeletedUser

Actually Dez, you come with those stats and claim to best me?
I don't want to insult you with this, but honestly those are below average stats.

DeletedUser46391

Because, rich, I was bored. :p
Grepostats, and grepointel, track all of a players stats, for instance you can see some of my past Dyme stats, or my current Mochlos stats,

Thanks for the info. Do you have a link at all.

DeletedUser

You know guys there is this really you know outdated concept called friendship. I know its a bit out there but could be worth a try ;)

DeletedUser44027

Actually Dez, you come with those stats and claim to best me?
I don't want to insult you with this, but honestly those are below average stats.

You? No? (It's one of my newer accounts as well, but I still think if we both compared our best worlds you'd trump me). I'm talking about Dave, mate, that's what this entire conversation has been about.

DeletedUser19554

And why are you even posting on this forum at all in fact if you aren't actively involved in this world?

I don't even play this world but I'm on these forums a semi-good amount just because the forum is so dead so I have to have somewhere active to go. :D

DeletedUser

...Wow, I actually enjoyed reading this..while looking for rule violations might I add.

Can I remind everyone that personal insults are against the rules. Also, please report anything you think is in violation of the rules. I saw a lot of arguing over whether a particular statement is against the rules or not, might I add that I will be one of the final voices on that? To save yourself the time from posting and me from deleting the posts, please report it from now on. ;) I assure you, I will take the appropriate action.

Let's be friends now. :) Hehe. Jk. I enjoy the banter, keep going.

May the rules forever be in your favor?

DeletedUser20492

So you left the alliance because your alliance could not support you in your area? Makes sense to me. (my attempt to get this thread back on topic)

DeletedUser46108

So you left the alliance because your alliance could not support you in your area? Makes sense to me. (my attempt to get this thread back on topic)

Not correct, he had one city in 44 right across the border which would receive support at any given time he would ask for it.
His other 4 cities were right in our core and just as safe as any other cities there.

The reason he left is because Check Mate couldn't be turned into his playground where he could get his way and do what he wanted anytime he'd like.

DeletedUser46391

Not correct, he had one city in 44 right across the border which would receive support at any given time he would ask for it.
His other 4 cities were right in our core and just as safe as any other cities there.

The reason he left is because Check Mate couldn't be turned into his playground where he could get his way and do what he wanted anytime he'd like.

So essentially he knocked his king over in a strop when he was told he couldn't castle for a second time...

RT
BUTTKICKING!!!! GOODNESS! FLUFFY BUNNIES!

DeletedUser6378

I left CM because kris isn't seeing the bigger picture. There is a lot more going on then what he sees. It has nothing to do with support. Support was easy to get if I asked for it, but why should the alliance support me in 44 when i can defend my own cities.

DeletedUser46108

It has nothing to do with support. Support was easy to get if I asked for it, but why should the alliance support me in 44 when i can defend my own cities.

[3/8/2014 10:33:04 AM] Stealing your City: like it or not we need help in 44
[3/8/2014 10:33:19 AM] Stealing your City: we are constantly fighting there
[3/8/2014 10:33:36 AM] Stealing your City: nobody from the alliance will move there to help
[3/8/2014 10:33:53 AM] Stealing your City: if our members wont go there to help then we need a pact

[09.03.14 14:07:21] Stealing your City: I'm very serious. Since i can't get help from the alliance i joined one that will help.
[09.03.14 14:07:29] Stealing your City: All I wanted was some help
[09.03.14 14:07:45] Kristoffer / Move.: You call for help, you get it
[09.03.14 14:07:57] Kristoffer / Move.: Trying to force through a drastic change in the gameplan
[09.03.14 14:07:59] Stealing your City: i been asking for help for 2 weeks

I strive to see your logic..

DeletedUser

Whilst it certainly is bad if he has been asking for help for that long and non has been given, these quotes prove he has just told us something that is totally different to what actually was going on.

I understand he could be playing mind games, but I don't see what he gains from playing them there

DeletedUser46108

Whilst it certainly is bad if he has been asking for help for that long and non has been given, these quotes prove he has just told us something that is totally different to what actually was going on.

I understand he could be playing mind games, but I don't see what he gains from playing them there
LoWKey knows very good that if he wants help he is one support post away from getting so, if you make a real post - you get it, if you don't care - you don't.
Not even LoWKey will say that he has asked for help in our forum without response, because that's BS,
there's a reason why we don't lose cities belonging to our active players that actually plays.

DeletedUser

So what I deduce from that is that he didn't use the correct format or something, so you deleted the post or no one responded?

Or am I having a bad blonde moment xD

DeletedUser6378

I never posted for support. I didn't need it. Unless somebody is trying to take my city they get only militia. I don't need support when i prefer to kill off others offense by attacking it. I can keep my city from being taken easily. The problem was that I was severely outnumbered. I can give them a good fight, and have. I can't really get into it in the forum to completely explain this. this just into cm business that should be kept off the forum. I will just say this it is there. Your looking 1 move ahead, I'm looking 5. I see it coming and you don't, or maybe I just know more then you do about things you should have investigated. If you want to win you have to know your enemy.