Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser42857

whoa whoa, i thought AG we're allies with enigma....whats up with that?

Im only teasing Ezi. :D

Dunno about Enigma, but AG are still targetting "former" minions because theres nothing else left down here. :(

DeletedUser42857

After a few failed ops from their ocean 46 guys (in which they gave one of our players over 100k bp without getting a revolt lol) they decided to give up on our few remaining ocean 46 cities.

thats-gold-jerry.png

DeletedUser

comparing baldarse to banya is perfect!!! wish we knew who he is ingame. Must really be embarrassed about his account or something

Zarun-

Strategos
KingRale told me at beginning of Eubea that HERT would be winners.

Shocked to see that BE split and proved him right. What the heck guys?

You had this world sewn up. Can't believe you let drama and personal issues get in the way.

But then again considering the reason I quit, I can't say I'm surprised.

DeletedUser46251

comparing baldarse to banya is perfect!!! wish we knew who he is ingame. Must really be embarrassed about his account or something

I have already told you who my ingame name is on a few occasions. Baldarse was my original game name before Biikej took offence to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have already told you who my ingame name is on a few occasions. Baldarse was my original game name before Biikej took offence to it and got me banned...

That's true, Baldy did say his in game name is now The Sunshine Kid. Personally I prefer Baldarse, I even +rep'd him early in the server just because of the name, lol.

DeletedUser42857

KingRale told me at beginning of Eubea that HERT would be winners.

Shocked to see that BE split and proved him right. What the heck guys?

You had this world sewn up. Can't believe you let drama and personal issues get in the way.

But then again considering the reason I quit, I can't say I'm surprised.

Hang on, BE had this world sewn up until they split? no.

Hert have already won the world? No.

Try again, 3rd time lucky

DeletedUser38465

whoa whoa, i thought AG we're allies with enigma....whats up with that?

Question #2, so is enigma fighting Honor now? Or is it just skirmishes between enigma players completing claims and ex-Minions trying to stay alive?

That would be correct, Honour is red.

DeletedUser20948

Believe what you will ;) Not like the stats tell a different story or anything :supermad:

DeletedUser20948

And speaking of Stats... how much gold have you wasted on the thracians? I mean seriously :D

DeletedUser

Yes and doing a co operation against HERT together with HONOUR AND BE even using perfect same landingtimes, Jason believes in santa claus .

?? What does that have to do with it? IM not in leadership, and im not located in the south so its not something i have dealings with. Just curious..

DeletedUser

Yes and doing a co operation against HERT together with HONOUR AND BE even using perfect same landingtimes, Jason believes in santa claus .

Erik believe what u want... but you're loosing cities to BE, not to imaginary alliance of 5 alliances :) simple as it is ..

currently BE is only cooperating in ops with Enigma

DeletedUser

This thread is now visible again.

Please remember to follow ALL forum rules or you will be excluded from participating on the external forum.

DeletedUser20948

To get the Thread back on track here is my latest Top 12

1 HERT
HERT continue to be the proverbial punch bag, they're such an inviting target that children passing by feel an inclination to beat them :D
2qbdi7p.jpg

2 Enigma BC
Now sitting at #2 is Enigma BC, who's sharp teeth and claws were enough to convince Minions to take refuge in Honour hoping to avoid being bitten and clawed. This won't happen as Enigma BC continue to maul the ex-minions
2nu6qg8.jpg

Fearsome am I right

3 Byzantine Empire
BE are the equivalent of the Big kid at school who is the ringleader. In this case they're instigator of the HERT war and also the top dog in the fight stats wise. Who said Byzantium was dead?
2vdfmea.jpg

Your guess is as good as mine as to which BE player that is :D

4 HONOUR
Honour are the baby of the top 12, throwing their toys out of the pram over basically nothing AND then disregarded the Refugee policy ;) No choice but to mark those naughty children red :D

iwot3a.jpg

5 Fighting Hellfish
I had a run in with a fighting hellfish this week, he looked like this
2yypija.jpg

Im sure im lucky that I escaped with my life :heh:

Hopefully I never do again, fearsome creatures they are. I don't know how HERT manage :D

6 RTHE
The slightly smaller version of the bigger punch bag despite their assertions that they're sister alliances anyone can see that they aren't :D

5nvgqv.jpg

other brands of punch bag are available

7 Flying Hellfish
Similar in appearance to the fighting hellfish but they have wings, I would give an example picture but my paint shop skills are non existent :p

8 Antigonan Guard
AG are back off their holidays and back to causing more mischief with Minions feeling their wrath before collapsing. Seems AG forgot their suntan lotion though :D

2ihqosi.jpg

9 The Hammer
My Query would be which one?

66vyth.jpg

10 Titanomachia
Another of HERTs pointless punchbag academies :D

11 The Battle Show
I would like to question their battle uniform dress sense..... shorts really?!?!

10rpxsh.jpg

12 Karma
Not worth the time it takes to type anything. Have been running since they started here
104na81.png

DeletedUser

Is that Dim in the AG photo, please let that be Dim in the AG photo. Please, please, please let that be Dim. :D

DeletedUser38465

If KingRale was here, he would be mentioning that this is a good top 12 from Ash, and can't wait for the next one.