Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser47128

cheers GGN.

And as for klunge meister - TLB did nothing on En85? apart from win victors..and take WW islands from enemies...

ah how refreshing , well think as we are giving out awards as you suggest you may well take the one for person most likely to help a group of 500 beating up someone on the ground then run home telling his mum he got in a solo fight with a giant..then repeatedly touch himself thinking about the look on his mums face when she mistakenly thought he was a man..but thats just my opinion.

I'm in DBD. I'm not even warring you hahahaha. But you're funny. Anybody a hockey fan here? Jamovic, why don't you go puck yourself? You can have your opinion and you can stick it up your ***. Personally, I don't give a damn what you do with it.

Of course, you can put your money where your mouth is and start sending attacks if you'd like?

DeletedUser

does anyone like hockey? ..im sure you find the thought of toothless men fighting arousing but please keep it clean all this talk of contact sports and asses is very concerning..as for sending attacks at you? will wait til you tell me you are bound and gagged so you get most enjoyment out it mate.

DeletedUser

ha ha ha hah you have no idea- and i don't even know you, just wait til i don't like you. ;)

DeletedUser38939

Top 12 anyone? A lot has changed recently
(I would write one, but I'd get the usual hate of 'taking over externals')

DeletedUser47128

I'm sure you'll dislike me sooner or later..... But you'll have me laughing for weeks with some the crap you said... hahahaha.

DeletedUser38939

This is just my take on things, so please don't sue me. I don't know much about some of these alliances, so I'll go with what information I can find.

EPIDEMIC (4.848.069 points*) SWIM
A strong alliance based mainly in the North of O45. There are quite a few names that I know, and they can definitely hold their own in a fight. 1st for attackers and 1st for defenders. They seem to deserve that top spot, for now. From what I know they have quite a few small conflicts going on, but the big fight is with OSGL with a score of 8-6, not counting the second alliance of each. Although the war looks tight, we have seen members already jumping ship from OS to EPI and Plague. Could this mean the war is coming to an end so soon?

Old School Grepo Legends (4.593.503 points*) SINK
Dominant in O55, but not enough to call it theirs. I will immediately say that I don't predict a sink because they are red to my own alliance, but because they have been dropping tremendously over the past few days, practically absorbing their second alliance to stay in that #2 spot. 2nd for attackers and 2nd for defenders, they have definitely been busy with wars all over the place, but EPI seem to have their attention for now. I know a lot of people from this alliance that I have played with/ against in the past and even some I can call friends. Some had a lot of fun mocking us for the duration of this World, but that seems to have taken a big turn with the last message I received from them :)

The Lost Boys (3.020.317 points*) SWIM
A strong alliance that has been around for a while now. They practically own South O45 and part of O55. Could that mean a war with EPI some time, or do they not care about Oceans? For now they seem to pick any fight they want and handle it appropriately. 4th for attackers and 7th for defenders, it seems they haven't been properly tested yet. The only big fight I have noticed is with TVG, the score being 27-4. With the statistics I have, I can only predict a Swim.

Hydra's Hooligans (2564375 points*) SWIM
Remnants of Criminally Insane and Savages, this alliance dominates O54 with only 46 members. They have some notable names in there and seem to know exactly what they are doing. 8th for attackers and 10th for defenders, they don't seem to be pulling their weight in terms of war. Although they have been around for a shorter time. They've been hitting large and small alliance here and there, but there are no noticeable wars going on. I think they just need a good fight to prove they deserve the Swim.

True Fear (2426507 points*) FLOAT
True Fear, an alliance that I fought against in Bhrytos, although only temporarily. They seem to be based in the same area, between O35 and O45, a little far away from the main conflicts in this World. With the atrocious Unit Speed in this World, will they have a decent fight at some point, or will they continue to lose cities to Ragnarok? :^)
I'm only joking, please don't tear at me. They have been hitting Plague and taking cities. The score is 16-0, and perhaps EPI will notice those losses at some point. 6th for attackers and 12th for defenders, they could be doing better.

