fluff:5344
BTNB:2803
Holy:3821
TUS:3277
mongol empire:1823
moloch mayhem:1002
mongol mayhem:481

total: 18551

So it is you who have nearly 20k cities and couldn't get the victor of the world

Nice list of attacking cities, we would have one for you but we don't know because all your attack reports are hiding in inactives inbox's :D

DIMLOGIC: If you call one person stupid, that means you have called every single person in every single server stupid.

Good luck guys, enjoy patting each other on the back

Well we suck big time when it comes to simming.
Oh maybe you should ask how did i meanged to kill 10k LS and 2k myths with 1 LS nuke and 1 super cyclop nuke i have in 65.Ask my love Ironic, Steve, rita and the others you call inactive

DeletedUser

Can join world still? Loyal, and work hard fore team I am. I want play with nice player teach me the game.

DeletedUser

Who writing this me? Why you mean? I sorry my Englisk not to good:(

Thread: Ww bust
Fake account

DeletedUser

:D old mex cant count

Congrats to fluffers! Well played

Prae, I hope you read this, your a di.ck

Just FYI, I told you via PM numerous times I was too busy in RL to be active here and I wanted you all to take my WW cities. You're response was to find some smaller players to take them so morale would hurt on attacks. However after saying theres only one player willing to step up and take them, the line of communication went dry. Instead of listening to me you said just "turtle up and sim". Which would have been fine, except I DID NOT HAVE TIME. I was inactive basically 2 days on all servers while signing paperwork and moving furniture.

So please, dont wag your finger at me Ranga. I warned you numerous times to get those cities in someone elses hand. I went inactive, and the enemy capitalized.

I didnt want to sift through 4,000 reports so I have no idea who took the cities but congrats to those. appears fluffs were the ones?

Ranga1

Strategos
Once you told me, since when does that constitute numerous. The whole world thinks your a dog, not just me. As much as I am an idiot here and say some really dumb things, what you have done is by far the worst.

Go and enjoy abdera mate, your clearly not too busy in real life to play there. I think you got some buildings that arent fully maxed out yet and some internals you need to claim first before any one else can

Last edited:

DeletedUser49112

Prae actually dared show up and try give excuses hahahhaha

DeletedUser23413

Our special thanks to the people who helped a lot in the WW bust ops. You two deserve the crown of Sinope. We therefore invited you both to our alliance so you can continue pursue it :D

4NWLBOA.png

DeletedUser42857

DIMLOGIC: If you call one person stupid, that means you have called every single person in every single server stupid.

You know very well i cant possibly have been referring to the whole server. Clearly it would be impossible, even for you, to individually call every single person on the server stupid, although im sure youve thought it at times.

but its becoming a bit of a stuck record with you. Each server, arguments on externals, and everyone who doesnt see things your way is stupid. Anybody who has ideas that you dont agree with, is stupid. Everyone who has a different point of view to you, is stupid. Everyone who opposes you, is stupid. Everyone one who does something you dont agree with, is stupid.

I just wonder at what point, does someone sit back and think, maybe its not everyone else. ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
Funny, how every world ranga plays its everyone else that is stupid. Maybe its not them....

So when you said everyone else you actually didn't mean everyone else?

Its just you and Mungus who I have called stupid, maybe chad or chill. Feel free to prove me wrong dimmy, but no doubt you cant :)

Ranga1

Strategos
Our special thanks to the people who helped a lot in the WW bust ops. You two deserve the crown of Sinope. We therefore invited you both to our alliance so you can continue pursue it :D

4NWLBOA.png

Im sure they don't want a sympathy crown :D

DeletedUser

Once you told me, since when does that constitute numerous. The whole world thinks your a dog, not just me. As much as I am an idiot here and say some really dumb things, what you have done is by far the worst.

Go and enjoy abdera mate, your clearly not too busy in real life to play there. I think you got some buildings that arent fully maxed out yet and some internals you need to claim first before any one else can

I quit, gave my cities away, came back, and rebuilt to be bigger than you. Internals? Click this link (http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en81&server=en81&pn=Ranga1&dow=all&rt=conquest)if you dare and remind yourself that damn near all your takes are INTERNALS. Had you actually "Cared" so much for the team you should have stepped up and took my WW cities when I told you I didn't have the time to monitor all of them. You just didn't want to bother with the hassle of having to constantly be on and check your cities so you ignored my plea. So if pointing the finger at myself or Erik eases the pain, by all means. I see through your savior complex though.

Ranga1

Strategos
that is truly gold prae, well done lol If you were any sort of leader you would know that I also quit the server, gave most of my cities away. Yea you got bigger than me cos you max build all your cities noob (ave points per city = 17546 me = 14555), I still got more BP and you just had the half the server attack you :D have you noticed that I too have WW cities so your argument about me not wanting to take them is plain stupid. Yes Dim, another stupid player to add to the list, that's mungus, dim and now prae. I never pointed the finger at erik, he has actual RL problems, unlike you who are too busy in abdera, sorry I mean RL to give a cr.ap about this one. If YOU were man enough you would have ACTUALLY tried to do something about giving away your WW cities, not one post in leaders forum ever that you wanted to give them away. Internals: how often did I hit you up early in the server about your greediness on internals? You write rules saying no one can claim more than one internal, then you go claim 3 before they were even posted and say they are all different players and change the rules :D Prae, your a joke of a player, mungus was right when he was giving it to you about being a noob, so well done mungus for spotting it early

DeletedUser

Arguing with you is pointless. You're one of those "I'm always right" individuals. I own up to the fact I could have done more. You however just want to place blame on others. It is a team game, not an individual one. I planned to leave months ago because we started house hunting. As of Monday, I closed on my house. (You can ask Herefordgurl among others I shared the info with weeks ago). Whether you want to believe I had prior engagements, I could care less. At the end of the day, moving furniture and handling paperwork takes president over logging in to update on attacks in Grepolis. For those that feel wronged, I apologize. I only stayed this long because I wanted to attempt to follow through on getting those whom don't have crowns, a crown.

