Why I left Checkmate

• Thread starter DeletedUser6378
  • Start date

DeletedUser46108

I never posted for support. I didn't need it. Unless somebody is trying to take my city they get only militia. I don't need support when i prefer to kill off others offense by attacking it. I can keep my city from being taken easily. The problem was that I was severely outnumbered. I can give them a good fight, and have. I can't really get into it in the forum to completely explain this. this just into cm business that should be kept off the forum. I will just say this it is there. Your looking 1 move ahead, I'm looking 5. I see it coming and you don't, or maybe I just know more then you do about things you should have investigated. If you want to win you have to know your enemy.

What are you trying to prove?
That you could hold off the enemy, but when you really couldn't you were to proud to ask for support? Is that it?
You declined the option to prestack the exposed cities..

I'm looking several moves ahead, you're stumbling around blind.

DeletedUser

"You better listen to my 5-moves ahead strategy, if you don't I'll leave your alliance"

Apparently o44 holds the secret key needed to rule this world. It will be interesting to see if LowKey will hold his new alliance to the same standards. According to LowKey, it was absolutely mandatory for CM to gain a foothold in o44.. Now that Lowkey has his o44 foothold, will he convince his new friends to make a presence in o55?

DeletedUser45085

referring to the original post, securing your core cities and defending them could be 2 different scenario's. if CM's short-term strategy is to dominate o55 then they will need assurances in o45, o54 and o44. but 4 pacts is too much to secure 2 oceans, imo. pact with a side and make sure they are keeping busy with their neighbours ;).

DeletedUser46391

Personally I think the best pact would be with Friggin spiders from a tactical point of view.

Back on topic

Lowkey has proven on here he can't be trusted and is inconsistent with his statements...

Naughty Lowkey!!

RT
!!!SSEnDOOG ROF GNIKCIKTTUB

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20492

Not correct, he had one city in 44 right across the border which would receive support at any given time he would ask for it.
His other 4 cities were right in our core and just as safe as any other cities there.

The reason he left is because Check Mate couldn't be turned into his playground where he could get his way and do what he wanted anytime he'd like.

My apologies, that is just what I got out of that conversation. Certainly no offense intended to anyone.

So now I ..uh.. move on to the next question that comes up: Why is he so concerned with you guys moving to O44 when the Leader's concern is still control over Home Ocean? I think you win the "making sense" trophy on this one, Move LOL

DeletedUser33512

Dude... :p

Daveinator 00nothing?

You don't even play this world. Be gone.

DeletedUser32498

To all the noobs posting and arguing in this thread:
jackie-chan-illuminati.jpg

Dude... :p

Daveinator 00nothing?

You don't even play this world. Be gone.
Yeah I'm glad I don't play this world.

DeletedUser33512

Calling yourself a noob now? LOL

TBH, I'm glad you don't play either. Whiny.

Daveinator, for someone who bigs themselves up, your stats don't exactly scream amazing to me. LOL.

DeletedUser32498

Calling yourself a noob now? LOL

TBH, I'm glad you don't play either. Whiny.

Yeah you know I'm the biggest noob when my alliance is practically dominating world Hermonassa in less than 3 months.

Btw I'm going to need some tissues. Your text that tries to diss me is made of onions and is making me cry.

DeletedUser20492

I'm still not 100% sure what this thread is about.

um ... lowkey didn't like something Move did. or didn't like what he did that Move said he really shouldn't have done, it seems is more accurate ... so lowkey left checkmate and thought we all should why because ... well, I think he just thought we all needed something to troll ;)

DeletedUser33512

You're right, I do know. Perhaps you should make your way over to the Hermanossa forum then. :D

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.