TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser13539

Thats a good question.

And if they were inactive then how would it explain the fact that I have more attacking BP then anyone in any of the coalition of alliances facing EOW??

That is a crock of and you know it...maybe you should look again or did you finally overtake me and wanted to take a pot shot? (here comes the smart *** reply again). If I was positioned where you are I would have easily doubled or triple the ATK BP I currently have. I just have no such luck, but still dish out my fair share; however I do find it pretty sad if BP numbers are all you care about in hopes to support the claim you are good. This war has been going on for a long time and EOW has been at war for a very long time before this war and for you to just now reach my realm of BP sure is no statement of excellence on your part.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is a crock of and you know it...maybe you should look again or did you finally overtake me and wanted to take a pot shot? (here comes the smart *** reply again). If I was positioned where you are I would have easily doubled or triple the ATK BP I currently have. I just have no such luck, but still dish out my fair share; however I do find it pretty sad if BP numbers are all you care about in hopes to support the claim you are good. This war has been going on for a long time and EOW has been at war for a very long time before this war and for you to just now reach my realm of BP sure is no statement of excellence on your part.

where's Shepard gone to? Is this like a tag team event for you boys?

If you were positioned blah blah blah. I secured 52 a long time ago and spread out for BP like we all have to.
Fact remains your coalition partner maintained that I only go for inactives. Fact is I wouldnt have the attacking BP I have if I was only clearing inactive cities.
Do you agree or no?

The war was winding down because we had no one really left to fight. Your crew deserted you in oceans once shared with EOW.
Your swagger is gone. Your Unity forum boasts about taking us out are gone.
Your mails to end the war are ignored.
Now you have a coalition. That coalition of 8 is shrinking already.

Unity, as a force are completly irrelivant in Grepolis Alpha. And if your coalition sticks with you and shepard who have only led your alliance to defeat after defeat, they'll be renderered irrelivant as well.

DeletedUser13539

where's Shepard gone to? Is this like a tag team event for you boys?

If you were positioned blah blah blah. I secured 52 a long time ago and spread out for BP like we all have to.
Fact remains your coalition partner maintained that I only go for inactives. Fact is I wouldnt have the attacking BP I have if I was only clearing inactive cities.
Do you agree or no?

The war was winding down because we had no one really left to fight. Your crew deserted you in oceans once shared with EOW.
Your swagger is gone. Your Unity forum boasts about taking us out are gone.
Your mails to end the war are ignored.
Now you have a coalition. That coalition of 8 is shrinking already.

Unity, as a force are completly irrelivant in Grepolis Alpha. And if your coalition sticks with you and shepard who have only led your alliance to defeat after defeat, they'll be renderered irrelivant as well.

Shep is on Vacation.

And I secured 32, and? Attacking BP can no doubtedly come from hitting inactives, but I do not really care to be honest because it doesn't entirely encompass a players ability; which is also determinate on someones activity playing the game and skills in planning and coordination.

It's too bad our players left, but had nothing to do with anyones leadership as it did individual players not playing the game the way it is supposed to, getting banned, deleted and the like. When these players lost half their players and leadership in those oceans, what would anyone do?

My swagger is not gone....was that a personal accusation?

Unity will do and continue to do. There is still a war being fought.

I never asked to end the war, merely posed the question of Unity/EOW options as we lost all our influence in EOW's stronger oceans, just as you mentioned above. It is called leadership discussions. I made it perfectly clear that what I talked about with Woeisme was nothing to do with giving up or anything of the like....you do like to take things out of context and twist them for your own use now don't you? There was no ignorance, though you would like to believe as such.

The coalition is not shrinking, but you can keep believing that if it makes you feel any better about what is happening.

Why do you take shots at me? Where do you get off saying whether or not how I lead has any bearing on this alliance? I prove myself over and over, and keep things honest and straight. I don't use put downs or try to make things seem better than they are to gain respect, approval or praise.......I act, do and reap results. The Oceans I lead have done nothing more than drive EOW out.

Sol

DeletedUser

Sol will you relax the kax. You're taking it way too perosnally. Putting on the puppy eyes (metaphoricially) will not gain you much here.

This is a forum and we're engaged in robust debate. You SHOULD be used to it by now. But you're acting suprised everytime I respond to one of your posts ... or Sheps ... or cyremes.......
where is cyreme now anyway?

DeletedUser13539

Sol will you relax the kax. You're taking it way too perosnally. Putting on the puppy eyes (metaphoricially) will not gain you much here.

This is a forum and we're engaged in robust debate. You SHOULD be used to it by now. But you're acting suprised everytime I respond to one of your posts ... or Sheps ... or cyremes.......

It's all good Still.

DeletedUser10416

Unlike you Cyreme doesn't check this forum in the morning, afternoon and evening, I have an alliance to run which always takes priority in terms of mail and forums.

I litterally come on here (when I'm in the mood) to annoy the life out of you which I know I do successfully, otherwise why else would you reply to everything I write and wait for a reply :p

You refered to my members in OC41 as, ''farmvillers'', yet these farmvillers are STILL owning your members in every sense. I know this itches the life out of you aswell :)

To think! The mighty EOW are being out mastered by farmvillers, what ever is Alpha world coming to eh?

