Your noobiest mistake

DeletedUser

Think my noobiest mistake would be accidentally cancelling a queue of light ships building in the harbour... not realising just how much it would cost in resources! I wanted to build biremes instead.. ouch!

Oh and welcome Trizzo, hope you are enjoying it so far, look forward to seeing you in game sometime, although it won't be on Nu, as I mod the forum for Nu so I'm not allowed to play it :)

Any questions, feel free to PM me

DeletedUser

Um inno, tribal wars is for sale right now :p I could but it.... but I'm nice.

DeletedUser11965

I have made a load of mistakes..

1-I was playing on the phone and accidently press-earthquake on myself >.>
2-I send an attack with around 150 light transports and alot of troops without fire ship by accident.
3-I cast desire on my attack >.>
4-When I first started playing I research every skill I can and when I got to the end, I went oh crap cuz I couldn't research conquer. v.v
5-I had 100k silver in the cave, and accidently send all of it on a spy report on someone with 4k points..

DeletedUser

I have made a load of mistakes..

1-I was playing on the phone and accidently press-earthquake on myself >.>
2-I send an attack with around 150 light transports and alot of troops without fire ship by accident.
3-I cast desire on my attack >.>
4-When I first started playing I research every skill I can and when I got to the end, I went oh crap cuz I couldn't research conquer. v.v
5-I had 100k silver in the cave, and accidently send all of it on a spy report on someone with 4k points..

Um conquer doesn't cost any research points...

DeletedUser

Noobiest Mistake: Inviting some washed up nub named Legionreturns into my alliance.

I'm just kidding. I <3 Leggy. (Sometimes)

DeletedUser

Joining "Children of the Light" when I first started. :rolleyes:. Jeez, "If you are over 300 points :)D), join our Mother Alliance."

That was really a pathetic time.

DeletedUser

when i accidentaly attacked a 30,000 point player with 25 swords on lambda

DeletedUser

well so far I built my temple up thinking I was making room for more favor. Not realizing it has a cap at 500. coulda used those resources for my academy or baracks. Im glad I have read this post before I make some really costly mistakes. Although I'm sure there are more to come

DeletedUser

My Noobiest and most expensive mistake ever was:
Thinking Population growth also helped ships to be built, I wanted to use it to built fast a CS, but I was distracted and order the building of the CS with out clicking Population growth.
THEN when i realised what i had done I CANCELED the construction of the CS!, then waited to have the 10k resources again, then I activated Population Growth and ordered a construction of another CS...
I was swearing badly when I understood all the mistakes I made...the favor wasted... the resources.. the time...
man was that`s as noobiest as it can get

DeletedUser

-When I first started playing I research every skill I can and when I got to the end, I went oh crap cuz I couldn't research conquer. v.v

another one you can add is posting that on this thread

Conquer is a 0 points tech...

DeletedUser

and then...i found out...i went wdf and restarted the world then when i check to research it cost 0 and i went wdf lol

Ladies and gentlemen we have your winner, haha jk jk ;), why didnt you check though??

DeletedUser11965

well i usually have enuff resources for upgrade, and this time i didnt and so i didnt bother and i though u need like 10 points for it...pfffft >.>

I was new, it was like 3 months ago at Alpha xD

Alpha: Speed 1=piss me off

DeletedUser

I agree my other nooby mistake was joining kappa, speed 3 is insanely fast

DeletedUser

My noobiest mistake was probaly attacking with a mix of defence and offense troops at the start of the game :( but i suppose everyone does that at the start of the game