Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Obituary - Jonny The B

The GM

Phrourach
Yeah, "it has started already," as in, your whole alliance was already spybombing him at the time and you were also expecting him to attack when it was plainly obvious it wasn't a one-on-one situation.

An eye for an eye, or is that an injustice when it comes back at you?

Now lets get this straight for (yet, yet, yet, yet again) another time.

I had sent dozens (no not dirty) of attacks at Mummy's boy provoking a war. I knew he would never keep to his word, hence the constant lies he dribbled on about here in the externals. You know the stories, cities taken from active players etc. Once found out for his constant lies there was never a reply to our facts put forth. Very similar actually to yourself, Jamo and Cod when facts were put forth. External readers - point proven just sift through the plethra of times this has occured, there for all to see.

Where does this lead us? Well if someone attacked me dozens of times and I did nothing about this it would make me look like a complete fool to say the least. Especially if I was a bigger player with far more cities than the person attacking me. Then again, it wouldn't happen, so I find it hard to spend a minute in "the life of Jonny The B".

Considering he was spybombed in much the same way I was, I am not going to believe it wasn't an effort from the top down rather than being this "everyone wanted a piece

What about what happened to me? How short your memories are in APOC ! I got "spy bombed" as you call it for 2 weeks before your motley crew decided to attack me. Dozens of actors took part in this play, we could almost call it the "Dirty Dozens".

So all my cities in O54 were open to the public, every nuke, wall, dining cuisine and toiletery habits were displayed for all to see in Apoc. You call that fair? I retaliated to these constant spying missions by sending back, little hard to hold my own against the dirty dozens would you not agree Arch?

Unlike others though, I held my ground, knowing full well an op was imminent. And low and behold you guys hit me at the perfect time, on a Saturday when I am normally not working. Alas this time I was and out of action for 12hrs of your beloved op. Did I cry and scream from the top of my lungs about the unadulterated injustice? No I got on with planning my revenge, which of course was swift and thorough.

DeletedUser

Ok guys. Lets face up to the truth. You guys have been posting hate at each other for soooo long that you are really going to miss each other when they finally come to lock the Hermonessa tab ;)

DeletedUser

GGN said:
I actually live in a nice house which I own in a city that is booming in size and a city that will soon be viewed on a worldwide stage as part of a globally viewed event...

'I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany '

Rugby ...says it all really.

DeletedUser48096

Rugby isnt a global sport, Or at least not as global as some might think... Try again...

Edit..

Ignoring my challenge also?...... Again.. I rest my case. Happy to throw out assertions and suspicions when it suits you but yet completely unable to varify them when it matters..

Again, Iam the teflon of Hermonassa..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Rugby isnt a global sport, Or at least not as global as some might think... Try again

Yup utter pish rugby innit. Try again tho? Oh hurray a chance to play decipher the mind of the cretin with GGN AGAIN!!! Where do I sign up? I'm trying to care less but I don't think it is possible.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
All I was doing was pointing at the laughably false city name Arch, I didnt want a run down of all your conquests. I never said all your conquests were part of ops or where part or where alone. I simply noted that it was likely that not all of your conquests were done by you alone and therefore the city you had (Archi 6 - TD 0) was very disingenuous to those who assisted you in previous conquests.

In bold, GGN's favourite catchphrases. I wish I had a dollar for every time you said those or something similar. Surely I could then do some real goldwhoring and bring myself up to the level of TD's "top" players!

Your concern for my teammates' feelings is truly touching and almost as genuine as one of those MM's you sent to AZT when you were concerned about our internal disagreements or whatever which was met by most people with a laugh and/or a middle finger.

The final score went up to 8-0 and the last two were inactive but at least they no longer belong to the only person who can give Exo a running shot for Herm's Biggest P.O.S. Award. Alas, GGN, although you can be as annoying as a hundred mosquito bites, you did not make the final cut here.

Because I have supported players in conquests from you and had reports from attacks from players other than yourself.. You could and are welcome to say the same thing, But I dont ask players to support me unless I think I need it..

Sometimes I will ask people to join in because they are looking for targets and as a leader I am providing them with some because they are eager for BP and want direction. Not everyone asks, but some do.

I Don't watch Diveball, A bunch of overpaid pre-madonnas... But that said my example was purely to point at the disingenuous nature of your city name to the rest of your alliance, rather than get a lecture on team work from the losing alliance.....

Oh, how you have hurt me with this stinging remark...lol. /sarcasm off

If you haven't looked at my profile lately, it contains a picture of what your crowns mean to anyone who doesn't need an ego boost from some company named Innogames:

81dc50b8910756044e3aa5584c9d71b5.png

Of course the idiocy and inadequacy of your general membership has already been well-established (*), but even those who are leaders have a lot to learn. Resident moron and clueless ocean captain Blagardo (who apparently was so inept that he wrote "Blag-" when signing up instead of what he intended, "Ret-") thought he would teach me a lesson for enlightening him to the insulting epithet you bestowed upon him, "Lord Cardigan" (no good deed goes unpunished, I suppose), only to find himself smashed everywhere he decided to send one of his limp-wristed attacks. I share with the good people of this forum the final two, an excellent example of someone who doesn't understand what he has researched and an illustration of what it takes (or rather, doesn't) to be a leader in TD, not to mention the kind of mind which resides under TD's oh-so-special crowns:

00ea1564200b22090f6cb6c2f4558369.png

5d7b6221c7f3d75f19855d06c9ac1cc4.png

(These both have the same timestamp but landed in that order.)

(*) But here's some more for the sake of good times. The name has been obscured so you don't teach him/her and we continue getting great BP:

a6ebe7e34e43487d621cba0df2e5718d.png

a179967fb9697ee24021d6c1840b59b5.png

e1c05e7cfbffafe47539a93313cc5e2a.png

9001ae0bf9abb2b6006c5229e31b865d.png

To paraphrase Mozart in the movie Amadeus, "One sees such attacks and what can one say but...TD."

Secondly as you well know by your own standard above, Lomost was part of a massive op from Apoc and he actually left TD to play on other worlds and I posted his message to me at the time so dont try and spin that narrative now Archi since we both know it is a lie on your part.

You posted something by goculi to that effect, not by Lomost. I remember reading what Lomost had to say to us:

Lomost on 2015-01-05 at 20:33
When they need help, I send help, When I need help, nothing from them

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showt...uing-section!!&p=922412&viewfull=1#post922412

But you're obscuring the point. It was still a TD conquest, really, he just quit the alliance before the CS landed.

Actually no. Tartan was an active player, He was logging on daily and was growing in points on a daily basis. He was by all standards an active player so Iam not sure where you are going with this 'questionable activity levels' rubbish.... Plus he was still also attacking right up to the point we pushed him into inactivity..

So he was active and inactive. Thanks for proving my point.

And are all of your cities are not located in what was Apoc waters?.... Hypocrite much?.... Besides, Didn't Apoc make it their mission to try and take control of 54?

O54 was ZT waters before we showed up and your accursed alliance also continued to spread there while we were allies despite a humble request to stay out.

Selective narrative much? I called Tartan a gold whore and made multiple suggestions about James Rankin being one also but never mentioned the rest of Apoc..

Is that a fact now? ;)

6d6b11eb0b508e1eb906ef74bd8a4f84.png

But then, GGN being GGN, the backpedaling begins:

7491d95bf10410bad0428907d4bf80cc.png
4fac104735c27760d5dc0bf5b3721069.png
155954e0b7ec89d6cf336b1acb29c381.png

Your point is mute since it is a strawman of my claims Arch, I never even mentioned or claimed that all of AZT where simmers, I said that AZT has SOME semi active simmers in it and said that SOME of AZT's top order (Rankin and Tartan) were clearly both Goldwhores and simmers but I never said ALL of APOC.. So kindly stop misrepresenting my claims....

I'm sorry, but at 29 (Tartan) and 34 (James) in the Fighter rankings, they are far, far more than simmers, as evidenced in comparison to your "top" players who rank very, very low in some cases.

So where's your answer for your own slots in light of the evidence I presented?

