World Eta Milestones & Firsts

DeletedUser

AND you loved the paint right? hehe.

I spent an hour doing that, when I should have been rebuilding from the achilees-300 strike last night.

DeletedUser

update player milestones please, then delete this post.

Player milestones 500k Battle points = L2g, not 450k
Attack battle points = 500k as well, -L2g

DeletedUser

Lets keep this thread on topic please. Knutti isn't around much atm so if you post your milestones I'm sure he'll update them when he has the time.

DeletedUser14326

very impressive lefty well done :) , when i started one of my mates was a member of UoW and had like 80k points and i though that was mental now i see it as nothing haha xD

DeletedUser

xXxSILENTxXxASSASSINxXx Union of Warlords 05.01.2011 07:06
Alliance Attack Battlepoints
Rank Name Points
1 BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. 10,012,214

Ba gets first to 10, 000,000 in battle points overall, and now in attack as well.

Thanks for the heads up assassin

DeletedUser

I take it I get my name on this wee milestone thread now, as first player to reach 750k Battle Points Attack today, 23-Jan-11 hehe :p

DeletedUser

I take it I get my name on this wee milestone thread now, as first player to reach 750k Battle Points Attack today, 23-Jan-11 hehe :p

Definitely one hell of an accomplishment, I'm bewildered you beat Lefty, I thought he had that crown for sure.

DeletedUser

you are a bit slow huh?
no one said anything about disagreeing, moppyo says he achieved something and mistraven is bashing the elite- where do you see any disagreement?
brylle just stated facts ;)

DeletedUser

amberr, my girl, have you even gotten any acomplishments? If not, I'd suggest that there is no reason for you to be posting in this thread.

The only reason the elite have any BP now, is because they just hired the most hated player on ETA. Each are a joke in themselves.

DeletedUser

amberr, my girl, have you even gotten any acomplishments? If not, I'd suggest that there is no reason for you to be posting in this thread.

The only reason the elite have any BP now, is because they just hired the most hated player on ETA. Each are a joke in themselves.

hey Leftyno_alls! lol :)
i am very disappointed. you are a failure.
you failed to break through again on my city jmguiller. hahaha!

if i were you dont sleep, dont go to work, dont eat.
just stay on your computer and keep on sending attacks on me.
instead of talking nonsense about bps.

and one more thing stop saying that im the most hated player
here in eta. the truth is you are the most hated player here in eta
for being an AS_HOLE!

as far as i know you the one who back stabbed other alliance.
The Spartan, AOZ, Dark Phoenix, Phoenix Republic and many more

i know lots of players aware of that, and knows your true color.
other just follow you because they are cowards and got no B_lls
like you.

DeletedUser

Brylle, your English is about as good as a 12 year old Russian native.

It is unfortunate that garbage players like yourself can get BP from other people's troops. You surely can't attack, therefore you have no skill. You are the original traitor of ETA, and no one has any care for what you say. You and your 12 year old boyfriend J.N.C. have a blast running farther and farther away from the core where the real players live..