Milestones Ww bust

DeletedUser

Great to be part of a real WW bust...Not like Erik's fake bust in Eubea that he was so happy to gloat about on the externals after they already had all 7 wonders and then decided to attack a city on one of our failed wonder islands.

Just for the record, this was a real bust. Hope you were watching close before you quit.

DeletedUser23413

The Eubea bust was a real minion compare to what we did yesterday. My Godness, I still have 80% of my myths left. I wish Erik didn't ghost so we would take all WW by force.

DeletedUser38465

The Eubea bust was a real minion compare to what we did yesterday. My Godness, I still have 80% of my myths left. I wish Erik didn't ghost so we would take all WW by force.

You were there?

It was a semi active player of whom I knew and should (Hate that word :p) of never had on the wonder to begin with. After 90k LS and some 25k fts sunk, and about 8k worth of myths. And there was another wonder under attack at the same time full of units as well. It was taken, such a lame way to end the world. But you reap what you sow, and me not being selective for wonders cost the wonder.

DeletedUser44434

well, as WW's are concerned,as a neutral this is the best thing that could of happened... maybe this is the end of the 'merge tactic' and we can get back to the proper style of grepo...

hopefully it should be the end of the ex 'grepo legends' follow me club!

DeletedUser36570

I was there Mort-all the way to the end, and I don't remember things the same way you do as it appears. Selectivness had nothing to losing wws in Eubea- then it was lost already. Numbers, dedication and presence had everything. We lacked in that.

HERT's ww bust lol (you need to have 10 level wonder for that in the first place) , guess they were capable of busting only half-active alliance with unfinished wonders. All those nasty messages HERT kept on sending, insults to players who dared to play against them. No honour there, no honour.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can I ask are wonder Busts rare? I have normally quit by the time they start

DeletedUser29916

WW bust against active players is a rare commodity Graeme :)

DeletedUser22517

It is almost impossible to do a ww bust against active player, and to do it against this much big alliance like "Cuddling Club" it is never done before.I know "The Chosen One" will say Prae was inactive but he was not, why he did not wanted to defend that is another story.We even called him to log in on other worlds to defend because we wanted clear bust.I guess he played smart and did not log in because he knew what was coming for him.Even if he was on line we would have busted that ww, we lost what 10% on ww bust?

I know i called before former FC members "The biggest losers in grerpolis history" but to lose a world with 20k cities it is amazing."The Chosen One" and his "Cuddling Cllub" did that and they gonna be remembered forever for that.I doubt any alliance ever will do that even if they try.

INNO should pay us all because we just saved this game.All the future "Cuddling Clubs" will think twice before doing this same thing again.

Ranga1

Strategos
Come on guys you did it but seriously no need to glorify it. Mungus we both have same amount of cities so again you just talk cra.p.

Ww busts on active players are near impossible.

What's your definition of an active player? If it's someone that does not post/reply to pms/rebuild walls while under attack then every single player in every single world is inactive

Do you know the definition of humility?

DeletedUser23413

It is almost impossible to do a ww bust against active player

Merge wanted to make the history. They actually tried very very hard to bust me. Well, I was just a little bit more active than Prae :D Too bad that they were not even close, :D

DeletedUser23413

You were there?

It was a semi active player of whom I knew and should (Hate that word :p) of never had on the wonder to begin with. After 90k LS and some 25k fts sunk, and about 8k worth of myths. And there was another wonder under attack at the same time full of units as well. It was taken, such a lame way to end the world. But you reap what you sow, and me not being selective for wonders cost the wonder.

Morti, I quit Eubea early to focus on Zacynthus. I read about that "bust" from Erik's PnP.
25K FTS and 8K myth were good numbers but that is only 30% of what Merge threw at me and JanneE in their failed attempt. The scale of our bust were much larger. About 15 WW cities were revolted, 4 taken. Fluff, HM, TUS sent at least 200K LS and 40K myths. However the later phase turned to fairly easy as they were forced to defend blind. It would be much more enormous if the victim cared to login and coordinate defense, though the result would still be the same :D

DeletedUser38465

I was there Mort-all the way to the end, and I don't remember things the same way you do as it appears. Selectivness had nothing to losing wws in Eubea- then it was lost already. Numbers, dedication and presence had everything. We lacked in that.

HERT's ww bust lol (you need to have 10 level wonder for that in the first place) , guess they were capable of busting only half-active alliance with unfinished wonders. All those nasty messages HERT kept on sending, insults to players who dared to play against them. No honour there, no honour.

You are correct it happened after the wonder race was lost. Didn't have necessary activity and numbers. Hert had about 70% more cities then us. About double the players, plus they had Hellfish nearby as allies. We came about hour two hours away from nabbing one wonder from them.

I'm only saying had it been someone active like you they attempted to bust. That wouldn't of happened.

And the despicable messages people in ebc received from a number of Hert players, was the worst part of it all in my opinion.

I was never mad because we lost wonder race. We made the best out of our situation. However losing a wonder site did hurt. Because that is something that we were in control of

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
It is almost impossible to do a ww bust against active player, and to do it against this much big alliance like "Cuddling Club" it is never done before.I know "The Chosen One" will say Prae was inactive but he was not, why he did not wanted to defend that is another story.We even called him to log in on other worlds to defend because we wanted clear bust.I guess he played smart and did not log in because he knew what was coming for him.Even if he was on line we would have busted that ww, we lost what 10% on ww bust?

I know i called before former FC members "The biggest losers in grerpolis history" but to lose a world with 20k cities it is amazing."The Chosen One" and his "Cuddling Cllub" did that and they gonna be remembered forever for that.I doubt any alliance ever will do that even if they try.

INNO should pay us all because we just saved this game.All the future "Cuddling Clubs" will think twice before doing this same thing again.

Are you really that dumb? Surely no one can be that dumb? You keep barking on about us having 20k cities, can you count? Do they teach that from where you from? or did you drop out cos you cant count! Anyone can say anything if you want to lie (Leolis been giving you lessons?) At worst/best the city count is even, its simple math you dumb.as.s

Ive tried banter, ive tried being nice, ive tried being mean. Mungus, your just plain stupid, not one ounce of IQ in you. Nearly as dumb as you golding that wall for my fakes :D or let me guess? i had 20k fakes coming at you?

DeletedUser22517

Are you really that dumb? Surely no one can be that dumb? You keep barking on about us having 20k cities, can you count? Do they teach that from where you from? or did you drop out cos you cant count! Anyone can say anything if you want to lie (Leolis been giving you lessons?) At worst/best the city count is even, its simple math you dumb.as.s

Ive tried banter, ive tried being nice, ive tried being mean. Mungus, your just plain stupid, not one ounce of IQ in you. Nearly as dumb as you golding that wall for my fakes :D or let me guess? i had 20k fakes coming at you?

I am not gonna lower down to your level and insult you simply because you are not worth.Anyone who lose should have rights to express their feelings.Lets count mr high IQ

merge 5,886
alpha 2,238
LOS 2,503
GNR 2,100
comings 2,357
BF 1,252

Total= 16,336

That is without those small alliances.So tell me now who is dumb?

Golding wall for your fakes?You don`t have anything to attack with so i would never gold wall.I have a list of all attack cities from your and slaves alliances and i know exactly what is coming from every city, no need to even look at your attacks because you are not on that list...Moron!

066 Pandora S 129 LS
Zion 2 22 LS
Strike 37 35 LS
St. Thomas 308 LS
001 Iconic 179 LS
013 Iconic 143 LS
026 Iconic 144 LS
048 Pandora S 330 LS
M3 Lee 190 LS
05-65-Sunny Beach 222 LS
sir Nobody here 156 LS
030 Iconic 118 LS
016 Iconic 192 LS
65-WC-Aralon 78 LS
Long sir 96 LS
o65-01 107 LS
65-C-Freya 74 LS
Pedretti Hornet 319 LS-dead
65-C-Dragon 148 LS
Russell 70 TR
39. o65 Yad 140 LS
065.RIM team 259 LS
Strike 43 267 LS
006 Iconic 98 LS
34. o65 Spitfire 204 LS
65-NE-J's 165 LS
17. o55 Eviction 315 LS -dead
Papaflesas 189 LS
28. o55 Strong 125 LS
02. o65 I am 329 LS
065.Red Fire 240 LS
TaiXiaxine 304 LS
CRY 168 LS-dead
Coco 118 LS
055.Onion 144 LS
061 Pandora S 75 LS
The Girlie Arms 69 LS
15. o54 Storytime 67 LS-dead
65-WC-Aralon 82 LS-dead
65-C-Freya 74 LS
O65N1 197-dead
Ice Cream Sundae 85 LS
Papaflesas 192 LS

DeletedUser49308

LOL THE alliances that had to change their names to merge like merge alpha merge shadows merge g and r lol they are allowed to change it back now lol

DeletedUser29916

Come on guys you did it but seriously no need to glorify it. Mungus we both have same amount of cities so again you just talk cra.p.

Ww busts on active players are near impossible.

What's your definition of an active player? If it's someone that does not post/reply to pms/rebuild walls while under attack then every single player in every single world is inactive

Do you know the definition of humility?

When you are responsible for the outcome of tens of players (maybe even hundreds) then the least you need to do is 100% controle your WW players. I have phone numbers of all our WW players and if they don't pick up there phone for 2 hours when under attack their will be someone at their house ringing the bell and delivering them the message to come online.

What Prae did to you is unseen and if I were one of Merge top dogs I would state that to him very very clear. I would be very tempted to make it a personal visit even, definatly if I lived in the same country. I have Eriks home adress and home phone number even. Let's face it Ranga, you are one heck of a leader and some of the others around you are too, but a whole bunch of people rlly suck at being a leader and don't give a rats . If not, then you wouldn't have had 50 000 birs sitting in a ww city not even being targeted. And as far as I was told post battle, you diden't even send out instructions to pull those. (I checked hourly spy reports and they sat their for AGES). I mean your guys were just not motivated anymore, they can all complain as much as they want but if they were then they would have stopped our bust, they would have double tripped all cities, they would have stacked all ww cities on the islands we were hitting.

Hell you diden't have a clue Mungus even revolted 1. One since you guys let everything just roll over once you lost the colosus. I could honestly write a book of steps were Merge leadership has gone wrong and I can pretty much garantee you the names Erik / Prae and Iconic will be on top of them.

I am definatly sorry for people like Ki-borg who should have done there diplo themselves. I've read somewhere they were satisfied with the awesome diplo Blaze did. And yes Blaze is good at diplo... but he was caught up with Erik and I told him he would regret that at some point. You guys had the chanse to be on "my" side of history, instead a handful of yours got a crown and the others will remember this world as the one were leaders diden't deliver.

the morale of this world, and the key note should definatly be: PLAY WITH THOSE YOU TRUST. I have had an open communication with everyone in this world as far as it was no info I could not share for diplomatical or reasons... and I have been straight forward with all of them. You could have seen this comming.

EDIT: I will already tell you that I have know about Eriks personal life catastrophy for multiple weeks, why did you not take his ww cities when he asked you too? We have not hit Erik since.

Ranga1

Strategos
Lets count mr high IQ

merge 5,886
alpha 2,238
LOS 2,503
GNR 2,100
comings 2,357
BF 1,252

Total= 16,336

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en81/rankings/alliances?page=0&search=&sortby=

fluff:5344
BTNB:2803
Holy:3821
TUS:3277
mongol empire:1823
moloch mayhem:1002
mongol mayhem:481

total: 18551

So it is you who have nearly 20k cities and couldn't get the victor of the world

Nice list of attacking cities, we would have one for you but we don't know because all your attack reports are hiding in inactives inbox's :D

DIMLOGIC: If you call one person stupid, that means you have called every single person in every single server stupid.

Good luck guys, enjoy patting each other on the back