Shall I call you Generic Goldwhoring Name, or Goldwhoring Greek Name? Please respond, Dan.

So? The majority of Tartan's cities where buffed up to over 12k in size. That in turn inflates a players points. Effinel for example has 96 cities, most of which are below 10k in size as a result that has affected his overall points, Same could be said for RedDevils who isn't in the top 60 in the rankings..

Pointless, off-topic rambling. You're the one who was always offended at TB being the number one-ranked player by points.

However that aside in case you hadn't noticed, Tartan as a sole attacker is NOT actually ranked at 30th as you are trying to suggest... He is actually ranked at 56th for his attacking... Which is actually BELOW even me....

That isn't what we're talking about. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT USING BATTLE POINTS TO GET SLOTS AS A "PURE" METHOD OF GETTING THEM RATHER THAN SPENDING YOUR WAY THERE, SO THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THE FIGHTER RATING BECAUSE IT COMBINES ABP AND DBP. I have demonstrated that a number of your "top" players have extremely low BP in comparison to the number of cities they have. Now sure, it is clear that TB has spent his way to get some of them, but look at the list I provided as comparison. By the way you throw the insult at TB so often, you'd think he was the person most guilty of it when your own members are even more guilty taking their lack of BP into consideration.

The reason I pointed to one of our smallest members having more ABP than your "top" players is just to demonstrate how pathetic they are at what this game is supposed to be about.

I asked players to spy bomb JoHnny when we decided not to go ahead with GM's one on one challenge and instead run a large op on him,

Yeah, the thing is, you decided to do an op on him and started with the spybombing, meanwhile GM was continuing to talk about how he had started the one-on-one situation when it was no longer a one-on-one.

The GM said:
I had sent dozens (no not dirty) of attacks at Mummy's boy provoking a war.

That's your story. I saw a harbour check and that's all.

Very similar actually to yourself, Jamo and Cod when facts were put forth.

Sure bud, whatever. Unfortunately your snoozefest of a leader tries to misdirect and twist everything that's said, so everything gets bogged down trying to clarify minor points because this is either his plan or he is really too dumb to follow what is being said.

What about what happened to me? How short your memories are in APOC ! I got "spy bombed" as you call it for 2 weeks before your motley crew decided to attack me. Dozens of actors took part in this play, we could almost call it the "Dirty Dozens".

So all my cities in O54 were open to the public, every nuke, wall, dining cuisine and toiletery habits were displayed for all to see in Apoc. You call that fair? I retaliated to these constant spying missions by sending back, little hard to hold my own against the dirty dozens would you not agree Arch?

Unlike others though, I held my ground, knowing full well an op was imminent. And low and behold you guys hit me at the perfect time, on a Saturday when I am normally not working. Alas this time I was and out of action for 12hrs of your beloved op. Did I cry and scream from the top of my lungs about the unadulterated injustice? No I got on with planning my revenge, which of course was swift and thorough.

What does this have to do with anything? No one challenged you (or vice versa) to a one-on-one and started spybombing you, you were just being spybombed because people had decided you were an annoying enough person that you deserved an op. You, on the other hand, were out here continuing to challenge John to a "one-on-one" while your alliance was in the midst of spying on him. (I can just imagine the characters who came out of the woodwork for this, just as they did for me, people I've never even heard of until this point in the game. Of course, this being TD, one can't help but wonder how many may have been SIC's of larger members.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Ah the coward returns for one last cheap shot...

I have read your profile actually and yes Iam amused by it, Not only at the fact you bothered to write such drivel, But the fact you think you seem to think that you are leaving on a high? You quit rather than fact the music and you know it. You knew we where planning on hitting you and you have quit rather than take the hit, You are a bigger coward than Jonny.. You even threw a hissy fit at exo before quitting.

8b65c22fbde661f06ab0316465dd7a3f.png

Classy Arch... Also for the record, I haven't really spoken to Exo since he came over, But Iam flatted that I appear to occupy a place in your mind.

