TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser

you messed up, admit it. i bet you thought it was 10% added to BOTH land and sea units... come on now and fess up... you know you want to... everyone makes mistakes

Now it has been explained to you by several good players here do you admit that you were wrong???

And why use a spell that makes your attack 10% weaker I hear you less informed lads ask??
You only have 500 favour points for each God. That's two attacks covered by Zeus and two by Athena. After that you minimise your losses the best way you can and leave as much as possible to hit your targets and turn those ships and troops into BP. BP to CP. CP to Conquests.

I wont charge you or Cyreme (he leads can you believe it!) for the lesson.
Thanks for the laugh.

DeletedUser

hey now no need to be ugly about it. You need to calm down there bud. I for one have never lost a city so im guessing my tactics are working quite well and iv never used Desire on an attacking force. I will use zues's Favorable wind if i think i need a stronger navy or ill use Athena's Heroic Power if i think i need strong land troops. If i dont have the option of either one of those i wait until i can instead of risking the option of sending a weakened attack.

(EX. casting desire on 1400 slinger attack and thus losing 140 slingers worth instead of waiting for like 5 more hours and sending it when it has 1540 slingers worth)

Obviously the whole using desire on one's attacking troops is more harmful than helpful really bc if i go and do Athena's Wisdom cast and find one that has a spell on it, i can dodge and then counter lol, anyways it doesnt completely hide the attack bc u can do travel times. For instance...

Fast transports and Birimes move the fastest
then LS
triremes
then reg. Transport boats and Hydras
then fire ships
and finally the CS

So it isnt that hard to figure out whats attacking you even if they have the number disguised by a spell.

PS: Maybe one should not talk about tactics so much since i see you have lost...7 cities obviously u must be doing something wrong...

PSS: Probably not a good thing to argue with an alliance mate on the PUBLIC forum, it makes TBDI seem...what was the word u said made TGO look like? OH yes, DISORGANIZED.

Case closed

Skullhunte20
Fire-ships. LMAO!!! Oh God you guys are great.....

as for your case closed quote.
Lional Hutz hasnt a patch on you.

Stay off the forum. You're just making a mockery of your alliance.

DeletedUser

First off, the two taken by aahaz were during the time I had quit. Second, nothing against you guys, but you haven't really been in a war zone with a much larger opponent. Aahaz was one hell of a player and gave us a tough fight. Up until recently, synergy outnumbered us 3:1 in that ocean. Now it is about even. You have about 80k more points than me but only 10k more BP.

Where did I say BDI was disorganized? I didn't say that and I wouldn't believe it.

still, u lost ur cities and yes iv been in a war zone, we havent had very good relations with the 13th Legion and even now its only a NAP. I was outnumbered about 7:1 but i still did not lose a city.

And yeah you got about 30k more defensive bp where i have about 40k more attack bp, i attack more than i defend.

Here is where u said it and i quote

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullhunte20
PSS: Probably not a good thing to argue with an alliance mate on the PUBLIC forum, it makes TBDI seem...what was the word u said made TGO look like? OH yes, DISORGANIZED.

Phish - Yes"

DeletedUser

Fire-ships. LMAO!!! Oh God you guys are great.....

as for your case closed quote.
Lional Hutz hasnt a patch on you.

Stay off the forum. You're just making a mockery of your alliance.

And you lost ur cities to a guy over 100,000 points weaker than you, so who's laughing now? You also majorly lost the argument and provided no proof where as i provided 4 pieces of evidence as to why MAP is a dying alliance and soon EOW will be fighting two fronts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now it has been explained to you by several good players here do you admit that you were wrong???

And why use a spell that makes your attack 10% weaker I hear you less informed lads ask??
You only have 500 favour points for each God. That's two attacks covered by Zeus and two by Athena. After that you minimise your losses the best way you can and leave as much as possible to hit your targets and turn those ships and troops into BP. BP to CP. CP to Conquests.

I wont charge you or Cyreme (he leads can you believe it!) for the lesson.
Thanks for the laugh.

yeah? it cost you the battle, and there was no CS to protect from Sea Storm. Which i can see the reason for using it to protect a CS but there since there was no CS in ur attack u really did wasted favor on a LS attack...

DeletedUser

And you lost ur cities to a guy over 100,000 points weaker than you, so who's laughing now? You also majorly lost the argument and provided no proof where as i provided 4 pieces of evidence as to why MAP is a dying alliance and soon EOW will be fighting two fronts.

so do you not read an entire thrend or try keep up with what has been said?

I lost TWO cities. After being attacked by over 2 dozen players from two alliances for over a week. The cities were an ocean over from my next nearest city as they were conquered at the maximum range of my CS from a city with Lighthouse. There was no other EOW anywhere near me.

But there is now. :cool:

DeletedUser

still, u lost ur cities and yes iv been in a war zone, we havent had very good relations with the 13th Legion and even now its only a NAP. I was outnumbered about 7:1 but i still did not lose a city.

