Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser49358

This is going to be a top 8 instead of 12, not to insult alliances 9-12 but I really have no information on them at all, I don't know their wars, pacts, mergers, or anything so I wouldn't be able to give any kind of assessment on them. My last list focused on alliances growth over a week basis and on the number of conquests but that wont be the case this time around. The world is now at a point were the wars matter more than the growth, it doesn't matter that you're taking a city so much as who you're taking the city from.

1. Imperial Order​

Doing well thus far and started out strong against Triad but have slowed down considerably in their war with them, I think IO's focus has shifted over now towards Hydra and O54. The war between the two is pretty even at 9 to 5 in cities though there are about 4/5 cities taken from IO by Hydra that wont show up because the player left IO and quit the world. So right now its even both alliances can take cities from each other. For IO gaining control over O54 is the easiest path to victory vs Hydra, if they do that then the players in O54 will be cut off from the rest of the alliance and will have to defect to other alliances or likely lose their cities. Can't predict the outcome between the two but I don't see IO going anywhere anytime soon.
-Swim

2. Hydra​

Everyone is likely already aware of the SE/NT/Hydra merge that shot Hydra to 2nd in the rankings. Prometheus/Banter Squad declared war on Hydra but very little has come of it other than a 3 to 1 city count in Hydra's favor I believe (btw that one city lost was mine lawlz). For Hydra in the war vs IO they need to gain O54 even more so than IO, having control over O54 will give Hydra a lot of control and allow them to have a strong link between their large players in O54 and O64. If Hydra can take over O54 then they will become real contenders for winning the world.
-Swim

3. Triad​

Things looked a little rough for 'ol Triad when both IO and ST1 gained up on them and started taking more cities than Triad has ever lost before in Zancle (IO 13 Tirad 5) (St1 11 Triad 5), however with Hydra stepping into the picture it seems as though it took IO's attention off Triad which is all they needed. Triad quickly turned the tables on ST1 taking cities at a rapid pace and gaining the upper hand in the war (Triad 14 ST1 11). If the war continues with limited IO involvement then its likely Triad will come out the victor in this one.
-Swim

4. Seal Team One​

Recently gained 30+ players from various alliances and jumped up in the world rankings, these guys were all too eager to jump on Triad once IO declared war and started to win and FINALLY get involved in something other than clean up duty, but now that IO have backed off its left ST1 to stand alone against Triad and it isn't looking too good thus far. The addition of 30+ players to an alliance tends to create confusion and I don't know if ST1 have got their things situated yet. Their positioning vs Triad is very poor as they're cities are separated into three different cores which is enough to lose a war in a slow speed one world like Zancle. If this war continues as without much IO intervention then I don't see ST1 comeing out on top.
-Float

5. Prometheus​

Currently pacted with both IO and Banter Squad Prometheus like ST1 finally decided they were done sitting on their hands (sort of) and declared war on Hydra. I say 'sort of' because other than taking my city (R.I.P.) which stood all alone in their core in O63 no progress has been made in their war other than losing a few cities to Hydra. I think the current count is Hydra 3 Prometheus 1 but the city count is so low that the oracle doesn't even keep track of the war. I said I wasn't going to be focusing on growth but regarding Prometheus, an alliance that has been in the top 5 for some time now, their growth is quit poor. Prometheus seems to still be more interested in taking cities from weak alliances instead of actually getting involved with current wars taking place. Because of their location Hydra/IO are the only ones that can get to them and with the IO pact that just leaves Hydra and as long as IO and Hydra are still at war Prometheus should still be pretty safe up in O53/O63.
-Float

6. THE APOSTLES​

Not many good things to say about these guys, like RR they are being crushed by Triad 47 to 4 and will likely surpass the 80 cities lost by RR since they have so many to take (assuming they don't collapse before then). TA seem to have troubles in taking cities even from smaller alliances (TA 5 Avernus 3). Since my last list they have fallen from rank 3 to rank 6 and will likely continue to fall. In retrospect I see these guys going out the same way RR did, losing a ton of cities to Triad over a long drawn out period of time until they finally decide to just give up and disband. But these guys will likely have to wait their turn as the Titans of the world are still duking it out with each other.
-Sink

