Pnp (Nordic Nightmares)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22708

Dazzler, dont say we weren't a decent oponent, we probably even took more cities from NN than you did from us. But what freak did was selfish, we were at a turning point in this war, ask the other TFF members. If freak wasn't happy with the way nn leaders ran their alliance than he should have talked to us before doing something. But don't worry, even though the alliance has been disbanded, the friendships we made in TFF still exist and that's what is most important in this game, we will rise again.

DeletedUser

Ok firstly 24f was a brilliant alliance and had great leadership. I can understand where freak was coming from and he always maintained to me that we must respect the enemy and never go for the overkill. I agreed and I truly believe that Freak is a truly great founder of the game. His people skills were by far the best I've seen and his diplomatic skills were calm and collected. I believe that Freak really deserves a level of respect for what he's done and NN also should be allowed to run their alliance the way they want to. If they don't have respect for their enemies that can only be bad for them and so be it.

I would've agreed to taking founder rights of 24f but even then it would be an impossible task to replace the sort of leader Freak was

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

With the upmost respect to you 24f players still left your leader bailed on you as soon as we started organising ops on you in 55, you rode a crest of inactive eating and ghost conquering around our players and all the while your so called *great* founder spoke of victorys on these forums.

NmE are still ranked third in ABP and it took NN an alliance which was started from scratch on purpose only 2 weeks to overtake 24f at which point your leader bailed :(

DeletedUser20217

How about change the settings to 1,000 or 10,000 players per alliance, and NN can invite everyone and everything. This must be the easiest way to ruin a game.
I understand recruiting, but NN have gone over the top.
I have had respect for you guys in the past, but now I have lost all respect for everyone in NN and everyone who has jumped ship to saves themselves. You might aswell invite everyone in and then just build and attack no-one because this is how the game will end up. Everyone seems scared to stand up to you, lol, Im not.

Please invite me and I will tell you where to stick it, Im not like the rest of the backstabbers and followers who just look after themselves.

DeletedUser3613

stop crying and start playing mate ..... even after our supposed *M recruting* we still had higher average points and more BP per member than 24f, this is a war game my pedagree chums and war is hell ;)

DeletedUser3613

Oh the spelling mistakes are free ..........

The funny thing is that my alliance is still alive and yours is .....well ...... disbanded by your *leader*

Add that to the fact that my awsome....ness is already proven and awarded = you lose, now im gona retire from this forum happy in the knowledge that despite some spelling mistakes and the occasional inability to punctuate eveything i type at least when i log in no one would have disbanded my alliance in a girly type strop fueled by bucks fizz

DeletedUser

There's one thing that amuses me about all this criticism of our alliance..

We are still here, and they aren't.

As I type this, Nordic Nightmares, as the rank 1 alliance, are stronger than the rank 2, 3 and 4 alliances combined. Our 154 members are stronger than the 383 members making up those other 3 alliances. You can criticise the recruiting standards set by our leaders all you like, but there are none left who pose a significant challenge to us, and that shows that whatever we have done: it works.

Nordic Nightmares and Nightmares of Elysium hold the rank 1 and 2 spots in Alliance Attackers and Alliance Fighters, with a combined total equal to that of the next 5 ranked alliances. This shows that not only does what we do work: it works well.

DeletedUser

Your the leader? lmao. I would hate to be in an alliance run by you. Nice reply though. Nothing constructive like normal, just the same old rubbish, the same old 'SPELLING MISTAKES' (they still must be teaching you that in school).

I've been in two alliances run by Daz and they're amongst the best i've been in. Not just with the alliance play etc, but they're nice places to play with a great atmosphere.

like one of the guys above me said, don't go pointing out others' faults until you've sorted out your own.

You, Piratedj, are former 24F who lost 2 cities to NmE/NN. I sense you might be a little upset over this, and any possible oppurtunity you have to dig at NN you take it

DeletedUser

I am now NN so don't really care one way or another, but I will say this. No alliance or enemy defeated TFF on a grand scale. It is unfortunate that one person has the ability to disband an entire alliance full of people and demolish their past work. Up til the point that Freak disbanded the alliance with nobody else's knowledge TFF was functioning very well and everyone was having a great time.

To me, the only thing that needs to be changed is the function that allows one person to disband an entire alliance without the input of others. I am not sure how exactly this can be fixed but it definitely is a faulty system. I am sure this isn't the first time something similar has happened and I doubt it will be the last.

DeletedUser

Slover :) You're doing well... ;)

Why didn't you lot just open up another 24F with a different founder? Shame he disbanded it though.

DeletedUser22708

Dazzler, the more players you invite, the more chance you'll get a spy in your alliance, you know this right? :) This being said, i think it's time to close this thread as it's just pointless. Good luck to everyone and may the best win.

DeletedUser

A spy is useless if he has nobody to report to that stands a chance in hell of opposing us.

DeletedUser

You know slover, you could have stepped up too and got the members to regroup but you chose not too. I know you dont remember me, care about me, or whatever, but i know i tried to reach out to you and you couldnt even respond. you own ocean 54 and im here too. one thing i have to say is that i would still hook up with freak. he did wrong but the other leaders did wrong too. instead of gathering up the troops they left us lowly pions to fend for ourselves. to me thats not much better. so be it

DeletedUser

I responded to you in chatzy and in skype. And no, I couldn't get the members to regroup because I don't have the time to lead an alliance nor do I want too.

I've responded to every email that every member in 24F sent me either by chatzy or in game mail system. Not to mention the fact that I was never a leader in any way whatsoever in TFF. I was just a "peon" like you who happened to have a few more cities.

And no, if freak came back right now, I would not support him. Even if his intentions were decent in his mind, the way he went about it was wrong.

I play this game to have fun. And I generally don't care about drama in a video game. But what he did was beyond uncalled for and everyone knows it.

Even if you got all the members back together you still have to have someone prepared to lead it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With the upmost respect to you 24f players still left your leader bailed on you as soon as we started organising ops on you in 55, you rode a crest of inactive eating and ghost conquering around our players and all the while your so called *great* founder spoke of victorys on these forums.

NmE are still ranked third in ABP and it took NN an alliance which was started from scratch on purpose only 2 weeks to overtake 24f at which point your leader bailed :(

If you look at the stats it's hard for an alliance thats half the size of another to maintain pace in BP with another. That said we also managed to take Gondolin off you and I dont remember you taking any significant cities off us.

Now that i have been kicked I will dedicate my playing time to ensuring that NN falls. Tbh the NN forums looked cold and unfriendly and the leaders seem very arrogant, to put it nicely.

DeletedUser

Of course they did to someone who entered the alliance with the intention of backstabbing us. I love how you failed to mention all the failed cs attempts on several of my cities before you caught me offline.

If you merged say the next 5 alliances together and took the best out of each you could get an alliance large enough to fight us.... but nobody in any of those other alliances really fights save a few exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.