Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser50742

San the kiddo. Hows it going? Havent seen any BP grow though. Still simming?

DeletedUser28198

EPIDEMIC - Float
Not gaining much BP for their losses lately. Still losing cities, still holding on overall. Pretty much no change in their situation. At war with DBD, TLB, TF, and Transient Drifters (if I forgot any, feel free to complain).
12.9 mil points
1st for fighters

Hydras Hooligans - Swim

Their success is average, but they have no unsuccessful situations anywhere. Likewise they're in good shape. They have all top 3 players in the world. At war with DBD.
ILY IKM please don't hurt me - wouldn't want to get attacked by an enemy or anything
11.8 mil points
6th for fighters

The Lost Boys - Swim
Not any more or less successful than they usually are. I've got an odd feeling they will do something bold and probably devastating soon. Looking good in my eyes. At war with EPIDEMIC and kinda, sorta, maybe, at war with Non Sunt Dii? Still confused if this war extends to both branches of TLB or not.
10.9 mil points
4th for fighters

Death Before Dishonor - Swim
Straight-up un-appeasement policy. We've got the best music so there's that going for us. Plus we have Sangran36 who will gladly take on 1000 enemy players at once and win - but he has high standards for enemies which none of you can meet (hence why you are alive). At war with EPIDEMIC, Hydras, The Usual Suspects, Non Sunt Dii, and maybe Death Row/Death Valley? I don't know if their threats were a declaration of war or the guy was just having a bad day.
10.1 mil points
2nd for fighters

True Fear - Swim
Good BP gains, but thats nothing new. I kinda wish they were in the core. I think they are a match for many alliances. Not much to say since not much has changed over there to my knowledge. At war with EPI and SE I think.
9.2 mil points
3rd for fighters

Oh would you look at the time. I have to go vacuum my lawn. Too bad I can't finish this top 12.

The top annoying alliances to the rest of the world:

1. Death Before Dishonor - annoying leader o_O
2. EPIDEMIC - annoying members
3. Non Sunt Dii - A nuisance to multiple alliances
4. Nocturnos - A nuisance to multiple alliances, stuck in the mix and not leaving anytime soon
5. Hydras - If DBD wasn't around they would wipe out EPIDEMIC

If you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain, I am tired of saying the same things, to some people without half a brain.

jameslongst

Strategos
Stannis....can you see this?

Come back In Game right now to take your beating like a big boy.

Did you seriously just VM in front of your whole team like that?

DeletedUser

EPIDEMIC - Float
Not gaining much BP for their losses lately. Still losing cities, still holding on overall. Pretty much no change in their situation. At war with DBD, TLB, TF, and Transient Drifters (if I forgot any, feel free to complain).
12.9 mil points
1st for fighters

Hydras Hooligans - Swim

Their success is average, but they have no unsuccessful situations anywhere. Likewise they're in good shape. They have all top 3 players in the world. At war with DBD.
ILY IKM please don't hurt me - wouldn't want to get attacked by an enemy or anything
11.8 mil points
6th for fighters

The Lost Boys - Swim
Not any more or less successful than they usually are. I've got an odd feeling they will do something bold and probably devastating soon. Looking good in my eyes. At war with EPIDEMIC and kinda, sorta, maybe, at war with Non Sunt Dii? Still confused if this war extends to both branches of TLB or not.
10.9 mil points
4th for fighters

Death Before Dishonor - Swim
Straight-up un-appeasement policy. We've got the best music so there's that going for us. Plus we have Sangran36 who will gladly take on 1000 enemy players at once and win - but he has high standards for enemies which none of you can meet (hence why you are alive). At war with EPIDEMIC, Hydras, The Usual Suspects, Non Sunt Dii, and maybe Death Row/Death Valley? I don't know if their threats were a declaration of war or the guy was just having a bad day.
10.1 mil points
2nd for fighters

True Fear - Swim
Good BP gains, but thats nothing new. I kinda wish they were in the core. I think they are a match for many alliances. Not much to say since not much has changed over there to my knowledge. At war with EPI and SE I think.
9.2 mil points
3rd for fighters

Oh would you look at the time. I have to go vacuum my lawn. Too bad I can't finish this top 12.

4. Nocturnos - A nuisance to multiple alliances, stuck in the mix and not leaving anytime soon

If you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain, I am tired of saying the same things, to some people without half a brain.
well TLB destroyed my dreams(and my nukes) of taking someone i thought was inactive so they deff participate :D

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

To TLB, I am seriously annoyed that we did not make this list.

DeletedUser

5. Hydras - If DBD wasn't around they would wipe out EPIDEMIC[/SPOILER]
i just realized.. we got same description as nocturnos... you tryna tell us something :eek::p

DeletedUser52173

"I don't know about it, so it doesn't exist"

There was a simultaneous effort between mauro/steve (recruiting for HH), and Epidemic recruiting for themselves in progress when Steve left. Perhaps the knowledge just got leaked from somebody Steve/Mauro contacted, and perhaps it was shared intentionally.

