World Eta Milestones & Firsts

DeletedUser

Brylle, your English is about as good as a 12 year old Russian native.

It is unfortunate that garbage players like yourself can get BP from other people's troops. You surely can't attack, therefore you have no skill. You are the original traitor of ETA, and no one has any care for what you say. You and your 12 year old boyfriend J.N.C. have a blast running farther and farther away from the core where the real players live..

hahaha! im not good in english. lol :)
at least you understand what im trying to say jerk.
you are like a dog fast learner and can understand my english. lol :)

admit it lefty you are the real traitor and User.
you back stabbed AOZ, The Spartans, The Destroyer, Dark Phoenix,
Phoenix Republic and more.
come on explain why did you back stabbed them?

and now you want to use DFE. it will not work..
as i remember Rolfgar really hates you.
because you back stabbed & attack his former alliance The Spartans and his friends.

lot of people here in ETA knows that you are USER and As_hole.
and i know some of members of BA hates you.

DeletedUser

Gentlemen, I understand you have your differences and that's all good and well but this thread is for Eta Milestones and Firsts. Perhaps you could start a Lefty vs. Brylle thread and take it in there?

Edit: In retrospect, this thread jumped the rail pages ago. Please disregard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

'you back stabbed AOZ, The Spartans, The Destroyer, Dark Phoenix,
Phoenix Republic and more.
come on explain why did you back stabbed them?"

If you mean killing them then the reason is because it is a war game.
They were enemies and they died. Just like every other alliance that has been in a war against BA.

Soon The Elite will get tired of supporting you as we continue to destroy all of their troops, they probably don't even understand what is happening, but trust me they will break just like every other alliance.

There should be a milestone as to how many alliances have died at the ends of our swords, you would have been a part of a few of them, maybe that's why you're such a cry baby.

DeletedUser

First 3 players to break 1 mil BP

brylle
moppyo
leftytwoguns

DeletedUser13936

yes it is now we can get back to milestones, insult eachother in private messages

DeletedUser6156

was that lefty once again referring to someone as a little kid, you got some sick fetishes man

DeletedUser

I was 1st to break the 1 million Attacking Battle points back on 18-Feb-2011, but wasn't sure whether this thread was really being updated anymore. Still waiting for being first to 750k ABP to be added to the initial post from back in january lol

DeletedUser

was that lefty once again referring to someone as a little kid, you got some sick fetishes man

sorry I don't believe there is a milestone for most useless posts with zero game play, try something else.

DeletedUser13936

I was 1st to break the 1 million Attacking Battle points back on 18-Feb-2011, but wasn't sure whether this thread was really being updated anymore. Still waiting for being first to 750k ABP to be added to the initial post from back in january lol

wow people need to get working on this thread :p

DeletedUser4016

Sorry, I totally forgot about this thread when I stopped modding Eta. Keep posting milestones here and I'll update it whenever I get around or send me a PM.

DeletedUser

First one to 1 MIL ABP MoppyO
second - LeftyTwoGuns

hahaha, classic stuff:
thread is about milestones/ FIRSTS but he says that he was second like someone cares LOL, shame he is not here anymore to call me names and cry about it :p

DeletedUser

Lefty was one of the best attackers the game has seen. say what you will about him but you cant take that away from him.

DeletedUser15946

LOL, 4th to break 1mil BP is Matiss, I'm fifth, zagreas is 6th, danb is 7th.

Last edited by a moderator: