Your noobiest mistake

DeletedUser

yeah i also colonized first instead of waiting to conquer grrrrrr biggest mistake ever

DeletedUser

haha noobiest mistake hummm made a few but i think the worst 1 was when i went to attack a ghost town and accidently sent some troops to support them and on top of that i didnt notice til the next day when i went to attack them and lost all the soldiers that i had sent..... is there anyway to recall my troops from that ghost town???

DeletedUser

haha noobiest mistake hummm made a few but i think the worst 1 was when i went to attack a ghost town and accidently sent some troops to support them and on top of that i didnt notice til the next day when i went to attack them and lost all the soldiers that i had sent..... is there anyway to recall my troops from that ghost town???

If you do not know how to recall your troops then the noobiest mistake you did is posting it here :p You noob

DeletedUser

My noobiest mistake happened in Delta world under another tag. I meant to attack the city of a friend that was being conquered by an enemy, and I accidentally supported it. I even knew better but clicked in a hurry.

That was the noobiest.

Also, in a hurry, on a revolt world, I mistimed my CS strike and had it arrive at a city HOURS before the revolt entered its second phase at the city I was targetting.

DeletedUser7784

my noobiest mistake was when i had 80 trans extra i supported the next city, but accidently pressed select all units and added 150 biremes. I had already launched an attack perfectly timed with 150 ls, lost every single unit

DeletedUser

Just made a big booboo.

Been farming inactive cities with over 200 points in another island.

Sent an attack to one of the cities that I thought was inactive only to have 5 Harpies dissolve into nothingness, lol.

DeletedUser7784

lol, my second noobiest was when i attacked with biremes, using breakthrough mode, apparently nothing landed and my biremes with 10 attack now, faded againset 5 ls in defense(wall spy)

DeletedUser11508

Go farming...
Select 75 units to strengthen...
Select all units to attack...
Twenty minutes later... :eek: ...this attack will take 6! hrs to reach farming village and back...
Forgot you build a catapult when selectin all units :D

DeletedUser11798

you could have just clicked cancel stephanosV but then again this is noob mistakes lol

DeletedUser2663

my noobiest mistake was to try and play grepo while drunk and i ended up bolting my self lol. woke up the next morning to find my farm at lvl 39 instead of 40 and wondered, ok who's the noob who wants to get rimmed. look at reports and find its me. i'm sitting going Oh, GODDAMIT!! lol

DeletedUser11798

oh yeah a think weve all had our shares of them lol a usually bolt masel and earthquake maself all the time lol

DeletedUser

... i ended up bolting my self lol. i'm sitting going Oh, GODDAMIT!! lol

I did the same thing.

Changing gods in a city with 28 Medusa. :(

rofl :p

Ok my noobiest mistake was activating the militia because I thought I could use them to farm :Angry: I was such an idiot lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First day when i started playing this game, i also activated militia thinking what is it. Then regretted when i saw that my resource production went down by half.

Another noobiest mistake i did couple of days ago. I was sending attack and was planning to take heroic power spell on attack. My favor was not enough and it was getting late. So i went to sleep and put alarm on. I woke up with alarm and casted spell and went to sleep. In morning i noticed that instead of heroic power i casted wisdom and let our opponent know what i am sending.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

My noobiest mistake was leaving Grepolis for so long :( horrible decision.

DeletedUser

my noobiest mistake was when i played on theta server, and i could not get to grips with the revolt system (my first revolt world i joined) after clearing the city i wanted, i would miss my timings by mins everytime, eventually after the sixth time i was successful.. wasting alot of time and resources :(

DeletedUser

Lol

Well im a noob at this game. I did play www.tribalwars.com a lot. After reading all your post's I feel more comfortable and much more informed about possible mistakes I could make. This is also my first post on grepolis. Im playing on NU hope to see you all in the game. :)