Silly MRA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have heard of them...but i didnt consider them as an MRA, much more liking a desperate alliance needing to raech the top, with players who had the power and spirit of growing rapidly at any cost.

That can be argued as trait of an MRA

also that sounds interesting 15player alliance cap

DeletedUser

They do have some worlds like that...mostly the SPEED worlds.

DeletedUser

If there was a world with a 15 member alliance, it would have a speed of 3, with no morale and a conquest system.

DeletedUser

. What I take umbrage with is alliance who send out invites to everyone. That shows that leadership cares nothing for the player but rather they simply want numbers.

What i fail to understand is the air of superiority, I wonder Titan were you a great leader all your life, did you come out the womb just knowing things instinctively? I am an old codger been around a couple of blocks i guess, but what i know about this game and others is that there are very many youngsters playing. Teenages. So what do we more mature blokes do? we dis them, we humiliate them we smack talk them in the forums... Yet we want to think we are the mature. That is a little bit funny to me. Kids have different motives, ideas and needs. They are far more in the herd mentality than us "mature" players. So how do we teach them? old school draconian bullying, or nurturing?

I wonder who the problem is them or us? Grow up mate, get a life, leave the kids to do what they choose to do and do it civilly. If they get rimmed, they get rimmed and they may learn a lesson, but at least you would not be attacking their character, just their grepo skills.

Peace out,

Max

DeletedUser

What i fail to understand is the air of superiority, I wonder Titan were you a great leader all your life, did you come out the womb just knowing things instinctively? I am an old codger been around a couple of blocks i guess, but what i know about this game and others is that there are very many youngsters playing. Teenages. So what do we more mature blokes do? we dis them, we humiliate them we smack talk them in the forums... Yet we want to think we are the mature. That is a little bit funny to me. Kids have different motives, ideas and needs. They are far more in the herd mentality than us "mature" players. So how do we teach them? old school draconian bullying, or nurturing?

I wonder who the problem is them or us? Grow up mate, get a life, leave the kids to do what they choose to do and do it civilly. If they get rimmed, they get rimmed and they may learn a lesson, but at least you would not be attacking their character, just their grepo skills.

Peace out,

Max

The problem is YOU old ones...we newer age are the new generation. You old ones are to use to the old ways. We new ones find our own ways...we are the new people...this is our world now, our world to change, use and live on. It doesn't matter how we come out....the way we come out makes a difference in the world....bad or wrong. You old ones are no longer in power of this world...we are.

DeletedUser30111

^What was that?? I agree though MRA's suck, but they'll always be there for the first couple weeks. The main problem with them is new players get sucked into them because they get the invite and join and then they may never really get the chance to play in a legit alliance. It's surprising how it's obvious that MRA's don't last, but they keep happening.

DeletedUser

MRAs can only be destroyed by using knowledge against stupidity...simple as that.

DeletedUser17088

The problem is YOU old ones...we newer age are the new generation. You old ones are to use to the old ways. We new ones find our own ways...we are the new people...this is our world now, our world to change, use and live on. It doesn't matter how we come out....the way we come out makes a difference in the world....bad or wrong. You old ones are no longer in power of this world...we are.

1655235-you_must_be_new_here_super.jpg

your speech made no one stir with emotion to rise up against 'the old ones', your speech made no one fist pump with adrenaline, your speech made me laugh. at you. for being a nobo

nobo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Old ones....i never needed them....maybe you dont know em....yeah thats it. I grew up for 6 years without a family...all died out. Perhaps you dont know the family line of the FORSWORN.

DeletedUser17088

Old ones....i never needed them....maybe you dont know em....yeah thats it. I grew up for 6 years without a family...all died out. Perhaps you dont know the family line of the FORSWORN.

Nor do i care to, this is the internet.

DeletedUser

Exactly...the internet.....thank you for that obvious saying that this is the internet.

DeletedUser17088

nice motivation and statement without.... basicly without anything, just a dumb statement ;)

MRA are nice for new players to learn the basics because most other alliance will not have them ;)

I see you have not changed at all since kappa :)

DeletedUser

Exactly...that is why we dipise them....because they are not simply like us...or lack potential.

DeletedUser

I see you have not changed at all since kappa :)

You are right about that, still have a dislike for people stating things without any motivation, but lets keep it on topic, you are way off ;)

my statement is that MRA's are needed for the new and unskilled to learn and enjoy a bit playing this game as experienced players usually refuse to teach new players in their alliances ;)

DeletedUser

Exactly...MRAs usually die out within the middle of the game...IOTA use to have MRAs...but now the world is on its countdown, 23 more days left. It was a good world after the WW. Most people stayed, and i mean most. But now it is below 300...now we have to watch the havoc and chaos of the countdown.

DeletedUser

Exactly...MRAs usually die out within the middle of the game...IOTA use to have MRAs...but now the world is on its countdown, 23 more days left. It was a good world after the WW. Most people stayed, and i mean most. But now it is below 300...now we have to watch the havoc and chaos of the countdown.

what does that has to do with the discussion about MRAs on this world? Nothing!
the players who join a MRA on this world, will either play this game no more or within 2 or 3 worlds play in a real alliance, it is just a way of learning the game (I as a noob should know, but I still am a noob) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.