Naji Premade - Updated

DeletedUser32498

How's your pre-made then David? Oh wait, no-one wanted to join.
Doesn't matter now. Go to world Hermonassa. I have some of the most agressive people on my alliance there. Oh wait a second did you quit there too one on of your accounts? Yeah pretty much you did. Now you and Jono can get the heck our of this thread cause sure as heck both of you aren't gonna join this pre-made, but instead just pick fights as usual.

DeletedUser

coz I caught him spying on my alliance from his O85 rim, I kicked him out, then infiltrate a spy right under his nose as a revenge. I have a personal dislike to anyone who would use spy in a game, ITS A GAME FOR GOD SAKE.

Add to it, he is well known being an international jerk.

well it was your own fault for saying join or die ;) I hate people who use that recruitment slogan... so you can imagine that anyone that recruits me that way is likely to end up with a dagger in their back when they aren't looking.

Also... you must hate yourself so much, because without spies playing for you then you would fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

no one said join or die, u were just runing from D13 like chikens.

no point in reviving old history, just get out of my thread :p

DeletedUser42621

Doesn't matter now. Go to world Hermonassa. I have some of the most agressive people on my alliance there. Oh wait a second did you quit there too one on of your accounts? Yeah pretty much you did. Now you and Jono can get the heck our of this thread cause sure as heck both of you aren't gonna join this pre-made, but instead just pick fights as usual.

Hermanossa is speed 1 morale server full with MRA's, I am just posting because you're criticising Jono's pre-made when your own failed so badly. You're the one who picks fights, and then blames other people.

DeletedUser32498

Hermanossa is speed 1 morale server full with MRA's, I am just posting because you're criticising Jono's pre-made when your own failed so badly. You're the one who picks fights, and then blames other people.

I can only really handle speed 1 worlds at the moment cause of my RL, but once my alliance is successful in Hermonassa I'll show you links with stats. And it's fun fighting MRA's cause my guys are already being attacked with swords. It's a bp fest.

DeletedUser44027

True. There are two decent alliances in the whole of Hermonassa, it's actually quite fun :p

DeletedUser

no one said join or die, u were just runing from D13 like chikens.

no point in reviving old history, just get out of my thread :p

D13... I seem to remember we took far more of his cities than he did ours :)

you seem to forget the circumstances quickly :p

DeletedUser14937

Naji has chosen to go with a name I picked out for him

The Rimming Games: Catching Naji

DeletedUser44966

Hey. I'd be interested in applying to join your premade. I don't have experience in the end-game with a major group, but I've played many worlds and also other browser games, as leaders and followers, so I can promise you that I'm competent.

Unfortunately I don't really have statistics I can present, but I there's any information you want from me, I can do my best to present. Otherwise, I can promise an active dedicated player, and can be either leader or follower as needed.

Thank you for considering my application
~ Bradykin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

weird_rep.jpg

I actually laughed at this.

DeletedUser37640

Wrong thread or not, they should definitely start up this world!

DeletedUser20415

I expect world to be announced sometime between the end of this month and Feb