Milestones Ww bust

DeletedUser51542

We have finally won the War on Merge! I am surprised, at the beginning I thought Erik and his people would win.

DeletedUser38465

We have finally won the War on Merge! I am surprised, at the beginning I thought Erik and his people would win.

They did win. The Merge won the world. The rest did not. The one thing you all claim is a plastic crown. Is the only thing you won.

DeletedUser

They did win. The Merge won the world. The rest did not. The one thing you all claim is a plastic crown. Is the only thing you won.

What are you doing Mort a merge mouthpiece now? lol..

Yes they did win, but only for their main alliance, failed to full fill the promise for the plastic crown,for all others who helped.Our basic aim this server was to show, that the days of forming giant coalitions and bully and ruin server,are gone.We succeeded in it. Congratulations to every one in Fluffs,HM,TUS,BTNB and all the alliances that stood up.

As for Harax, mate its clearly a lie if you dint know this,you dint want to believe this,that is a different issue.The core group of players of Merge always played with this same strategy. This server had great potential,and when TUS fell, the field was open for all.Now you guys sucked up to the commings, and it was only then a coalition had to be formed against it,and made this server a boring giant 2 way war.You can only blame yourselves for this day.

DeletedUser51542

the war on Merge was won, I never said the world was won.

DeletedUser48583

Holy vs Fluffs for wonders will be a good fight to watch

DeletedUser23413

The last Merge WW is down! We won every single war until today. Merge won the world? Who cares? Everyone can win with 1000 players rotating in and out. Black List, Legion of Shadow, Alpha and Omega, Comings, GnR, Blood Frenzy, ... on our way. Thanks to allies: TUS, Fluffy, Nutters, Moloch, Mongol!

DeletedUser

The last Merge WW is down! We won every single war until today.

Ha?

Im sorry, as much as I respect your performance, both your personal and of your alliance, but this is not true.
Holy is alliance made up from players who not just didnt won every war, but actually they lost every single war before you all gathered in a same alliance. Where is original TUS, Fruit Loops etc. etc. etc.? Holy as an alliance had one war only and that one she won, so statistically it is true, you really won all the wars. I just realized that while typing this. :D

And you lost the not just all the alliances before Holy, but world as well. But will be crowned. This is more a bug report to Inno, not that I a bad loser or something. Alltho I am, sadly. :(

You won it by inside job tho, but nevertheless, you took more cities so - congrats. Honestly, good fight, great skillfull players.

Only alliance with a 100% clean CV on Sinope server is Fluffs, so my special congrats to them. No lost wars, no betrayals, no bad strategic decisions....all clean from day 1. Only alliance that deserves a Sinope Crown.

DeletedUser23413

Man, we started from day 1 in a tough Ocean. Survival alone was a miracle. Then only 1 merger: Project Mayhem and Holy Mortis Empire. Player joining from alliances we defeated are normal things. We need to grow in a server with 5000 active players while we had 30 at the start. Nevertheless, everyone in HM today is counted for the success. They did a great things. The commitment was key thing to keep it up when surrounded by reds from 3 sides and have only 1 ww in hand to keep hoping. Kudos to my guys and gals!

DeletedUser

Man, we started from day 1 in a tough Ocean. Survival alone was a miracle. Then only 1 merger: Project Mayhem and Holy Mortis Empire. Player joining from alliances we defeated are normal things. We need to grow in a server with 5000 active players while we had 30 at the start. Nevertheless, everyone in HM today is counted for the success. They did a great things. The commitment was key thing to keep it up when surrounded by reds from 3 sides and have only 1 ww in hand to keep hoping. Kudos to my guys and gals!

I knew you will take this as a offense, but it wasnt my intention. You really are the best alliance I had war with, and my first defeat in Grepo career. Hats down, really.

All Im saying its not 100% clean, as it is for Fluffs. Just trying to give some objective insight now when its all over for us.