You posted something by goculi to that effect, not by Lomost. I remember reading what Lomost had to say to us:

Lomost on 2015-01-05 at 20:33
When they need help, I send help, When I need help, nothing from them
https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...l=1#post922412

But you're obscuring the point. It was still a TD conquest, really, he just quit the alliance before the CS landed.

I stand corrected on Lomost as it was soooooooooooooooooooo long ago I was confusing the two. However as was noted at the time by others and myself if you scroll down, Lomost failed to provide correct and decent details on his incomings and timings. Had he provided them we would have been able to assist him better, If he was unhappy with the level of support then he had only himself to blame. It is hard for me to be sympathetic for someone who throws a hissy fit and acts like a girl when things don't go their way.... A feeling you appear to know well... Perhaps if you would look a little deeper at the truth rather than selecting your own narrative it might be a little more fruitful for you.

So he was active and inactive. Thanks for proving my point.

How does that prove your point? You claimed he was semi inactive. As I noted he was clearly logging on and he had a consistant points gain on a daily basis. That is the very definition of an active player.. How did you get semi inactive from that?

O54 was ZT waters before we showed up and your accursed alliance also continued to spread there while we were allies despite a humble request to stay out.

Humble request? Are you having a laugh?.. You demanded Gymdad, Stevie and others turn over their cities to Pan and we stay out. We quite rightly told you to get lost since you had no right to demand that players surrender their cities to you and we had players in that ocean well before Pan moved in. If you think that was humble then you need your head checked out.

I love how you point to this one example of backpedalling and keep going over it like its a trophy. James Rankin didn't even taken a single city from a TD player the entire time he was here on herm, All his captures where internals or from other alliances (Not TD).....Fact!... And Tartan only ever attacked players much smaller than himself and only attacked larger players in self defence or revenge. Both where the very definition of Gold Whores as both where able to add 2k to their cities consistantly in the space of 24 hours.. I love how you label clarifying a position on a claim as backpedaling, I made my position clear that Apoc's top order contained two massive gold whores, even back then. Now Iam naming them..

Evidence? You claimed Tartan was high in the attacker rankings, I noted I was actually above him in those rankings and now you have realized your mistake and changed your wording to "Fighters" in the hope nobody would notice. I did.... Perhaps you may not have realized that fighters is both ABP and DBP, While Attacker is just ABP. Now considering I rank above both Tartan in the attacker rankings, I feel my point isn't mute since it actually varifys my point. As for Gold use, If I could afford it I wouldnt have recently started on a new world purely so I could gold trade to pay for my advisors here. That isn't gold whoring.. In fact your change of wording without acknowledging the change appears very much by your own defintion.... To be a backpedal...

Pointless, off-topic rambling. You're the one who was always offended at TB being the number one-ranked player by points.

I know, But the point was the points and position on the rankings mean very little in the grand scheme of things. Eff has said many times that he doesnt care where he is on the rankings as he is more intent on streamlinging his cities rather than trying to max their size like Tartan did to a number of his. Tartan's position in the ranking was basically inflated due to his over inflated cities.

That isn't what we're talking about. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT USING BATTLE POINTS TO GET SLOTS AS A "PURE" METHOD OF GETTING THEM RATHER THAN SPENDING YOUR WAY THERE, SO THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THE FIGHTER RATING BECAUSE IT COMBINES ABP AND DBP. I have demonstrated that a number of your "top" players have extremely low BP in comparison to the number of cities they have. Now sure, it is clear that TB has spent his way to get some of them, but look at the list I provided as comparison. By the way you throw the insult at TB so often, you'd think he was the person most guilty of it when your own members are even more guilty taking their lack of BP into consideration.

The reason I pointed to one of our smallest members having more ABP than your "top" players is just to demonstrate how pathetic they are at what this game is supposed to be about.

And now he attempts to justify and defend that backpedal... What you do fail to realize however is that it is possible to open slots and not spend anything on gold or attack a single player to get some BP. I accept that player isn't a pure player by definition, But that at the same time that player isnt a gold whore either as they have not spent any money on gold. So your point fails as that player isn't "SPENDING YOUR WAY THERE" This game is about a number of differnt things, Strategy, Tactics, Defence, Diplomacy but growing is also a key part of that too. I accept my priorities are differnt to yours but as you well know I did attack you and I have also attacked other Apoc players also. So clearly Iam not a goldwhore who relied on gold purely to grow. Plus as noted I had more attacking BP than Apocs Top ranked player... Does that not speak volumes in of itself?...

