• No

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Guess it's ready to be voted on now.

Put up 2 quick mock ups and made some slight adjustments to a few powers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's a few overpowered things in the selection but great work! If this is going forward and getting submitted we should pool together a bit more and get some of the broken powers/units fine tuned.

Overall though that's amazing and I really hope it goes through.

DeletedUser

Death: Can destroy 10% of your enemy’s land and naval units in the selected attack (250 Favor) if someone is attacking by sea then destroyed transports would kill land units anyways, making it a slightly more flexible but less powerful sea storm, hence lower cost

Abduction: Negate all mythical units in the selected attack and send them back home (350 Favor) potentially incredibly damaging to a myth heavy attack

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warmth: Connect to the hearth and receive 500 wood, stone, and silver (75 Favor) gain is a bit disproportionate to existing powers otherwise

Charity: Your troops in the selected attack can carry 20% more booty (20 Favor) good idea for a low end power but 50 favour doesn't really justify the return on investment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cowardice: Run away from a fight. Recall all units in the selected attack instantaneously even past the 10 minute barrier (80 Favor) again, good power but not really cost effective at high favour

Swift Strike: Travel time for all attacks is 20% faster for 12 hours (350 Favor) actually incredibly powerful for mass attack give the lack of account sitting and coplay in the game, high favour seems appropriate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let There be Light: Help ships navigate in the dark with a 10% speed boost for 12 hours (150 Favor) lower speed boost makes it not just a cheaper version of swift strike, as most attacks will be by sea late game

Healing: Your losses in the selected attack are 10-20% less (250 Favor) not sure how that power is different to a 10%-20% power increase?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gift of Fertility: Instantly finish recruiting one queue of units (350 Favor) as you're incredibly unlikely to have more than 20 hours as part of the same queue it's actually not that cost effective compared with population growth for 80 favour, anything 300 or over is serious favour

Mystery Origins: Receive 100% more militia, lasts for 12 hours (80 Favor) actually pretty powerful if you're under heavy attack, 40 favour is a little cheap

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messenger: See the troops sent in the selected incoming attack (50 Favor) this power already exists with athena and costs nearly three times that xD

Guide: Lead the dead to the underworld and receive 10 random resources for each dead, lasts for 12 hours (200 Favor) this spell is actually pretty powerful

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protection: Reduce training time in barracks and harbor by 50%, lasts 12 hours (200 Favor) this god doesn't really have any other power spells

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forge: Increases defense of all regular ground units by 10% for 12 hours (450 Favor) if this means every ground unit that you own then 20% is far too powerful, if it's just the units in the village then 20% is too weak for 450 favour

Kindness: Eliminate the resource costs for Mythical Units, lasts for 12 hours (250 Favor) myth units are actually really expensive, 100 favour is far too low

Just my thoughts, hope that helps a little bit xD.

DeletedUser2795

I was going to say a similar thing, with less detail. Some things in here are over-priced

DeletedUser

Think what would happen to the 50 Favor Point ones :D
(And the ones that are just about right)

DeletedUser

I'd like to see suggestions for alterations to some of the more unbalanced powers discussed before people vote as in it's current format the change would be a little inconsistant. If there's a vote for should we use this as a template then it's a definate yes from me but if the vote is should we implement it exactly as it stands, I'd have to say no.

There's a lot of people on this thread and I'm sure between us we can power up the weak powers and downgrade the overpowered ones. I also think some of the myth units might be a bit crazy and we need population costs for them in order to make that call properly.

DeletedUser2795

Well, I like the idea as a whole, but the exact numbers should be altered, just a bit but no more then the numbers that currently stand for gods should be, SO I would say that this is actually better then any one of the gods that currently exist

DeletedUser

I had a different take on hades but only slightly.
here.
(numbers are arbitrary for discussion)
hades:
creatures:
furies: flying, distance
cerberus: land, sharp

powers:
the fallen - regain _% of dead solders for _ hours (appearing in owner's city)
fear - an approaching army will turn back (must sacrifice _ solders in addition to favor)
pestilence - farms unable to produce for _ hours (pop reduced to 0)
ferrymen - for _ coins (and favor points) safe sea passage (one way)

DeletedUser

You don't even have ideas for favour costs for any of the powers or stats for your myth units and at least two of those powers are broken xD. 33% of dead soldiers back for 12 hours is grossly overpowered in a large scale attack and reducting population of enemy towns to zero for 12 hours is appallingly overpowered as well >.<. I don't know what you mean by safe sea passage but that sounds overpowered as well if you mean transport boats can dodge biremes completely.

DeletedUser

I've made some power changes and favor changes based on feedback. I'm not interested in changing this any further. This is simply to give the developers some ideas for the future of this game and they can adjust accordingly.

DeletedUser

I love it. Can't wait to vote hell yes on this one.

How about more than 4 gods in a world, too?

DeletedUser4062

Too lazy to read through all the pages. Just read first one.

Aren't griffins not Greek?

I quite don't like Apollo's third divine power. Also, there are some skills with names that don't go with their effects. And there are some skills that have effects that are alike.

Hades was believed to have owned the precious metals since they come from underneath the earth. And he is not evil.

But I'd love to see these gods.

And I'd also like to add Dionysus. I think the gods should have five powers.

DeletedUser2795

Too lazy to read through all the pages. Just read first one.

Aren't griffins not Greek?

I quite don't like Apollo's third divine power. Also, there are some skills with names that don't go with their effects. And there are some skills that have effects that are alike.

Hades was believed to have owned the precious metals since they come from underneath the earth. And he is not evil.

But I'd love to see these gods.

And I'd also like to add Dionysus. I think the gods should have five powers.

The last part is a new idea, where does it specifically say that Hades is evil, What is your point about precious metals, and why can't some of the divine powers be similar? He had to think up 32 of them, and so what with the Griffin, again, he had to think up 16 creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.