TFP Vs DoA #2

DeletedUser

my previous post doesnt make much sense after the censure... im not going to discuss here what im not allowed to apparently, lets just say that TFP should be ashame (to put it nicely)

DeletedUser

tegi and his little pond perspective...
an opinion is a view of a matter that a person has formed in their own minds on the basis of their own thought and experience...therefore i feel sorry for you tegi and your poor cognitive skills

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic, you are getting dangerously close to insulting eachother and turning this into a flame war.

DeletedUser

drac they are being civil. this is no way near of being a flaming war.

DeletedUser

they are already critisizeing eachothers posts, it is not a far fall to insults, I prefer to let you know I have an eye on it before I have to dish out the infractions.

DeletedUser

sigh "infractions"....

Tegi is not that type of a player who will suddenly start insulting me on this forum, at least not directly.
My "banter" with him is an old story now and it wont change into a flame war, so no worries here.

PS I will have big news to post very soon :)

DeletedUser

So.... I would like to announce that TFP is on their knees :D

I can already hear all these screams, "Grom, you cant say such things! Its not you to say if TFP is finished or not" blah blah blah

Ive just taken a city on TFPs most protected island... yes yes, World Wonder Island :D (808,521)
It seems that the fort located 2 oceans away (looking from my perspective) is not a problem for DoA, which directly leads to the conclusion that TFP is weak.

There are rumors that noble part of TFP players/leaders are leaving Delta having enough of their main leader. An Ex TFP important player said:
Not sure if you know this or not but HTS gavin and a bunch of other top TFP are pulling out of delta. They have become bored of tibs and his BS. So TFP wont be standing much longer

Except breaking into TFPs WWI we are curently attacking Tibs, so he could at least for once taste some war. However it looks like mission impossible to make this guy to fight, as he dodges almost everything we send at him. He wasnt really fighting during last few months of the war, when his alliance was heavily bleeding and defending its territory. How do I know? Well, first of all I was fighting in the first line but also look at his stats, check colonisations and most important BPs!!!

There are no BPs there! We reckon that he must have this very embarrassing issue, called BPs allergy... Anything that contains trace amount of them make him sick and force to hide in his cave.

The ogre has been shouting loudly from his cave and still does, but does it really change anything? His mates are dead or abandoned him. Its the matter of time we finish the business with Tiberius the who?

DeletedUser

Sad to hear and see that TFP have a lot of people leaving to go to other servers and going into Vacation mode. There are at least some who are standing firm and continuing to put up a fight, but for how long can they stand alone? I guess we'll just have to wait and see but I don't see things ending well for TFP as a whole at this point. I don't expect this will come to an end tomorrow or the next week or maybe even a month, but the end is near.

DeletedUser

DOWN! Ryu, DOWN BOY! Man you don't even know what would happen if I released him from his chain. He's a mad man! POODOG, When I first come to know you, you offer me friendship and then stab the best thing you could of ever had for a Master(lol too far?) in the back. You guys were all my buds from another alliance to possibly join with our FAMILY, but then quietly you and help dissolve what was a great alliance of 62 and had full control of that ocean. You put the screws to me, becoming apart of an alliance that to me "In my opinion" are ignorant. They fed on noobs and the weak to gain what power they had, I know very well the history of their oceans, as do you. You got scared and ran to them, when you should have came to papa bear. The ignorance is they have stepped out of line on the order of things, they have completely underestimated me and my power that I have gained through many sleepless nights talking and chatting and making friends here in delta. Gulp, DoA for one. They(G-K) have nothing for me, nor do they have anything for their members to save them from the sheer terror that they were trying to avoid by joining up with G-K. Its inevitable that G-K will fall within the next few months. I'm sure a few players will crawl back to their original homelands as they are pretty big. I am rambling I know so do me a favor and do not tell me to "Shut up" please. I might be able to save you. Oh and Hunter said to say TY for giving intel on G-K, and the forums you gave us were pretty nice to have.lol

hunter stabbed G-K in the back, not me. i didn't do anything against them, n he kicked me out then made the alliance declare war on G-K.
but really, idc anymore, as Delta doesn't interest me as much as it used to...i barely knew anything, and was what? 6k? lol yeah doesn't really matter anymore

DeletedUser

Sad to hear and see that TFP have a lot of people leaving to go to other servers and going into Vacation mode. There are at least some who are standing firm and continuing to put up a fight, but for how long can they stand alone? I guess we'll just have to wait and see but I don't see things ending well for TFP as a whole at this point. I don't expect this will come to an end tomorrow or the next week or maybe even a month, but the end is near.