You got me, someone took cities from me while I wasn't playing.

And yeah you got about 30k more defensive bp where i have about 40k more attack bp, i attack more than i defend.

A good majority of that DBP is from defending contested conquests. On conquest servers, you should get both ABP and DBP from attacking and taking cities.
Here is where u said it and i quote

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullhunte20

Phish - Yes"

Are you really only half quoting something that happened on the last page? Full quote is

"Yes, because an alliance's leadership should always fall directly in line with those above(this is added by me, SARCASM). I am not a yes-man and I speak my mind. If that means I disagree with Cyreme, I am going to say something about it. Maybe over in Unity everyone just agrees with each other all the time, but I don't always agree with Cyreme or other BDI leaders and I let them know it. In my opinion, not having yes-men makes BDI stronger."

This is you blatantly lying and not even trying to cover it up. You are editing my quote as you see fit to help try and discredit both me and my alliance. You are trying to make it look like I am badmouthing my entire alliance just because I disagreed with what my leader said. Again, I don't know about Unity, but I would hate to be in an alliance that no one is allowed to say the head leader is wrong(not even another leader).

DeletedUser

yeah? it cost you the battle, and there was no CS to protect from Sea Storm. Which i can see the reason for using it to protect a CS but there since there was no CS in ur attack u really did wasted favor on a LS attack...

Its a BP run!! Jesus how many times does it have to be explained before the penny drops with you??

Putting a spell on that costs 10% of attacking power is still better then losing up to 30% of the Light-Ships before they hit.
Have you got it yet? Do I need to put on a puppet show for you to understand???

DeletedUser

You got me, someone took cities from me while I wasn't playing.

A good majority of that DBP is from defending contested conquests. On conquest servers, you should get both ABP and DBP from attacking and taking cities.

Are you really only half quoting something that happened on the last page? Full quote is

"Yes, because an alliance's leadership should always fall directly in line with those above(this is added by me, SARCASM). I am not a yes-man and I speak my mind. If that means I disagree with Cyreme, I am going to say something about it. Maybe over in Unity everyone just agrees with each other all the time, but I don't always agree with Cyreme or other BDI leaders and I let them know it. In my opinion, not having yes-men makes BDI stronger."

This is you blatantly lying and not even trying to cover it up. You are editing my quote as you see fit to help try and discredit both me and my alliance. You are trying to make it look like I am badmouthing my entire alliance just because I disagreed with what my leader said. Again, I don't know about Unity, but I would hate to be in an alliance that no one is allowed to say the head leader is wrong(not even another leader).

The statement i made was, Probably not a good thing to argue with an alliance mate on the PUBLIC forum, it makes TBDI seem...what was the word u said made TGO look like? OH yes, DISORGANIZED.

Need i remind you that your first word in response was YES, responding to the statement above and signifying you agree with the statement said above meaning that you disagreeing with a leader of your alliance and calling him out on public forums as opposed to a private message in game or an alliance forum post makes it look disorganized.

It is therefore not a lie bc u DID in fact say yes to my statement and you are therefore utterly confused as to what you are answering.

And im not saying that disagreeing with a leader is a bad thing, i do it too but i put it in a private message as opposed to putting it on the PUBLIC forum for everyone to see, including possible hostile alliances and people. What im saying is that it is not a smart move to do that in order to prevent enemies from seeing weaknesses in say Leadership? or Subordination? or the alliance is in mutiny? Thus calling out another leader on public forums weakens the view of the alliance bc it shows that alliance leaders cant keep stories straight about whats the best tactic or who is the best target and so on and so forth. It shows that the alliance does not respect the authority that has been placed on the leaders by the prior leaders (or if they were the founders of the alliance)

So no, its not a bad thing to disagree but it is a bad thing to do it on the public forum

DeletedUser

Its a BP run!! Jesus how many times does it have to be explained before the penny drops with you??

Putting a spell on that costs 10% of attacking power is still better then losing up to 30% of the Light-Ships before they hit.

i like puppets... but anyone who plays the game or knows tactics wont waste good favor on a few light ships like that, i save it for when i see a CS coming my way or i just dodge and just let the person waste all that time for nothing.

DeletedUser

skullhunte. Give it up. The Grepo-Public know Phish is right and you're just posting for the sake of posting.

DeletedUser

i like puppets... but anyone who plays the game or knows tactics wont waste good favor on a few light ships like that, i save it for when i see a CS coming my way or i just dodge and just let the person waste all that time for nothing.
Waste good favour???? Are you for real??? You know you get more right?? You know you'll hit your 500 favour points with each God daily right????

Up to 240 LS in an attack. Lose 24 or lose 72 before they hit their target
depending on favour used....... Is it clear enough now?