Transient Drifters (2277222 points*) FLOAT
Another alliance that I know from Bhrytos, although they have a few unfamiliar names in there. Quite disliked from what I have seen on externals, but then again it's always coming from Jamo. I haven't seen anything from this alliance. They came out of nowhere a while back, climbed in the rankings but they haven't shown anything special. On the other side of EPI in the center/ North of O44; perhaps this will trigger some conflicts. 7th for attackers and 11th for defenders, they give the same impression as True Fear.

The Varangian Guard (1968453 points*) SWIM
It has taken me quite a while to get this far, and this is an alliance I really wanted to talk about! TVG. They have been around since the early days of Kasmenai, and have been fighting most of the top alliances at some point. Right now they are fighting OSGL and TLB, to my knowledge, and doing a great job at that. Quite a few names that I recognize and I'm happy to say this alliance will continue to be around for as long as their members are happy to fight. The numbers are completely in their favour against OSGL, but their war against TLB seems to be going the other way, with a score of 4-27. It would be great to see them turn that around. 5th for attackers and 5th for defenders, they have a lot of fight in them and their members show the best of both worlds. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Death Before Dishonor (1588474 points*) SWIM
My own alliance, for which I won't say much. Has been fighting OSGL for O55, and the score is 22-54 (overall) and we haven't been removed yet. I am very proud to be a part of this alliance that has a high morale and keeps on giving. I can't see us going anywhere any time soon. 9th for attackers and 3rd for defenders. Could be doing a bit more offensively, but we will be around long enough to show that side :)

The Usual Suspects (1569112 points*) FLOAT due to not knowing any better (I'm sorry)
An alliance based somewhere in O54. They are kind of scattered, so I can't really tell where they have a core. They seem to be very close to OSGL and HH, and statistics show they are picking fights wherever they want. A few takes from OSGL and HH, they could be fighting HH for O54, although I would need some confirmation for that. 12th for attackers and 13th for defenders, they leave a lot to be desired. I'm sure if a crime is committed, they will finally receive some attention.

Plague (1531366 points*)
Pretty much the same as EPI. We've seen members jumping ship from OSGL to Plague, which has granted them a large boost in the rankings again. Not sure why, as their previous ship hasn't sunk yet? Not a very honorable thing to do, in my opinion.

Wolves in the Fold (1453626 points*) SINK
They are 'here' but I'm not sure where. The map shows them to be in the South of O44, between TD and EPI, and the statistics are showing the same thing. They've taken some cities from Plague, but then again who hasn't? Most of the numbers are quite negative for them, but here they are, still in 11th position. 11th for attackers and 9th for defenders, they seem to be holding their own. But being sandwiched between 2 larger alliances, how long can they hold out for?

Nocturnos (1422123 points*) SINK
This alliance still exists? They have been around for the duration of the World. They used to be quite high in the rankings during the early, MRA days of Kasmenai, but now they seem to have been left with a few decent members. Pretty much every number to do with this alliance is negative, and very slowly they are falling out of the top 12. I think they'll probably be around for a while longer, but they are showing no sign of fight. I don't think they have much of a chance. 13th for attackers and 8th for defenders. This just shows that they have been around, and losing cities.

*As of this post

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Top 12 for world which opened 2 days ago? Also if he doesn't play there he can't do it, so better ask for Lato players.

And I liked top 12 ben, gj.

DeletedUser53831

There's a top 12 sink or swim on the Lato thread, but people are talking about irrelevant things.

DeletedUser53868

This top 12 was well done, and for real, I don't know how are Nocturnos still alive, such an MRA.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Nocturnos will keep living for some more time. They have 4 sets: Nocturnos, Incanos, Arcanos, Daemenos. And no one is holding serious war with them, they are used just as a farms. So they keep playing simville and taking players from sub-sets for pts. That's how they keep place in top 12.

DeletedUser48254

Good top 12, despite giving us a sink
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
!

DeletedUser53868

Nocturnos family are starting to sink. From what I saw True Fear attacked them, they lost some cities and they kicked out the attacked players HAHAHAH

DeletedUser37948

There are alliances outside the top 12 that started later that will soon become more influential, while the obvious sinkers in the top 12 will continue to drop ranking and fail. So far the world and this forum has been dominated by core politics, outer oceans will start to play more of a role in the overall scheme of things in the next weeks and months.