Yeah, the thing is, you decided to do an op on him and started with the spybombing, meanwhile GM was continuing to talk about how he had started the one-on-one situation when it was no longer a one-on-one.

And how long after that point did Jonny hit VM?... 10 seconds? or was it 20? In fact I would wager that Jonny was in fact just like you Arch......... A Coward who ran rather than an op....... Only differnce was Jonny didnt try to claim the moral high ground. But as noted you ran rather than face a large scale op and then had the nerve to make statements like "you have waited too long if you were planning to get your hands on me.".

No you ran like a coward before we could start.. Arch you are and always will a coward. Need I say anymore on this matter?

Please respond, Dan.

I left this one to last because I wanted to savour it, Not only the fact that you think its me in spite of what I have said and presented against you and Sir Cod on the matter, To be honest your reluctance to accept what I have presented must surpass even the dumbest and stubborn Creationists, Flat Earthers, Geocentrists, Halocaust deniers and Aids denialists for reluctance to accept reason. Like I have told you before and like I will likely tell Jamo again, prove it.................

DeletedUser48096

Yup utter pish rugby innit. Try again tho? Oh hurray a chance to play decipher the mind of the cretin with GGN AGAIN!!! Where do I sign up? I'm trying to care less but I don't think it is possible.

I think I could say whatever I wanted and if it contradicted your supposed narrative you would deny it regardless of if you thought it was true or not..

Actually the event I was talking about was the international bog snorkelling championship in Llanwrtyd Wells in Wales. We get partisipants from every corner of the world it truely is a worldwide event.. It is the host city (town) for the event. Sorry if it contradicts your narrative, But as often happens... The truth often does...

The GM

Phrourach
If you haven't looked at my profile lately, it contains a picture of what your crowns mean to anyone who doesn't need an ego boost from some company named Innogames:

Hahahaha, oh it hurts you big time that is clear to see. If it didn't we wouldn't have to continually hear from you losers about how much it "doesn't mean a thing". LMFAO.....sook.

Of course the idiocy and inadequacy of your general membership has already been well-established

Yep, winners of the world. Gee they must be so offended by your words coming from you of all people. Let us not forget that you were part of the most inept leadership to play in any world in Grep. In fact it hasn't gone unnoticed in other worlds. Your name amongst others has been thrown around the ridicule table and yours along with your band of merry men who were supposed to be leaders has become the stuff of legend within Grepolis.

Who are these people you talk about? I see you are ranked 36 for ABP's? Pathetic really for someone with the amount of cities you have. Name me one of these "so called small members" who has more ABP's than me? Then if we want to up the ante, lets look at some of our "top" players who once again have a hell of a lot more ABP's than me, making your ranking even more pathetic.

That's your story. I saw a harbour check and that's all.

Yet again another person sticking up for Mummy's boy. You should be ashamed with what you have written. Then again, I am not surprised, your bark has always outweighed your bite. This is the part I truly love, Mummy's boy took my words of "you guys are pathetic and have never attacked me one on one" to start a challenge of a one on one. I accepted his challenge and sent dozens of attacks at him. What did he do? Well we all know the answer to that, laudible at best!

(I can just imagine the characters who came out of the woodwork for this, just as they did for me,
people I've never even heard of until this point in the game.

Yep your greatest simmers finally decided to play the game, funny stuff really. It was a whose who of pathetic, downcast specimens, lol.

DeletedUser

GGN said:
I think I could say whatever I wanted and if it contradicted your supposed narrative you would deny it regardless of if you thought it was true or not..

You have done nothing to contradict my narrative. My narrative is purely and simply you are the most boring guy in Grepolis history.

DeletedUser48096

But the problem with that Jamo is that Iam remembered for something..

