Misfits & Hades Confederacy VS Red Mist

DeletedUser

6 attacks from The Misfits, ~6 victory parades from defense, 0 cities in revolt.

hitting me with a 25 LS nuke is weak. hitting me with <300 attacking troops (mostly archers) is weak. tossing 20 slings and 1 harpy is weak.

Oi oi, Red Mist weren't the only ones. I also got aprox. 6 victory processions just from today. Also, there's tons of RM cities in revolt now ;)

However, it is true that a lot of the attacks... just don't cut it. TM hardly seems to be making a dent in RM's forces, and I foresee a lot of struggling when it comes time to launch CS. TM will really have to kick it into gear and churn out some fantastic teamwork for it to work.

DeletedUser

Revolting is one thing, landing a cs is an entirely different situation.

DeletedUser

on a side note guys and you can check grep stats on this... i earned 22 VPs today ;) not a city in revolt.... yet but ofc you do have someone trying on my newest an furthest away city... his words "i really want you city" << while his attack was inbound.... report shows he only came up against my militia and the lvl 2 wall.... and failed a revolt!!! like seriously how the >.< does that happen xD

DeletedUser30636

this is very interesting! I love arguments! but what I love more is when the players stop spending there grepo time on the forums instead of the game. stop talking trash and just do it, I hate dogs who bark but don't bite....

DeletedUser

this is very interesting! I love arguments! but what I love more is when the players stop spending there grepo time on the forums instead of the game. stop talking trash and just do it, I hate dogs who bark but don't bite....
pot,kettle,black?

DeletedUser5061

confirmed you took one leaders city but worse than that you scared them so much they gave up ive booted them both now :(

ITs a shame when leaders turn yellow, if you commit to a team to lead then quiting should not be an option.

Still that should not detract from the kudos well played , there still a few leader though that will give you a fight ;)

I think its great you stepped up and try lead this alliance best you can. I think its been said before, a good leader knows when to call it a day, he as a duty to his top/most contributing members for repaying them for their loyalty by taking bullet for his team and disbanding the alliance. Its saves his players from looking like they abandoned a sinking ship by leaving the alliance themselves or having to hit VM and gives them a chance to start fresh with a more suitable alliance in their vicinity without destroying their server experience.

just sayin..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well well, 24 hours have passed since TM's initial operation and I'm afraid to say that it's been a failure. Have TM managed to take some RM cities? Yes of course they have. Despite the lack of coherant teamwork which would have made taking on Red Mist possible, TM does have some very good players.

That being said, the cities they've taken are rather inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, and I'm afraid that I cannot say the same for RM who have managed to rim something like half of TM's leaders. So far, RM is winning. And where is Hades in all of this? One wonders if they should be taken out of the conversation topic all together.

RM has graciously offered TM some terms of surrender which haven't been stated as much, the details of which I will not share because I'm unsure if it's supposed to be public knowledge. I personally think it's kind of a kick in the pants while TM's still down, but I won't deny that it's a generous offer. Question is, can Misfits leaders stir up enough moral to keep the players together and restore their confidence in the war against RM? It's possible of course, but it'd require a LOT of reorganziation. Or will this be ending before things could really begin, which some would argue should have been the case in the first place.

And in all of this of course, which side should I help propagate? ;)

DeletedUser5061

Well well, 24 hours have passed since TM's initial operation and I'm afraid to say that it's been a failure. Have TM managed to take some RM cities? Yes of course they have. Despite the lack of coherant teamwork which would have made taking on Red Mist possible, TM does have some very good players.

That being said, the cities they've taken are rather inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, and I'm afraid that I cannot say the same for RM who have managed to rim something like half of TM's leaders. So far, RM is winning. And where is Hades in all of this? One wonders if they should be taken out of the conversation topic all together.

RM has graciously offered TM some terms of surrender which haven't been stated as much, the details of which I will not share because I'm unsure if it's supposed to be public knowledge. I personally think it's kind of a kick in the pants while TM's still down, but I won't deny that it's a generous offer. Question is, can Misfits leaders stir up enough moral to keep the players together and restore their confidence in the war against RM? It's possible of course, but it'd require a LOT of reorganziation. Or will this be ending before things could really begin, which some would argue should have been the case in the first place.

And in all of this of course, which side should I help propagate? ;)

I just know from experience that if you let your good players carry the bad/inactives, it simply ends up taking its toll the good active players they have to start hitting the VM button because they are putting in over time, farming non-stop and burning through gold that was suppose to last them months in days, all so they can help players who won't help themselves in a war they will inevitably lose.

Hades have like 3 good players and only one of them close enough to attack us, lol what do you expect from an alliance who's leader still only has 2700 points at this stage of the game.

DeletedUser

I just know from experience that if you let your good players carry the bad/inactives, it simply ends up taking its toll the good active players they have to start hitting the VM button because they are putting in over time, farming non-stop and burning through gold that was suppose to last them months in days, all so they can help players who won't help themselves in a war they will inevitably lose.

I do believe that is why Zero kicked all those people :p

Well well, it appears that this is all moot point anyhow because the majority of the Misfits who've received the invite have decided to cross over. Don't think this is a secret now because it'll soon be evident in rankings: RM offered the top players of TM a place in their alliance, which might seem like a douchy move at first, but is actually quite kind. I remember Apox stating somewhere that he didn't like having a member count over 60 (and yes yes, it's creepy that I know this, and I never said you shouldn't be creeped), so from what I understand this was a deal made with Zero so that at least some of the Misfit members would get something out of this war.

To be quite frank I'm disappointed with the outcome, or rather how quickly a lot of the Misfit players left. I understand their reasoning but nevertheless, disappointed. Given that, the alliance that could have previously won silver or bronze has definitely sunk. Congradulations are in order.

As much as I'd hate to say it...

War Misfits vs Red Mist: Red Mist WIN

Won't comment on Hades because I think I'll end up offending a bunch of people xD

DeletedUser33530

Zero isnt in misfits anymore think they are gone now looks like it could be hades vs. red mist. (We are screwed)

DeletedUser33530

Hades have like 3 good players and only one of them close enough to attack us, lol what do you expect from an alliance who's leader still only has 2700 points at this stage of the game.
Ok look right now im having a horrible real world life that i wont discuss. So i would appreciate no one mentioning more horrible points i hate myself for it but its the best i can do with life now so shut up.