Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser42857

I think the top 12 possibly needs slimming down to top 10 now..

#12 - Karma - A five man alliance that seem to have every single player in vacation

#11 - The Who???? They have cities in 95 and 96... Where even is that?

DeletedUser

I'd have to agree with dimspace here... the moment any average player can go solo and become a "top 12" alliance is when its time to slim it down

DeletedUser42857

And Honour are merging into Hellfish as well.

Its like a mass swapathon

DeletedUser

Aaawwwww!! who deleted my post? I was trying to be nice for once too. :(

DeletedUser20948

I think we need a special mention to Erik who has already killed 50,000 Thracians and completed the event taking Gold use to a whole new level and single handedly funding Grepolis for a further 4 years and paying for the Inno holidays :D:pro:

DeletedUser42857

Ive tried to work out what he spent.. £70-£100 by my maths.

DeletedUser

I think the top 12 possibly needs slimming down to top 10 now..

#12 - Karma - A five man alliance that seem to have every single player in vacation

Nah, just 4 of them, farming the other one currently while waiting on them to come out again. I think they thought nobody would go out after them.

They should have just run and kept going.

DeletedUser

I apologize, I was in the middle of deleting posts and didn't go back another page. Regardless, your posts were deleted as the issue was handled with the user and anyone else that took part in the conversation. I did not want the issue brought up again. If you have a question as to how I moderate, please PM me in the future, I will be more than happy to discuss the problem(s) with you one on one.

Your new posts were removed for the same reason. My post will remain to let everyone know WHY the posts were removed to keep the same discussion from rolling on. I would appreciate if the topic was dropped, or brought to me in a private message from now on.

Thanks,
Lane

DeletedUser

Where is now jerry ,meybe in honorble fish or in fish with honor??I think they dont like like him...he can just be a meat(FISH MEAT) for everyone here in 43 core....but I dont like that towns smell on FISH...hahah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12404

Where is now jerry ,meybe in honorble fish or in fish with honor??I think they dont like like him...he can just be a meat(FISH MEAT) for everyone here in 43 core....but I dont like that towns smell on FISH...hahah

??? what is this dude babbling about now...

DeletedUser

??? What is this dude babbling about now...
dude you can just babling here everyday...but you cant play like me,never...you smell on fish when you join to my ally and smell everyday...do you know how i recognize you...?you smell on fish..hahah

where is now your ambition when one ally with 4 mil.take 2 towns from 3-4 smell honorablle fishies ally in one day??

You think we need your towns ...we dont need your towns becose ...you know..stinck..so bad..urghh...:)

DeletedUser12404

dude you can just babling here everyday...but you cant play like me,never...you smell on fish when you join to my ally and smell everyday...do you know how i recognize you...?you smell on fish..hahah

where is now your ambition when one ally with 4 mil.take 2 towns from 3-4 smell honorablle fishies ally in one day??

You think we need your towns ...we dont need your towns becose ...you know..stinck..so bad..urghh...:)

you're right. i could never be a player like you. but that's a pretty good thing in my book :cool:
and of course you don't need my towns. hammer just decided to give my alliance mates and me 40k bp without a city to show for it, as a sign of neighbourliness :p
oh my. fish stincks? by your orthography (or the lack thereof), i'm guessing you came up with that yourself? wonder how long that took...

PS: if any mods are upset, i apologise for engaging with zika and straying off topic. but since no one else was posting, i figured, "why not?"
i'm disengaging now

DeletedUser

you're right. i could never be a player like you. but that's a pretty good thing in my book :cool:
and of course you don't need my towns. hammer just decided to give my alliance mates and me 40k bp without a city to show for it, as a sign of neighbourliness :p
oh my. fish stincks? by your orthography (or the lack thereof), i'm guessing you came up with that yourself? wonder how long that took...

PS: if any mods are upset, i apologise for engaging with zika and straying off topic. but since no one else was posting, i figured, "why not?"
i'm disengaging now
mate we are just use our senses on you to get more powerful bp ..from you and your stupid suporter..hhaha

if you know what is senses??
you give to us sper powerful bp,thanks a lot,also thanks a lot on other side for 2 good towns aboth 10k...your towns is so stupid for us to take we need from you to rebuid them more and then we will come and take...but just if dont smell on you...dirty fish,but without any honour in you!!:)

DeletedUser

mate we are just use our senses on you to get more powerful bp ..from you and your stupid suporter..hhaha

if you know what is senses??
you give to us sper powerful bp,thanks a lot,also thanks a lot on other side for 2 good towns aboth 10k...your towns is so stupid for us to take we need from you to rebuid them more and then we will come and take...but just if dont smell on you...dirty fish,but without any honour in you!!:)

You are illiterate trash

DeletedUser

I normally don't dabble into these kinds of things. However, I can make an exception for this. Please, if you are going to be writing for others to see make it easier to actually read. Punctuation marks come solo, not in pairs. The rare exception being the "..." which is actually a single punctuation mark called the ellipses. Capital letters begin sentences and also show proper nouns.

For the on-topic portion, with the merger between Honour and the Fish Bros what shall be the result? Obviously if they are fighting with BE that'll bring a whole lot of interesting fights into this world rather than the everyone-attacks-HERT-maybe-coordinated-maybe-not way things have been going.

Will the Honour-Fish Triad engage and wither down BE into surrender? Will HERT use their war to get the upper hand against Enigma BC? Will the previously assumed non-existent Minions somehow hack every other players' account and orchestrate a mass ghosting making them the de-facto victors of this world somehow flying under the radar of all mods? Stay tuned in Eubea!

DeletedUser

Give it some time for the dust to clear, in a few weeks we'll see what really comes of all this. Right now there is a situation similar to total war, where enemies have the same enemies and pacted allies are fighting different enemies and are pacted with their allies' enemies etc. Hard to really make anything of the current situation.