Kiss kiss Setanta, maybe I'll reply in a few days ;)

DeletedUser

Unlike you Cyreme doesn't check this forum in the morning, afternoon and evening, I have an alliance to run which always takes priority in terms of mail and forums.

I litterally come on here (when I'm in the mood) to annoy the life out of you which I know I do successfully, otherwise why else would you reply to everything I write and wait for a reply :p

You refered to my members in OC41 as, ''farmvillers'', yet these farmvillers are STILL owning your members in every sense. I know this itches the life out of you aswell :)

To think! The mighty EOW are being out mastered by farmvillers, what ever is Alpha world coming to eh?

Kiss kiss Setanta, maybe I'll reply in a few days ;)

You know refering to yourself in the third person is a sign of narcissism dont you Cyreme? Be careful you dont fall into that ocean.

Your farmvillers are mostly on vacation........... well so is a lot of Alpha so it seems.

Do you want to give your updated scorecard??

DeletedUser10416

Not yet, I'd like to let the two (although I think it might be three or four, must clarify) current conquests finish first :)

Celticus really chose the worst day yesterday to campaign against us.

DeletedUser

Not yet, I'd like to let the two (although I think it might be three or four, must clarify) current conquests finish first :)

Celticus really chose the worst day yesterday to campaign against us.

oh look at me, I am so awesome that I can be a total prick to anyone I want.

seriously man, you crack me up. do you think you are god's gift to this game or something?

you mean you don't even know how many conquests you have in place right now? wow you must be such an awesome player.

take your poor elitist attitude that you haven't earned, and stuff it.

DeletedUser10416

oh look at me, I am so awesome that I can be a total prick to anyone I want.

seriously man, you crack me up. do you think you are god's gift to this game or something?

you mean you don't even know how many conquests you have in place right now? wow you must be such an awesome player.

take your poor elitist attitude that you haven't earned, and stuff it.

Anarqy, you're the biggest arrorgant keyboard warrior on here, I've watched this forum for over a year without saying a word, reading your endless amounts of self obsessed garbage to players such as and Mibsy and Cocotte. I'm sure most people on this forum would agree you're the biggest, loud mouthed Pr*ck on here :)

Also, if you read through the majority of my posts you'd see they're all directed at Stillsetanta who is well deserved, not ''anyone I want''. Do you take me for some kind of uncivilised beast? :supermad:

Now, let's see how many quotes you can create, breaking down what you would consider my 'argument' (even though it's really not an argument lol) and how many ways you can twist my words to make yourself feel mighty and powerfull as you love to do. Just keep in mind I couldn't give a damn, ever, about your opinion of me, cause I certainly couldn't give two s about you.

DeletedUser16268

Still.

You talk alot and nothing is making sense. The Pack is still here taking your alliance cities. Also i want you to do me a favor i messaged your boy celtic but i wanted you to know this as well i will see him in 51. after i deal with him i will be your next opponent if you have something for me. An let me make it clear you are soft your crew is soft and celtic is soft. why dont we not talk about it why don't you show me what you have are they the first blocker if they are then sorry for them. i care not about the stats i care about beating them down. so give me you 2nd grade response and say this or that but i have told you what i am going to do why do you or who ever stop from doing it. i doubt they can cause they have no heart.

DeletedUser

Good week for your coalition. Not so good for us.
But lets see how this week plays out.

pounduout none of you have taken a city from celticus2010, but you're still talking about him.
And you dont worry me in the slightest boy. Not even a little bit.

DeletedUser16268

Still

you are right we have not taken one of his cities yet. but i think i will take one now that i am back from vacation. I am sorry for him you set this up from him. You said he was a smart player and all this so i guess i want to know how good. This will be fun but don't stop talking still i told you that you will beg soon and he beg now. The funny thing is you know it will happen. Matter of fact you can pick the city i take. Why don't you pick the challenge? I have plans for a few of them lol.

Also Still you should worry cause i am going to your ocean i know how you play i know you do things your a flee

DeletedUser

Sounds like fun! Can I help with the campign over there hehe?

Not much but cleaning the scattered reminds of EOW over here:p

DeletedUser

Still

you are right we have not taken one of his cities yet. but i think i will take one now that i am back from vacation. I am sorry for him you set this up from him. You said he was a smart player and all this so i guess i want to know how good. This will be fun but don't stop talking still i told you that you will beg soon and he beg now. The funny thing is you know it will happen. Matter of fact you can pick the city i take. Why don't you pick the challenge? I have plans for a few of them lol.

Also Still you should worry cause i am going to your ocean i know how you play i know you do things your a flee

You know nothing. I giggle in your general direction. I cant even take you serious enough to give you a decent response.

DeletedUser

So you respond anyway.....

yeah. It was sunny and I had a beer and was in a great mood.

You know what its like. Like when you and your buds hit the bong and get all those shiney happy feelings.............. untill your munchies hit.
:p