You talked to Steve no doubt (well ahead of time), it was not a random invite. And steve was recruiting on your behalf.

But whatever, I won't judge you for any personal notion of wrong or right, only for your cowardice.
I seriously can`t believe we are still talking about this.Please explain to me why i am a "coward"?Someone you have never known nor spoken with directly.You have completely moved the goal posts once again.As i said before of course i talked to Steve once he approached me however him asking HH about certain players joining is vastly different now from EPI and HH "plotting together"which was the first original accusation was it not.I have never before seen so much hoopla about a couple of players moving and this has nothing to do with who those players are.We are going around in circles here lets just agree to disagree but the personal insults don`t have you coming of in the best of lights but knock yourself out if you have to along with the childish spoilers of "not hurting you" whatever that means,i`ve never spoken to you other than on these externals.

DeletedUser28198

i just realized.. we got same description as nocturnos... you tryna tell us something :eek::p

If I'm honest, who could really stand up to Noc? If EPI, DBD, TLB, and HH all formed a coalition against them, we'd be smitten within a week.
I seriously can`t believe we are still talking about this.Please explain to me why i am a "coward"?Someone you have never known nor spoken with directly.You have completely moved the goal posts once again.As i said before of course i talked to Steve once he approached me however him asking HH about certain players joining is vastly different now from EPI and HH "plotting together"which was the first original accusation was it not.I have never before seen so much hoopla about a couple of players moving and this has nothing to do with who those players are.We are going around in circles here lets just agree to disagree but the personal insults don`t have you coming of in the best of lights but knock yourself out if you have to along with the childish spoilers of "not hurting you" whatever that means,i`ve never spoken to you other than on these externals.

Hydra's Hooligans(Formed 20/07/2016)
Just a small but strong group of players looking for a fight. No politics, no drama. Let's just play!

Are you a hooligan?

Diplomacy: I.K.M
General Inquires arcane70

Very selective recruiting. If you're an aggressive and active player, feel free to inquire

You honestly thought I wouldn't find this? I must say, it was hidden well, but with the right attitude and determination anything is possible. All in a days work!

DeletedUser

doesn't smitten mean like in love? They must possess the highest level of charm x.x and wow the detective discovers the secret message D:

DeletedUser54163

just seems like someone is really salty about losing players

DeletedUser52173

If I'm honest, who could really stand up to Noc? If EPI, DBD, TLB, and HH all formed a coalition against them, we'd be smitten within a week.

Just a small but strong group of players looking for a fight. No politics, no drama. Let's just play!

Are you a hooligan?

Very selective recruiting. If you're an aggressive and active player, feel free to inquire

You honestly thought I wouldn't find this? I must say, it was hidden well, but with the right attitude and determination anything is possible. All in a days work!
No idea what you are talking about but now you are really stretching,either that or you are just spamming?Yes we deliberately put things in small print hoping no-one will find or see it,damn we`ve been rumbled.

DeletedUser52215

May I refer you to the 'War in Kasmenai' thread. I answered there.

DeletedUser51283

just seems like someone is really salty about losing players

Nothing to do with it. Besides I think all in DBD will consider great disrepect for insulting our god almighty glorius, master detective leaders.

Are you a hooligan?

You honestly thought I wouldn't find this? I must say, it was hidden well, but with the right attitude and determination anything is possible. All in a days work![/QUOTE]

Must say GP you've out done yourself.

DeletedUser15275

James at least SE can defend on their own. They don't go crying to big daddy TLB for support. Yes we can see all support inc. from TLB right now.
Who are you even at war with to go crying to TLB? EPI and SE? That's it?
Don't go talking smack on smaller alliances, they can hold their own by themselves.

DeletedUser28198

image.jpg

Not to challenge your challenge patrian. I have no interest in that far away war. But I have done several top 12's, and whenever I look, TF seems to be doing well. I have to stand by my top 12 reviews of them in the past, they seem to be defending well enough.

DeletedUser15275

image.jpg

Not to challenge your challenge patrian. I have no interest in that far away war. But I have done several top 12's, and whenever I look, TF seems to be doing well. I have to stand by my top 12 reviews of them in the past, they seem to be defending well enough.

Key word there is "seem". We still have inc. TLB support to a city we took as we speak.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Why does TLB support mean TF doesn't defend? Does it escape your attention that the TLB support you can see has NOT in fact helped the player whose city you took?

DeletedUser

Patrian, last I checked our op on SE just now sent their leader running to VM, or as he put it, coincidentally happened the same time he took "holiday," and we ended up cutting through SE troops like butter. I stopped counting how many reports I got on how many of SE's cities have been cleared, all the while NOC ain't been able to help their allies because they have been busy trying to hold their own as well. Also, when did it become a bad thing to have friends amigo? Last I checked, the winning side is all that mattered. You can beat that "we can do it on our own" drum while SE gets smacked around like a cheap hoe, but let's be honest, it's well known SE has done the same and tried to ally themselves to Legion Killers and NOC, so why try to BS here on the forum just because SE got bent over?