Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

Nice Top 12 djdom. One of the more enjoyable ones I've read and not just because my alliance is in it, however things are progressing very well at the moment.

DeletedUser10962

Nice one! Even though I wish it would've been slightly more detailed in a few places. :) Also, you missed the verdict on PMF.

Do I know you from somewhere, dj? Zacynthus maybe?

Not sure I've played zeta, juktas, zakros, cytherea and olyntheus properly.

DeletedUser10962

Something has really happened in a couple of weeks...

341a53f462e11fa775cb086a9cc16ba3.png

d2630067da71c7f85636da9f23d4ff7d.png

d68070bdd24c0b43eeffae86c6190014.png

Anonymous have clearly started moving towards the center of the map. I believe we will see some big fights very soon. Four Horsemen are expanding on a 4 different oceans - 63, 73, 64, 74. Do we know and Dont you know are getting weaker and smaller all the time, they are now surrounded by many alliances and I guess there is no hope left for them anymore.

376ee80f4cac31aa5ddfe277ea016918.png

Can you add the pigs alliances on next time? I think they occupy the gap in ocean 54 which looks a bit weird at the moment. They work with TOTL so I guess they could all be the same colour

DeletedUser44293

Can you add the pigs alliances on next time? I think they occupy the gap in ocean 54 which looks a bit weird at the moment. They work with TOTL so I guess they could all be the same colour

There might be one or two colors left, so I guess I'm gonna use one of them. Pigs have only a pact with TOTL so I'm not going to add them to the same color. TOTL would look too big lol :D

DeletedUser28898

I actually + repped you for that one, djdom. Very well done, and shows more than just a quick look at the map.

DeletedUser10962

I actually + repped you for that one, djdom. Very well done, and shows more than just a quick look at the map.

Thank you, I may have been quite harsh on your ally but I see the two TOTL allies as separate entities (albeit ones who are now trying to join up as one). Still you've been worthy adversarys in recent times.

There might be one or two colors left, so I guess I'm gonna use one of them. Pigs have only a pact with TOTL so I'm not going to add them to the same color. TOTL would look too big lol :D

Much obliged you may need to start inventing your own colours soon but I really appreciate the nice maps :)

DeletedUser

To be honest i see TOTL falling, Crimson Empire are kicking the hell out of them.

DeletedUser

At least Nod would give a nod to rim alliances. This paper is racist

DeletedUser

Anonymous is a rim alliance and they get attention. If you do something noteworthy you get a mention I suppose.