I myself am jumping in and out of vacation mode, and I'm not on the forums as much I used to be(Started playing a lot of MMO's again), but I can see that some of TFP are starting to see whats going to happen/is happening...

DeletedUser

i just cant help myself :D its just amusing...
I think I should unblock tibs and let him to write to me PMs again, as he seems to be obsessed with me lol

Tiberius the brave said to my mates ;) (few mails sent to my teammates RAWR)

anymore for anymore?
must say, i am dissapointed with the so called might of DoA's attacks so far.
GROM sending out 3 ls attacks in an attempt to confuse has had me in fits of laughter.
Thx for all the laughs and keep em coming
double lame in fact
r u gonna commit more ground troops..for a conquest...r are u just following orders?...loser
u are being used...for GROM's bp and city total
but...send em on...i would like the bp
"ever get the feeling u r being ripped off?"
extra points if u can quote the quote
Tibs

Lol this war is worth just that :D
I have nothing to say on my defense, except maybe that ;)

(Image deleted as I see that some people go to far with that - if necessary I will delete the whole post)

Nothing else left in this war, except teasing tfp leader, who has sat for last 6 months under a rock buiding only swordsmen and archers. Let him have the moment, let him feel like a lion LOL

DeletedUser

first off, TFP sucks.

second, why would grepolis put bolt there? so nobody would use it?

DeletedUser

Tiberius the Brave did you just once again slander, smear, and stomp the reputation of The Forgotten Phoenix for all of Delta to see? Did you not learn how harmful that is to your own alliance last time? Obviously not.

What part of being a leader and face of your alliance do you not understand. Do you see me coming on here and making nasty remarks aimed as personal insults at people, dropping "Your mom" comments and just being an all around twit? No. No you don't, because I understand that I am the official public face of my alliance and by doing something that base and degrading smears the name of DOA, causes moral degradation throughout the ranks of our members and just show no class. That's just not productive. But thanks for making our job easier than it already was.

Those of you who are true and honorable warriors within TFP - and who are tired of leadership comments and actions like the ones above might want to think long and hard if you want that type of representation and leadership. I know I wouldn't.

Forty

DeletedUser

Oh my god, I didn't think there were leaders like this.

If you are the head of your alliance then anything you do will reflect on your alliance. So I wouldn't drop insults and juvenile jokes around in the externals where anyone can see it.

DeletedUser

As people probably already know I have officially had to quit the game due to RL issues. It was very unfortunate timing and I feel extremely bad about it but it was absolutely necessary. I couldn't continue going on night shifts at the hospital and then going to uni during the day and still play this game. Certainly not the way it is supposed to be played during the time of war.

I have been and always will be proud to be a part of TFP. It was a great experience and I met some great people both on my side and against me. I just hope that one day I will be able to meet all these people in another world in different circumstances. G.R.O.M, from day one of these threads I have always tried to argue with you in a civilised way and even though you were against us and rightfully biased I still came to respect you as a player and a person. DoA as an alliance have proven to be the best of oppositions and I had a lot of fun fighting against some of the members.

I wasn't going to actually write in this thread but after certain posts by one of our leaders I felt obliged to at least give a view to people outside this war to show a more respectful side of what I believe is a great alliance, TFP. After reading those posts I have to admit I felt a little ashamed but people should know that TFP as an alliance is not what is properly represented in the forum by certain individuals. Like bianh said it is juvenile and absolutely not fitting for a leader.

I just want the people who know me to consider this as an official goodbye and I wish luck to all the remaining TFP players who are fighting to the last breath. We survived longer than anyone thought we would and I just hope that beneath all the PnP at least some players received the respect of each other.

I just hope that in the future the people who post in this thread respect their alliance enough to raise the respect towards it by intelligent and well-constructed messages instead of just posting slander and low comments. That will only bring the name of the whole alliance down.

Take care Delta

Doug

DeletedUser

Well said dogukankurt.

I wish you good luck in real life and it was a pleasure to battle with you on this forum :)
Take care!