Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser49497

The part that said 'It's time to start fighting heavy with DF and NF' doesn't make any sense in our current situation

Cause you guys are pacted to both of them :( that's why they ain't getting any bp.

DeletedUser22977

The part that said 'It's time to start fighting heavy with DF and NF' doesn't make any sense in our current situation

To win this game, you don't pact with the people next to you, you attack them.

DeletedUser49358

hahahahaha hey man you have almost 300 posts in 3 months which is like 100 posts a month which is similar to me

you have 400 posts in one month compared to my 100 posts per month average, how is you posting four times more often than me similar lol

also my comment wasn't towards your amount of posts but the fact that the majority of them are useless.

DeletedUser50502

you have 400 posts in one month compared to my 100 posts per month average, how is you posting four times more often than me similar lol

also my comment wasn't towards your amount of posts but the fact that the majority of them are useless.

Everyone here is posting about an online Browser game, I think they are all useless hahaha

DeletedUser

i knew we were in an awkward position but looking at that map..
see that empty spot right between st1/triad/apostles and Avernus that would be Apophis rising.
erm....

DeletedUser11165

i knew we were in an awkward position but looking at that map..
see that empty spot right between st1/triad/apostles and Avernus that would be Apophis rising.
erm....

Given your alliances battle points is not much higher than some players you can see why no one really noticed you .

DeletedUser50502

Hahahaha Triad II has more BP than you guys at Apophis gotta give credit to Flame

DeletedUser49796

I wasn't laughing at others, I was laughing at the situation...*makes weird grin*

Out of curiosity...you have less than 2K BP...what on earth have you been doing? You could be playing farmville and just logging on once a day to do the island quests to get that sort of BP.

DeletedUser22977

Out of curiosity...you have less than 2K BP...what on earth have you been doing? You could be playing farmville and just logging on once a day to do the island quests to get that sort of BP.

WHY AM I NOW JUST FINDING THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is this sorcery.

DeletedUser50502

Building up troops at the moment, will do some big attacks on Avantia soon should get some good BP. Haven't been here from the start remember, joined 2-3 months after everybody else

DeletedUser

Isn't this a little bit off-topic? oh wait right, Japhy is commenting, ofcourse it gets off topic. But for real though. Can we get this cleaned up or something? I hate reading through useless info about Japh.