About Alpha, we had really good group of fighters such as Plo, Tastie, Frish and many others, really good leaders core and good diplo lead by Blaze. But there was few problems as well. We had bad location adn instead of moving to the rims of world we lost focus and enter deeply into O55. I adviced rim strategy but that wasnt accepted. And at one point we were hit by major inactivity of players we picked up when defeated their original alliances. Those type of players made Holy an excellent fighting alliance, but ruined us. Its allways a lotery with those guys.

Only positive thing about Sinope for us is that we didnt put shame on our original name New Toon Alliance. Luckily we used that silly AetO name.

DeletedUser

Only positive thing about Sinope for us is that we didnt put shame on our original name New Toon Alliance. Luckily we used that silly AetO name.

But think it was already shamed in eubea,when it got rimmed by Big Cats,lol.Blaze can give you details.

DeletedUser

We left Eubea before beginers protection expired cause chose to focus on Nicaea. Not sure if anyone left there under that name, but none of us, Im sure.

DeletedUser

Ok,i was talking about the name, i am not sure about your full roaster,but do remember some of your guys like Edmunds,Blaze etc..

But thats past let us not steal this moment..:)

DeletedUser36570

Morti you just made me to make a first post here. We won against the Merge/Hert/En, we worked together, we didn't ghost, our leaders didn't give up, we fought and busted their cities. When it got difficult, we stick together. So this means a lot! Plastic or not!
Congrats to all!

DeletedUser3303

Was a good 2 way fight between evenly matched in size alliances, shear quality and team work, always wins the day, hi five to the non comings lackeys

DeletedUser

Ha?

Im sorry, as much as I respect your performance, both your personal and of your alliance, but this is not true.
Holy is alliance made up from players who not just didnt won every war, but actually they lost every single war before you all gathered in a same alliance. Where is original TUS, Fruit Loops etc. etc. etc.? Holy as an alliance had one war only and that one she won, so statistically it is true, you really won all the wars. I just realized that while typing this. :D

And you lost the not just all the alliances before Holy, but world as well. But will be crowned. This is more a bug report to Inno, not that I a bad loser or something. Alltho I am, sadly. :(

You won it by inside job tho, but nevertheless, you took more cities so - congrats. Honestly, good fight, great skillfull players.

Only alliance with a 100% clean CV on Sinope server is Fluffs, so my special congrats to them. No lost wars, no betrayals, no bad strategic decisions....all clean from day 1. Only alliance that deserves a Sinope Crown.

I respect your opinion but disagree on pretty much everything other than the extra respect for fluffs. They are full of great players and if things had been different I may have even started this world with them.

Special shoutout to Mr Slickshotz too. Very honest guy whenever I spoke to you. Very loyal too, even when I tried to talk you guys out of being so close to Alpha you didn't waver in loyalty to your allies at all.

I'm sorry for you both and your alliances. You were very loyal just unfortunately your loyalty was misplaced in Erik. Some very great fights though.

P.s if anyone still talks to Blaze tell him no hard feelings and I appreciate the kind messages when Alpha opp'ed me hard.

DeletedUser48583

@PrinceYumil didn't know you was still around but thanks for the kind words.

I tell things as they are and do not lie about it. I have had some great talks with quite alot of players including Leo.
Loyalty is part of my ways as a person I pride myself on it.
In the past if we was allies I would of acted the same but it was between a NAP or our allies.

DeletedUser

There are many winners here, Merge for claiming victor of the world and their opposition for finishing the job of preventing them building all 7 and the subsequent successful busting.
Commiserations to in Comings acad, Alpha, GnR, Los etc who didnt quite make the cut to be in the main and get anything to show from this server. Its the risk you take with multiple branches and whatever the leaders have done in previous worlds nothing is a dead cert.

Finally massive respect to those in TUS and especially all of you who started together and are still here.
Shame going in with such a strong group for it to be only ruined by the worst combination of leaders I have experienced. But hey live and learn :p.
Bravo to those players who stuck around from start to finish to see the job through. You deserve a medal not a crown!

Canby