Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

Yeah well, my eyes are keeping an eye out on you keeping an eye out on dewbrine.

DeletedUser

Anyone feel like doing another Top 12?
I'm getting to the point where i just want to insult an alliance just to get people talking in these dead forums

DeletedUser43485

Anyone feel like doing another Top 12?
I'm getting to the point where i just want to insult an alliance just to get people talking in these dead forums

You haven't done one in a while, amigo. :D

DeletedUser

Very well! :D

- ANONYMOUS - : Swim - they've started on the rim, and although they haven't had a huge challenge yet they've grown at a faster rate then any of the top 12, backed by their brief decline to the #2 spot, before quickly reclaiming #1 from Caged. However - I do think that Annoymous has a lot of dead weight, as they're not "Battle hardened" the first real war with these guys will see many losses for anonymous of players that have never posted in their forums. An example of this is "EXPLOIT" ~ Seemingly untouched whilst they get off scot free with cities. I would like to see Annoymous consolidate the three alliances into one, possibly two, to get rid of dead weight.

Nordic Warriors : Swim - Now that RoTT is just remaining inactives, it seems the larger players joined with Nordic, whilst others joined Caged/Pull my Finger. It seems that now RoTT has fallen for NW, they control the majority of 55. Although it does seem that on the map, NW look the most organised and consolidated of the big alliances, and with the extra firepower i'm expecting these to begin advancing further into 56. Although, they are still eating Caged cities for breakfast lunch and dinner...

Caged : Sink - Didn't expect to be saying this, but it's really not looking good for these guys. A load of internals, and when it's not internal its a NW eating up another city. I'm not overly sure on the reasoning behind the recruitment of the new players from the left overs of Don't you know, as they're too far to support, and no matter how strong the players are, it looks like a move to keep the alliance alive a little longer.

Pull My Finger : No thanks, last time I did you farted. Float I'm not overly keen, not sure why. Sorry, not for me! I just think these guys haven't had a challenge at all, and when they do they'll collapse.

TOTL Reborn : Not much going on in TOTL conquests wise, don't see any significant losses or gains against a particular alliance. Still competing for the space thats non-existent lying between NW and Caged, and they've held their own. Although their sister alliance, North, is getting their asses whooped by crimson! Reborn; Float - North; Sink

Dominion Rising : ew Like a Brick

TOTL Reborn North : See TOTL Reborn, Combined the two.

Red Phoenix : Float i've got a soft spot for this alliance, it's weird how i'm attracted to it. Although, Swans is doing better still! I'd like to see RP pull together, run some successful ops against Swans, and turn the war around to be honest!

The White Death : Despite SF's post, they're still here. And actively recruiting scraps of other alliances.. Sinking

Resurrected : Swim It'll be fun if they decide to expand into 56, and join the mass party thats going on there already, so i decided to boost their ego, maybe they'll do it now.

Sorry for only doing a top 10, took longer then I thought!
*awaits the incoming CS's*

DeletedUser

Thanks for the top 12 update :)

Agree that O56 is getting interesting and will be fun to see what happens over next few weeks :)

DeletedUser17561

There were some good points made in the last top 12 concerning my alliance

I expect we will sort this out soon enough. We are not in denial about any of the issues raised.

As for not being battle hardened - nothing we have done is thusfar convincing (but neither is it confidence-sapping) - we will see what happens

DeletedUser

Good to hear off ye anonymous people! ;)
Sorry if I was a bit critical!

DeletedUser17561

the top 12 is somewhat opinion based. Everyone has one

If I disagreed with it I would argue, but in this case i do not disagree. More than anything, we are simply anonymous (hahahaha...haha.........ha............) since we come from a rim

But we are not wholly in the rim any longer so we will see what happens

DeletedUser

I'm just a mean person in general, sorry :D

edit: but i do think that eventually, if you're not already, you and Anonymous will be at war, they'll win.

the top 12 is somewhat opinion based. Everyone has one

If I disagreed with it I would argue, but in this case i do not disagree. More than anything, we are simply anonymous (hahahaha...haha.........ha............) since we come from a rim

But we are not wholly in the rim any longer so we will see what happens

You guys remind me of my own alliance