Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser53868

Ragnarok is going up and Nocturnos down. That's what I think it will happen. But who knows. And I'm not telling this just because I belong to Ragnarok, I'm telling this because it is what it looks like to me.

DeletedUser

New/Updated Top *15:)
1. Epidemic -Swim
Strong Location which they have managed to solidify with success. Have recently recruited/converted some players from OSGL both up North and to the East which gives them at least one city on most of OSGL's Wonder Islands. If they keep it up they will continue to ride their success to more cities and continue to reap the benefits as the number one attackers in the world. I mean...what can you say about a top three alliance who essentially haven't lost a city to another alliance (not including Plague) for this whole month. (Shutout to The Lost Boys, and zizikar who managed to claim a city from Epidemic on the 23rd)

2. Old School Grepo Legends -Rebrand
After managing to solidify their location and found WW islands where some members started too far away from their core...they have begun to fall apart. Some large players like Tigronka, and Mad Man Mars have defected, and many others like Lego have quit. Talking to a player who is still in the alliance, the word is...its just a big MRA with demanding leaders...and whos ops are lacking...but I think we already knew that. With lots of internal conquers as they struggle to absorb NGGL and also fight, I am still predicting a eventual rebrand where the leaders are replaced but the core group of players try to make a new alliance in favor of disbanding and leaving a somewhat sinking ship. But who knows? Only time will tell, however, it doesnt look good. With a minimum of at least 5 alliances from the top 12 painting OSGL red as of late the odds are against them, but maybe this will help them stick together. (Death Before Dishonour making a comeback with 3 OSGL conquers today -keep it up)

3. The Lost Boys -Swim
Are they really lost? I dont think so. Located close to one another they have short TT and have been gradually working up the later to claim third in alliance fighters. Gradually expanding outward, they are done with founding cities and have now been going for more and more conquers. Lots of city swapping in the last week and they did lost some cities to Epidemic the other day..but not in their core which seems to be like an Iron Curtain. Continued Swim. (Shoutout to morfbus in almost founding a complete island of cities directly in Epidemic territory) Follow this alliance and the player Gondriga and his city Gimme Shelter and antz2013 and his city Crazy Antz if you want to see two cities overlap.

4.True Fear -Float
Located West of Epidemic in primarily 35/45 they seem to have tried to complete a couple of Wonder Islands except if it wasnt for those meddling Ragnarok players which we will get to. Good starting organization, but they've lost a few cities as they fall prey to Tiger Army, Ragnarok, and Nocturnos. Seem to have a few good players, and am contributing their initial loses to recruiting to some maybe non active players. Dont know how they started some of these skirmishes with other alliances but I hope they get their act organized soon and preserve their cities. Having been beating Plague..but I mean is Plague actually good at anything besides hiding behind name and their sister alliance *cough cough* they arent. Have lost at least two cities in their core which is concerning. Still rooting for semi rim alliances.

5. Transient Drifters -Swim??
With no apparent enemies they are coasting through this world so far. Located in an ocean with a ally Wolves In the Fold they are conquering nobodies here and there, and occasionally hitting a Nocturnos member or any one of their sister alliances. Swim? 5th best alliance but only ranked 11th for fighters. Maybe they are a bunch of Turtles hoping to culture and stay neutral like some Swiss until the big war breaks out. Not going to listen to Jamo and think they are bad.

6. Hydra's Hooligans -Swim
Hail Hydra! Or that how it seems to be going. From recruiting some great OSGL members, and running some pretty organized and efficent ops I see this alliance going far. Making their way up the BP board since its founding, this is an alliance to watch. Still hoping for an eventual merger with TUS(Which would be one amazing alliance). Stay active and pull your own weight in this alliance and they wont drop you and youll have alot of fun. Beleive they might want to consolidate a little to minimize TT around some of their previous cities. Sad it seems ImBack is quitting. Also shoutout to I.K.M with 53096ABP in ONE DAY

7. The Varangian Guard -Swim if
From 75->57 members my review for this alliance still holds. They continue to bash OSGL and the only thing that I think can stop this alliance is its own activity and their continued desire to stay in this world. Where is DayDreamer? Is A Fat Ranga quitting, or just relocating? Continued Swim if they stay active

8. Death Before Dishonor -Swim
My prediction came true. After being severely bitten by OSGL its their time to bite back! With three cities conquered today they are back on the attack and ready to fight. They built back their location and are fighting once more.