DeletedUser46794

lol haven't read the forum for a few months and its good to see the love is still there :)

DeletedUser

Can I just add one thing here? All this 'coward' name calling is getting pretty repetitive and boring.
It is all relative. I can call TD cowards for not taking me out the game, you can then say 'ah morale is a factor' everyone has their reasoning for fighting or not or leaving a server - especially when it has died. When you went up against Art towns It was a massive challenge, i certainly will never run away and will fight (without support BTW) til my last breath. So if you all hate me that much and you are bored come and prove yourselves against me. I won't run, i won't VM I'll just do my best and congratulate you all if you win.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
First of all, as will be seen below, I had been thinking of leaving since my VM. Remember my real-life incident at the end of July?

I could argue I was sitting around WAITING for your attacks. You spied and you spied and you spied and you spied...and you spied some more but instead of sending attacks, you sat around looking at whatever reports you did manage to get (surprisingly few that I am aware of, though I suspect other members were spending more than what was left), content in the knowledge that your whole alliance can outspend me. Bravo! I even more or less stopped replenishing them at one point so you might have a bit more wallpaper to gaze upon. Then you went quiet. Then last weekend I went on a small, final-attacks kind of rampage (admittedly not as many as I had hoped), threw 8 cities into revolt, took 2 (should have tried for more because I probably would have gotten 1 or 2 extra--thanks seanm69), trying to see if this would provoke a reaction, not to mention renaming a few cities with semi-insulting names, and what was TD's response? Nothing. Oh, wait, maybe a bit more spying over the next few days--of course! Then I changed my profile to see if I could p*ss someone off enough to attack. Nope. Then Exo messaged me (that's right, I didn't initiate that confrontation) and I told him straight out that I was leaving. Evidently he passed this on, but what did TD do? Nothing. In the meantime I had decided to take 2 more cities for the hell of it.

TD are the kind of people who would get invited to a gangbang, spend the whole evening in the corner furiously rubbing their limp noodles looking at pictures of themselves wearing their pixelated crowns, then complain they didn't have enough time to get a stiffy when the centre of attention decides the night is over.

https://youtu.be/OfzfLw6OSJU?t=3m45s

It's much more satisfying to see your obvious frustration at not being able to fulfill Red's dream of having "the full force of TD bearing down on (me)." I mean, you had all game to try, but you had to wait to make an attempt until the death throes of the world when your alliance outnumbers ours by more than 2.7 to 1 by numbers and by much more if we go by activity levels. But then, that's how TD has fought all its wars in this game. Seems rather...cowardly, don't you think? ;)

Honestly I think the rest of AZT should ghost so you guys can sit around playing with each other, then you can change your name to The Circle. The missing word is obvious to anyone who has had contact with many of the same people I have.

Here are some screenshots for you to reflect on (lots of repetition but I'm not speaking to the same people):

e5f258338c28db2c1df5327c7ed0db9c.png

c439915f57b640c12b55951d0113f2ef.png

b474a68b7ee6a39572ce17ad9a7c8bb3.png

0a28638e590c618ce9f888aadc29cd68.png

246a26b846f8c804d791db176b57e4b1.png

16bbf9faf658f5da1cbc8249bec79118.png

41af99ef760c4d79a215b484b9cc9144.png

91073268ecb952ee0661b885256f6d37.png

1865e470d799e2f5c142b6e52df1d10e.png

41754950b3a7f3d80b5bb7a761289f7a.png

ab459374372e49228f561b8732e6e41c.png

6474ae810f0bfd0586fa4c51a790cd4d.png

6a31002ecd64528a6ebf0b5558364d00.png

b46577a2189936481f343d099cf72e95.png

b45770cdcdec2324f3b904f478d49ada.png

b56c92b19d1867fed69a56621d930bb3.png

47ae8156eaaae5a2ce3b43f9132d6f4e.png

3a054c20fd4b78abe1ea30ac0dbf7d50.png

d5ded80aed023a8223cbc18c843c90ef.png

I'll be back to respond to the rest of the nonsense posted above at some point.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Yes Jamo but nobody is calling you a coward are they?

