Search results

1. vincaocao

Am I Allowed To Time?

A preposterous, head-scratching sequence of warnings. Why even introduce sirens if you are just going to give bans and accusations towards players that correctly utilise this mechanic? The moderators are out of their depth. Instead of beating around the bush, should there not be an outright ban...
  2. vincaocao

Update to version 2.242 discussion thread

Lots of dopamine hits going around between the select few players still able to log on..
  3. vincaocao

What external tools are you all using?

For the curious minded, Grepoinfo is good in that it shows general world statistics and fighters of the day with decent layout. It also shows alliance changes over the past week, eg. how much BP gained every day, cities conquered and so on.
  4. vincaocao

The Trash Talk

Fair enough deus vult, different worlds, different contexts, too many variables and factors in play. although I do agree that it is indeed very very difficult to win against a world coalition, it was a special case in which I mentioned above. Triad did have 2 previous crowns and is a well...
  5. vincaocao

The Trash Talk

IIRC Triad back (recently) in en83. Granted it was conquest and higher alliance cap, there was a worldwide coalition and controversy with a single city wonder island, Grepolis had to change the game rules (Update 2.126), but anyways consider your question answered. EDIT: Proof...
  6. vincaocao

End Alliance Caps

Gamma was my first world as well. Can't believe I completely forgot about Paper Tigers, but I thought GrepoHugs were the no.1 alliance for the entire (or most) duration of the server, or were they only #1 from the start?
  7. vincaocao

End Alliance Caps

Be careful what you wish for...
  8. vincaocao

The Tripartite vs Stay Cool

Winners: Winners, OSG Losers: Everyone else I predict Tripartite win. Honestly it depends on whichever alliance gets the upper hand right off the bat, and whoever is more aggressive (and has more gold). OV and TT will tough it out, after SC's defeat, they will disband and their gold players...
  9. vincaocao

Top 12 Sink or Swim

seconded
  10. vincaocao

Newspaper Olous

Would like to see an interview for Sohoglory :P
  11. vincaocao

Top 12 Sink or Swim

Whilst Stay Cool's skill is undisputable, their leadership seems dodgy at best. Disputes with Dia Luna, not upholding their part in negotiations between Dystopia + Order clan. Their talent should make up for the questionable leadership, but I personally think SC and Project Snuggle are...
  12. vincaocao

Olous Rumor Mill

Can't wait for their 3rd academy, if you know what I mean ;)
  13. vincaocao

Noobiest mistake

I accidentally attacked without light ships accompanying and I lost all my attacking troops + 0ABP. :(
  14. vincaocao

Peace! Please Stop Attacking Me

Cool, another city to farm. :P
  15. vincaocao

How can somebody have a colony ship with 4313 pnt?

I still have a while to go..... only halfway there.... :(
  16. vincaocao

How can somebody have a colony ship with 4313 pnt?

I conquered a city in another world with 3700 points.... and I got the c-ship when 3200 lol
  17. vincaocao

Demacia

I think that war against Dixie Normous is going to end....
  18. vincaocao

Post anything about other alliances

Not necessary, I'm from auckland which is the largest city in NZ and at least 4 people I know plays on sigma and I think there will be WAY more people that play grepolis that lives in Auckland...
  19. vincaocao

Battle of Los Angeles

Awesome movie. :)