7. Evil Empire​

Seem to be doing nothing but floating at this point in time, just dead in the water. On the bright side with the big wars going on they are no longer bleeding cities to Triad or Avernus but otherwise are making little to no progress with only 14 cities taken in the last week. EE will likely continue to float unless they decide to stop dragging their feet, if not then they will probably find themselves back at square one of losing cities to Triad if they ever find the time to come back to them.
-Sink

8. Avernus​

Avernus are still on pace that they were in my last list a slow but steady growth (25 cities taken in the last week) before I complemented them on their willingness to go after other alliances in the top 12 but now they seem to have shied away from attack on EE and others for reasons unknown to me. still their located in an underdeveloped dead zone of the world and with no one to pose any threat to them they can continue their slow growth and float along with the current behind everyone else without a care in the world.
-Float

Sorry 9-12 Namless Faction, Noble Intentions (probably the best out of these four left off the list), Drunken Farmers (best name), The Chosen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but now that IO have backed off
How did you come up with this? Stats says that IO took 3 cities from Triad in the past week and 2 of them were taken the past 2 days. I am sure that IO will left none disappointed, both fronts will receive the necessary attention :p.

DeletedUser49358

How did you come up with this? Stats says that IO took 3 cities from Triad in the past week and 2 of them were taken the past 2 days. I am sure that IO will left none disappointed, both fronts will receive the necessary attention :p.

3 cities in one week is pretty slow, of course I'm not in IO and can't see what's going on vs Triad but from an outsider perspective it does look like IO are slow going regarding the Triad war compared to earlier.

DeletedUser49796

6. THE APOSTLES

Not many good things to say about these guys,

Think that opinion is shared by most :D

However I've gotta agree with GreekButcher; your stats for IO v. Triad are a tad inaccurate. However it also fails to take into account the amount of CS attempts that have just been Bire walled in the last few days, although only the alliances involved would have that info. Maybe if GreekButcher came back to Zancle IO might up their game a bit more? :p

Overall it's a pretty decent job :)

DeletedUser

The war between the two is pretty even at 9 to 5 in cities though there are about 4/5 cities taken from IO by Hydra that wont show up because the player left IO and quit the world.

Ah, Vindico. Lol, come on, this can't realistically be considered a big loss for IO. He left Hydra, joined IO for a few days, then tipped Hydra to take his cities as he was leaving. He was kicked as soon as we learned he was working with his old alliance. One would think this would be a bigger loss for Hydra, since he left Hydra and took some other big players from Hydra with him.

DeletedUser49358

Ah, Vindico. Lol, come on, this can't realistically be considered a big loss for IO. He left Hydra, joined IO for a few days, then tipped Hydra to take his cities as he was leaving. He was kicked as soon as we learned he was working with his old alliance. One would think this would be a bigger loss for Hydra, since he left Hydra and took some other big players from Hydra with him.

I've heard people say he tipped off Hydra before but as far as I know he didn't, he was taking a ghost city that Hydra wanted so we sent spies to his cities saw they were empty bc of his support on that siege and stacked CS in them while he was offline, the next day he was out of IO and quit the world. As far as the others that left literally all of them except Vladimir have left the world and the majority of their cities went back to Hydra players. I had assumed that he quit because he saw he was about to lose his 4/5 largest cities but it wasn't until after I made my list that I found out he had a big falling out in IO like he did in Hydra 'Grepo Crazy' as a friend of mine called it. Truthfully I think everyone wins with him leaving now lol.

DeletedUser36436

Avernus stopped fighting EE because EE managed to get a truce in as Avernus was having leadership issues. Let's just say they are resolved now :)

DeletedUser49358

Worth it, plus I'm already prepared with my flame suit on and everything.