DeletedUser

skullhunte. Give it up. The Grepo-Public know Phish is right and you're just posting for the sake of posting.

And you still lost the MAP argument and the cities to Sol and Commander (who was 100,000 points less than you) Its still a lost city no matter how u spin it.

As for the Grepo-Public they dont seem to mind bc they arent commenting on this other than the 3 of us, also i dont care what people think of me, esspecially if its ppl on a browser game, i could care less if everyone here hated me bc when I know that at least i got a girlfriend and i have abs :)

DeletedUser

Waste good favour???? Are you for real??? You know you get more right?? You know you'll hit your 500 favour points with each God daily right????

Up to 240 LS in an attack. Lose 24 or lose 72 before they hit their target
depending on favour used....... Is it clear enough now?

*Yawn* this bores me so, lets go back to the MAP argument, i want to see if you have any more proof as to why you think MAP is winning its war with Orthia and Unity.

DeletedUser

And you still lost the MAP argument and the cities to Sol and Commander (who was 100,000 points less than you) Its still a lost city no matter how u spin it.

As for the Grepo-Public they dont seem to mind bc they arent commenting on this other than the 3 of us, also i dont care what people think of me, esspecially if its ppl on a browser game, i could care less if everyone here hated me bc when I know that at least i got a girlfriend and i have abs :)

ahhh do I sense small man syndrome here???

DeletedUser

This situation reminds me of the old WW2 problem my history teacher liked to throw out there for discussion.

Her question was this, If you could go back in time to when Mr Hitler was a a baby, would you strangle him while he slept?

This logically would be a pre-emptive measure to save the lives of millions, however this is how it relates to this convo;

Still from EOW would rather cast heroic power (thus sacrificing athena favor) to save his LS, or if you follow, would kill baby Hitler to save the masses, for the greater good.

Skull on the other hand seems a good old fashioned "well we don't need to anyway", we defeated Hitler anyway so why bother, i.e the heroic power doesn't effect the LS so why would I?

Now before anyone rants on about how I'm saying someone loves Hitler and I'm racist or some rubbish like that, it's an analogy to make a point, so don't. Just don't.

Heroic power (or even desire) can save 30% of your navy vs 10% lost through desire. Those are the numbers, cold and calculated.

So for instance, my 264 LS are sent out to crush someone else's biremes, do I cast desire and effectively make it a nuke of 238, or do I run the risk of losing 30% when he casts in me making my nuke 186 LOSING 78 LS before the navy has even arrived.

This shows you are not the player you claim to be, your going strong but are yet to learn the tactical nous that the best players have.

(In fact this is pretty basic).

DeletedUser

The statement i made was, Probably not a good thing to argue with an alliance mate on the PUBLIC forum, it makes TBDI seem...what was the word u said made TGO look like? OH yes, DISORGANIZED.

Need i remind you that your first word in response was YES, responding to the statement above and signifying you agree with the statement said above meaning that you disagreeing with a leader of your alliance and calling him out on public forums as opposed to a private message in game or an alliance forum post makes it look disorganized.

The first word was yes, but there was more to the quote than that. You can't take one word from a response and say that that word is what the whole post was about. I was not agreeing with you in any way shape or form.

And im not saying that disagreeing with a leader is a bad thing, i do it too but i put it in a private message as opposed to putting it on the PUBLIC forum for everyone to see, including possible hostile alliances and people. What im saying is that it is not a smart move to do that in order to prevent enemies from seeing weaknesses in say Leadership? or Subordination? or the alliance is in mutiny? Thus calling out another leader on public forums weakens the view of the alliance bc it shows that alliance leaders cant keep stories straight about whats the best tactic or who is the best target and so on and so forth. It shows that the alliance does not respect the authority that has been placed on the leaders by the prior leaders (or if they were the founders of the alliance)

Okay, so now all my enemies know that I disagree with Cyreme on the tactic of using spells on attacks. What exactly can anyone do with that information? It also shows that the leaders are going to be honestly and speak their opinions.

I AM THE GREPO-PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!

Just to point out, you know everyone has abs right?

This situation reminds me of the old WW2 problem my history teacher liked to throw out there for discussion.

Pretty much, you are saying that either tactic is valid

DeletedUser

;

Still from EOW would rather cast heroic power (thus sacrificing athena favor) to save his LS, or if you follow, would kill baby Hitler to save the masses, for the greater good.

I remember this one! In fact I'd kick wee unborn Adolf out of his mothers belly................ so sick and wrong at first glance. But with about 52 million lives in the balance it'd be the right thing to do.

DeletedUser

I remember this one! In fact I'd kick wee unborn Adolf out of his mothers belly................ so sick and wrong at first glance. But with about 52 million lives in the balance it'd be the right thing to do.

Well I'd like to think everyone would, but it was to explain the reasoning to a guy who so far has not seen the light.

DeletedUser

Personally, I wouldn't want to screw around with the space-time continuum