9. The Usual Suspects Float
Review from before stays the same.
Group of strong players who pleasantly surprise you every once in a while by taking cities away from HH or OSGL. Have recruited some players in Northern 54...but due to long TT I see them losing those cities if anything erupts. Merging with HH would make a deadly force.

Have recently decided to NAP with HH and joint attack OSGL. Lets see how they do.

10. Nocturnos Sink
How'd they make it on this list. I'm just going to say one thing "MRA"! They are getting destroyed in Oc44 and just conquering in 34 and West44 border which is where their is no competition.

11. Wolves in the Fold Sink/Eventual Merge
A combo of my last review/Ben Light Bulb
Have heard that you either love this alliance or hate it..according to some of their members. Would like to see what happens with ocean 44. Is it going to be Transient Drifters, or Wolves in the Fold? They are "here," but havent really heard much from them. Similar to Transient Drifters they really arent fighting anyone which explains their poor bp ranking....but as lightbulb said "but being sandwiched between 2 larger alliances, how long can they hold out for?"

12. Heroes Float with no enemies
One of the owners of 64 along with The Lost Warrios/The Inglorious B before they had to have a name change. Being Napped with the second best alliance in the ocean, I would like to see more from this alliance....but from the looks of it, its half noobs/half players who know what they are doing.

13. Four Horseman Float
What happens when you decide to demolish an ocean. You demolish an ocean. The owners of Oc53 they have all but forced out the smallest of alliances from this ocean. Slowly climbing up the ranks from 16th position to 13th, I believe they are in this game for the long haul and playing slow and steady from talking with their leadership.

14. Ragnarok Swim
What? This isn't a good alliance, why am I talking about them at all? jk. I've switched rooting from True Fear to rooting for Ragnarok...so....lets see how that prediction holds up. A little spread out in comparison to True Fear, but they have been winning what may be a war or a small skirmish/reorganization war and seem to be organized. Rising rapidly they seem to have players who know what they are doing. They just lost one to Nocturnos and one to True Fear...but they seem to be making central 35 their home and continuing to consolidate from their original start/spread.

15. Faravahar Float with no enemies
To quote a friend who once fought them
"I havent seen anything that scares me yet. No timing, no teamwork. Based on the attacks I have seen, they are not well organised. I know they have some good players but not they also have some noobs. I love noobs." Overall some good players some bad. They have one their first war against Yakuza in their ocean but who knows what will happen if they start fighting a coordinated alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53868

Giving us a swim :)
This world will turn around countless times, from what is going on at the moment.

DeletedUser51112

DBD has just merged into OSGL.. oh wait, is it the other way round?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser38939

The only dishonor was members jumping ship before the ship sank

DeletedUser51112

So the school has now beginning section ended, old school bullies just got dropped out of the playground which they owend, that.. they abondoned as soon as they met the other bullies.

And Kudos to DBD, you show the world what love and generousity stands for, you take those dropout Rednecks in your home not only to have survived from those bullies, when they face the reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25609

The only dishonor was members jumping ship before the ship sank
Lol you'll see why we jumped soon... at least someone will now have the guts to attack me. Even after jumping and multiple spies no one attacked me.

On a serious side i'm not quite sure why people react so badly to people who moved, the world has barely started. When I left most took it well and understood, but then again one person sent me a thousand word message including this - "Would you desert your real family, your parents, your siblings, your kids when things get tough? I really hope not for their sake because they probably need you. I know this is just a game but a lot of times when people hide behind a keyboard and don't have to look into someone's eyes, their true colors come out." and this is where i sigh and think that some people are either too sensitive or take the game wayyyy too seriously.

DeletedUser38939

Proving why you jumped won't stop it from being a dishonorable act. I'm not one to take the game very seriously though, so you do you.