Arch, The reason as I stated that we are calling you a coward is because you knew an a massive op was incoming, I don't deny that and nor will anyone in TD, But yet rather than accept it and play the game.... You quit your account and are now trying to throw stones at us for your imaginary position on the moral highground.. Problem for you is that you do not hold the Moral Highgound here, Now I expressed my dispointment publically to your loss and even acknowledged that I was in a position where I could sympathize with you. As a result I wished you all the best publically and as I had acknowledged to you privately that TD would be giving you some respect by leaving you alone for a period until you where ready to resume playing again. I had hoped a little of our good will would rub off on you, But would you believe it... I was wrong.... Call me disrespectful, call me whatever you want I really don't care.. But your words are not only hollow as you have demonstrated numerous times, They are also hypocritical too since you have spent so much questioning TD's attacking abilty but yet you wouldnt stick around long enough to see it in action.. Shame...

You know full well what we went through to take that wonder city off apoc, You even acknowledged that TD crashed the server in the process. You know full well that the city was well defended and yet even after that you are still here passing laughable messages about TDs abilities. You are a hypocrite Archi. You know it and so do I..

Also Exo did share your coms, But not until after you had left.

TD are the kind of people who would get invited to a gangbang, spend the whole evening in the corner furiously rubbing their limp noodles looking at pictures of themselves wearing their pixelated crowns, then complain they didn't have enough time to get a stiffy when the centre of attention decides the night is over.

So what does that make Apoc?... Under that logic Apoc would be the guys who blow their load before they even walk in the door to the gangbang only then to spend the rest of the time moaning and trying to blame everyone else for it while completely avoiding their own very premature problems...

Seems rather...cowardly, don't you think?

Nope the target was always to regain positioning in 54 and in your other oceans so we could attack you en-mass, That has only been possible recently since we started to advance into your core oceans. Now since you spent so much time hiding at the back of the Apoc lines getting cities around or close to you was very hard and it was only once the Expendables came over that we where finally in more of a position to attack you. Now with WWs out of the way and with Jonny and Cod gone and Ait inactive, you where next on the list...

Watch out Cra you maybe next... ;)

The GM

Phrourach
Something doesn't smell right here. First Mummy's Boy (JoHnny The Z) now Archi (Ted's) turn to run at the first sight of a spy. LMFAO !!!!

Its no wonder Apoc never really stood a chance of winning this world. Their leaders are prime examples of the inept skills required to run the most dysfunctional alliance in Grep history. I don't want to throw out the "C" word as we all know how the broken record that is Jamovic1 will harp on again on his one line song. Talk about being stuck on loop.

Well done to you Archiamedes. 2 years playing this game and the best you have to offer is ghosting your account. This all makes for great tv comedy with a list of b grade stars lining up to fill the roles of former Apoc leaders. An old favourite of the David Letterman show Richard Simmons has already been given the lead role to play Archi. Should make for great entertainment.

Looks like Richard is already in character to play Archi;

Richard.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Well done to you Archiamedes. 2 years playing this game and the best you have to offer is ghosting your account. This all makes for great tv comedy with a list of b grade stars lining up to fill the roles of former Apoc leaders. An old favourite of the David Letterman show Richard Simmons has already been given the lead role to play Archi. Should make for great entertainment.

Looks like Richard is already in character to play Archi;

View attachment 11486

So therefore in this epic movie, TD council members must therefore as the victors be played by A list stars....

Hmmmm Who would play me?..

Pitt?, Clooney?, Morgan Freeman?... But who better than to give a logical smackdown than Patrick Stewart... :p.

Minor age differnce, But what the hey...

DeletedUser48096

Lol, But The Hoff never claimed to be German, He was just (For reasons unknown to all logic and humanity) bizzarely popular in Germany

*Reminder*
I never actually said I was German, I said the Germans are reknowned for their lack of a sense of humour. More of a social observation rather than anything else..

You took that as an admission that I was German.. I told you that was incorrect and told I wrote that as a means of demonstrating a point, That being that I knew you would form your own narrative from my words by attempting to read between the lines of what was written rather than what was written..

Which you did, and in doing proved my point Jamo..