Search results

1. Hydna

GoodBye

Hi Warriors of EN, That time has come..... I'm sad to say I will be leaving the modding of this server after over 6 years as Mod and CM. I'm not going far, just popping over to the US server for now. It's been an enjoyable journey, some of you I will miss - especially the poets :) and some not...
  2. Hydna

Feedback thread Winter Grepolympia

Our next event, Winter Grepolympia, launches on January 16th and runs until the end of day on the 28th. If you have any questions or feedback about the event please share them with us here in this thread.
  3. Hydna

Winter Grepolympia

Dear Community, Nike, the goddess of victory is once again calling the best athletes in Greece to participate in the frosty competition - Winter Grepolympia. From January 16th, 10:00am server time, until January 28th, you can participate in four different winter sports disciplines, with...
  4. Hydna

Closed Grepolis Christmas Gift - Lottery

What will Zeus give Hera for Christmas? Choose from the list below: 1. A Van Cleef Necklace 2. Diamonds from Macedonia 3. 2 Prize Bulls 4. A daughter 5. A thunderbolt Players may have 3 attempts but each attempt must be on a different day. The first 8 correct answers receive 1000 gold. Any...
  5. Hydna

Conquer a Mod for Gold

Ok guys we have 3 cities for you to grab when protection runs out. 1. This is mine - i will identify it tomorrow when protection expires (maybe you can spot it now) but it will be defended with a wall. 2 and 3 belong to our mods @Colibri and @dreamhunter. These cities you need to find and who...
  6. Hydna

Future app updates feedback

Please post any feedback you have on our future app update devblog here.
  7. Hydna

Information on future app updates

We have prepared a small roadmap of future updates for the app. Please refer to our Devblog article which can be found here. Please post any feedback here.
  8. Hydna

Questions on Revolt Olympus

We are getting quite a few tickets on this and this is new to us as well so I have asked one of our developers to confirm some aspects. I am posting answers here to the most common questions. If you have others post them and we will either answer or go back to the devs with another list. 1...
  9. Hydna

Closed Grep Quiz round 2

Ok round 2 for our quiz. The scores will be cumulative giving those who participated in round 1 an advantage but there will be 2 prizes for the best players who only complete round 2 so there is still all to play for. Prizes: 1st 4000 Gold 2nd 2000 Gold 3rd 1000 Gold Plus 1000 Gold for best...
  10. Hydna

Closed Grepo Quiz

Quiz – Round 1 of 2 This is round 1 of a quiz comp that will continue into July. There will be a 2nd round in July. The total points for each round will be recorded and the final overall winners will be the players who received the most points in total. It is fine to enter only 1 round if you...
  11. Hydna

Closed Guess the tree.

The object here is to work out which tree name is hidden by missing letters. In each case you have 1 or 2 letters only as a clue. So as an example H..e. could be Hazel. List the answers below. Prizes are 3 x 1000 gold and 3 x Harpy token - 6 in all. Prizes will be allocated based on number...
  12. Hydna

Closed Hera's Quiz

Greetings Players, Answer our 15 questions to win Gold. We have 3 x 2000 for the highest scores. In the event that there is a tie the reward(s) will be allocated randomly or split whichever makes the most sense depending on the numbers involved. There will also be some surprise tokens for...
  13. Hydna

New Hybrid App - Bug reporting and feedback

Please post here if you are still having any issues at all, including with the alarm, with loading, with the app not starting. Please state the exact nature of the issue with details of the device you are using. If you do not wish to use the forum please send a ticket via settings/support in...
  14. Hydna

New Hybrid App - Reporting bugs and feedback

We are aware that many of you are comfortable with the old app and dislike the change to the hybrid app. We know that there have been some issues with push notifications, the app not starting, the app being stuck in the loading screen and I have a couple of tickets expressing concern about the...
  15. Hydna

Divine Trials - Siren recruitment actually means Erinys

This is just to advise you that a bug has been reported on this trial: As you can see the picture is an Eriny and it is the tooltip that is incorrect. We will change this as soon as we can but this is just advice for now. If you activate this task then recruit Erinys.
  16. Hydna

Closed Aphrodite's Dinner - Grepolis Lottery.

Food Fit for the Gods What did Aphrodite eat for dinner on the day Lemnos Opened. Pick 2 ingredients as a starter and 3 as a main and 1 drink from the following list. The dinner has been eaten so we have our answer. Prizes Jackpot 6 correct answers 2000 gold for up to 3 players or shared if...
  17. Hydna

Peacetime for Queen Elizabeth II

Following the sad death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, we will hold a 24 hour peacetime on the day of her state funeral, Monday 19th September, as a mark of our respect. Peacetime will commence at 00.00 on 19th and finish at 23.59 that same day. Peacetime Rules If the world enters peace...
  18. Hydna

Updated Approved Scripts

Please refer to our Approved Script list for details of all scripts permitted by Grepolis. All scripts for the game which are not listed here are not allowed, and the use of such will lead to penalties up to global exclusion from the game. We have recently added GrepoTools.nl . This script...
  19. Hydna

Feedback for update 2.266

On Wednesday 6th July the game will be updated to version 2.266. If you have any feedback please post here.
  20. Hydna

Update to version 2.266

Changelog 2.266 Dear Community, On Wednesday 6th july the game will be updated to version 2.266 Relevant for Beta testing: User Story Improvements & Bug Fixes Silver storage in caves: Players now have the possibility to store silver to every cave of their towns but still hold a minimum...