& just an FYI ranga, we had multiple players leaving daily. If you truly think we had a chance to hold up against our enemies who were starting to severely outnumber us, you are wrong. Whether it was today, or a month from now, we could have eventually fell due to inactivity and boredum. In hindsight, this just sped up the inevitable...

DeletedUser23413

Oh well buds, you have your alliance forum for these stuffs. Prae, congrats for new house. Real life first :)

Ranga1

Strategos
Oh well buds, you have your alliance forum for these stuffs. Prae, congrats for new house. Real life first :)

Real Life or abdera? clearly not too busy for that world

For those that feel wronged, I apologize.

there you go, that was all that was needed in the first place instead of trying to excuse your behaviour.

(You can ask Herefordgurl among others I shared the info with weeks ago). .

so you told the enemy the exact day to OP you, great leadership :D

. If you truly think we had a chance to hold up against our enemies who were starting to severely outnumber us, you are wrong. Whether it was today, or a month from now, we could have eventually fell due to inactivity and boredum. In hindsight, this just sped up the inevitable...

Yea I agree, and I almost thank you for being selfish

DeletedUser

Thank you. Sad that a member of an enemy alliance was the first one to congradulate me over teammates. But I'm the dog right....

Real Life or abdera? clearly not too busy for that world

there you go, that was all that was needed in the first place instead of trying to excuse your behaviour.

so you told the enemy the exact day to OP you, great leadership :D

Yea I agree, and I almost thank you for being selfish

1). Check my stats in Abdera. I had been inactive there as well. No BP. No growth (Other then buildings that were in que from admin). No forum activity. No opened or answered messages. So I'm not sure what you seen me doing in Abdera. You are welcome to ask the leaders there just how active I was if you are interested in proving yourself wrong.

2). I never made excuses. I gave an explanation to the question posed, which was "Why did you let your cities fall?". My response was that I was not online through those days due to a house purchase. If you did not want to know why, you and others shouldn't have inquired.

3). I never gave specific dates, just that I would be closing on my house in the next few days. Never said I would be offline while moving in and dealing with other stuff.

4). I am not selfish. Selfish is asking someone to ignore life to help them win a game. This game is not that damn serious. It baffles me how you view me having obligations as selfish. I don't even think you are upset about the collapse itself. I think it just boils down to you not being able to rub it in our enemies faces that we did indeed complete all 7.

Ranga1

Strategos
1) so your giving away cities in abdera also?
2) you logged in and checked reports, you said that, so why no update?
3) you told the enemy more than us about your movements why do that? The dirty letters VM come to mind...
4) RL is more important than this stupid game.

Anyway, prae I hope you enjoyed your time here. I'm sorry for having a go at you, now at least you have said something it's some what better.

DeletedUser

I'd like to remind
Leading is responsibility at the first place.
Especially when you have several WW cities.

Praehelios plays this game darn too long and should know there is vacation mode option in settings.
He could've hit VM and buy whatever furniture he wanted.

The reality is: he didn't want to play Sinope, but still happy in Abdera.
Just admit it openly.

The Merge project didn't work.
Till Erik had time to watch it, basically living in the web (which was unhealthy considering he has a family and kids), it had worked.

After Erik was cured and came back to RL, The Merge project was doomed.
1. Too many oceans
2. Too many players and 50% of them are noobs
3. Too many unmanageable alliances
4. Too many leaders, who didn't want to lead
5. Too many bragging on forum gave an energy to enemies
6. Too many motivated by The Merge enemies
7. Weird WW plan, when cities were given to 2 players who didn't have time to monitor it

What started once as an destructive mission for Holy and Fluffs (just to block The Merge from crowns), became an ideology one day, and they were highly motivated and played much better.

Despite Prae's hypocrisy about furniture, unintentionally he ended that mess and it was to the best. Due to 7 reasons above it was doomed anyway. In fact nobody wanted to lead it. Because when you got all those reasons, you got to live in grepo to make it right.

It was doomed after the day when Coming Soon forgot about ocean based tight core strategy and took in The Black List guys. Then more and more alliances with all baggage of 6 city players. Forum became unreadable with "dfeef, gefrd, ndge, gedr, deg, defag" threads for defending different oceans. Fingers of all players ran with blood to scroll it, so finally nobody even tried and The Merge lost several cities in the REAL core, ocean 65.
If CS had taken in only the best players, had kept selective recruitment, it could've worked.
Finally numbers and promise of crowns to 1000 players helped to win "Master of the World" award, but couldn't defeat highly motivated competitors. Many players were satisfied with that award and didn't want to try for crown, because they had already had one.

Probably it's to the best and even saved grepo for many players, gave them belief that spending money and 1000 players won't garantee you the crown.

Meanwhile I hope it's not the end of Sinope and it's interesting to see what way it will go. Will Holy, TUS, Fluffs and Mongols share a bed and crowns (in the merge style) or give it the proper fight in the spirit of the game?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1). No I am not. Because I don't have WW cities. There is a huge difference between the 2.
2). I stated I logged in AFTER the cities were lost and attack reports were piled up.
3). I told players who cared to ask, and cared to chat with me for other reasons than to just see if my walls were intact
4). No quarrels with that statement.

I did enjoy my time here. I enjoyed all I played with for the most part, and many I played against. I appreciate you saying sorry for "having a go" but the more forum posts I read the more evident it is that its more than just a rant. Scum, dog, traitor, etc and I still have more posts to read.