TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser

Man, you're MASSIVE MASSIVE hypocrite. I've seen a few posts from you so far, all about EOW stats compared to the rest, so how comes suddenly this has no reflection?

And yes, it does have a reflection on this war, we're defeating active members, you're defeating inactive members. Personally I see nothing wrong with chasing inactive targets, but the difference here is you run your mouth, stating you'd put your money on Celticus anyday, yet he and OC51 have had there butts handed to them and the best they can come up with is attacking inactive players.

OK, post your TBDI V EOW stats. Keep posting them. Dont just do it now at the start of this. You'll see it balance out and then go in our favour before this ends with your defeat.
Maybe I'll throw in an over all war score as well.

And I still back Celticus2010 over your bannermen.

DeletedUser10416

No need mr silly!

42 conquests to the coalition
48 to EOW

In stat terms (as you love it so much!) coalition has caught up big time.

The majority of EOW conquests have been against weak or inactive players :)

Most of the coalitions are against active EOW members.

So, right now the coalition has MASSIVE momentum behind it, all we have to do is push forward, where as EOW some how has to manage to extend its borders which went stale a long time ago, basically when EOW split.

Can't really see that happening personally :rolleyes:, especially on the western flank. Numerically you don't have the man power, and that's a fact!

DeletedUser

So on my Western Flank we're weak................ havent you seen us jump oceans before???............ah right I forgot you guys havent been in proper wars yet.
You'll learn.

DeletedUser

yeah unity keep making recruitment..... mistakes(?) in Echo Squadrons territory.

Seems like an odd thing to do. Not to mention silly. Very silly.

DeletedUser

I have, and we took your cities last time you did that. :supermad:
It just shows how bad your alliance..... this variation of your alliance.... has got if thats the only dim bulb of light in your history.

I lost 2 cities on Feb 25th. Not all of EOW. Just me.
The only EOW in ocean 33. 2 cities against over 200. Two dozen players from two alliances against my two cities. Yes I could have stacked them and called my alliance for help.
But long term stacking of cities is akin to homoeroticism to me. There's nothing wrong with it if thats your bag. But it's not my bag.
YOU didnt take my cities Shepard, you just happened to be there at the end.
My dalliance an ocean over from my next nearest city was my folly.
But that was a long long time ago in Grepo terms and since then your alliance(s) have been smashed out of a half dozen oceans as a force by EOW.

You led SAP. Its gone. The other reincarnations of your crew of Gemini, Stratos, Zodiac, are all gone as well. Thats a shameful record.
Reconstruction became Unity and then you lost your old heartlands of 62/63 as well.
You lead the only alliance I now of that had cities conquered on not one but TWO Wonder Islands (when we thought there was value in wonder islands, but as all know theyre worthless now).
Your active fighters left you and went to new and better alliances.
And now those same active former-Unity members are targetting the Unity left behind despite your empty threats.
All on your watch Shepard. You are a failure as a leader.

And going back to the orginal point. Yeah I lost two cities to your alliance. But I conquered 11. Thanks for the BP.
You loser.

DeletedUser

I lost 2 cities on Feb 25th. Not all of EOW. Just me.
The only EOW in ocean 33. 2 cities against over 200. Two dozen players from two alliances against my two cities. Yes I could have stacked them and called my alliance for help.
Yet another line of BS. No you did have help and plenty of it. 10 of your alliance mates sent over 2000LS and 60 manticores. Yet you and your friends could not break my seige with only my support.

But long term stacking of cities is akin to homoeroticism to me. There's nothing wrong with it if thats your bag. But it's not my bag.
Really? That's convenient.. you aren't good at something so you call it gay. Are you 12?

YOU didnt take my cities Shepard, you just happened to be there at the end.
My dalliance an ocean over from my next nearest city was my folly.
But that was a long long time ago in Grepo terms and since then your alliance(s) have been smashed out of a half dozen oceans as a force by EOW.
You seem butthurt about me taking your cities. I'll keep bringing that up, It's humorous to see you get so upset on these forums.

You led SAP. Its gone. The other reincarnations of your crew of Gemini, Stratos, Zodiac, are all gone as well. Thats a shameful record.
Reconstruction became Unity and then you lost your old heartlands of 62/63 as well.
People get bored with names, make new friends, and create new alliances. Is this news?

You lead the only alliance I now of that had cities conquered on not one but TWO Wonder Islands (when we thought there was value in wonder islands, but as all know theyre worthless now).
That's nice dear.

Your active fighters left you and went to new and better alliances.
And now those same active former-Unity members are targetting the Unity left behind despite your empty threats.
All on your watch Shepard. You are a failure as a leader.
Yes, some joined Synergy. This happened just after the ones leading those oceans left the game. They were in an outnumbered ocean, just as a lot of your members were who have either left or been sent into vacation mode over on my side Alpha. Failure huh? It looks like I'm still leading an alliance that is doing well. What are you doing? Oh that's right, you stepped down from leadership after many screw ups.

And going back to the orginal point. Yeah I lost two cities to your alliance. But I conquered 11. Thanks for the BP.
You loser.
Congrats on those inactives you conquered, you really earned that bp. I'd like to take a moment to thank you for the BP on the city I conquered off you. I earned a good 25k on that one alone.

DeletedUser

OK, I know English isnt your first language but Im not too sure how you came up with that reply to my post.
So I'll explain it to you. Using small words.

Yet another line of BS. No you did have help and plenty of it. 10 of your alliance mates sent over 2000LS and 60 manticores. Yet you and your friends could not break my seige with only my support.
I didnt STACK my city. DIDNT STACK. I didnt call for my alliance to stock my cities with bireme.

Really? That's convenient.. you aren't good at something so you call it gay. Are you 12?

I didnt call it gay. REPEAT-DIDNT CALL IT GAY. I said it's akin to something that, there's nothing at all wrong with if that's your thing, but it isnt mine.

You seem butthurt about me taking your cities. I'll keep bringing that up, It's humorous to see you get so upset on these forums.

Im not upset in the slightest. I just wanted to remind you that you are a complete failure as a leader and you have only 1 thing to maybe be a little proud of in your whole time playing grepolis. Taking a city. whooo-hoooo.
while under your leadership your alliance(s) lost MANY many more

People get bored with names, make new friends, and create new alliances. Is this news?

ehhh, Ive spoken to them. They were sick of your complete lack of leadership skills and you're insane tactics.

That's nice dear.

Yes, some joined Synergy. This happened just after the ones leading those oceans left the game. They were in an outnumbered ocean,

No they werent in an out-numbered ocean. Not when you decided to attack EOW cities and the war kicked off. It soon turned out that way

just as a lot of your members were who have either left or been sent into vacation mode over on my side Alpha.

what all 2 of them who quit before you moved into 42???

Failure huh? It looks like I'm still leading an alliance that is doing well.

where are you doing well???
Lets look at your figures.
You took one active city... we've covered that it was from me with plenty of help from your friends.
The rest on that first page inactive
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/13388/colonizations
and as for Unity. 7 cities lost on the first page and zero taken from EOW.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/10605/colonizations

Is this good for you?? Really?

What are you doing? Oh that's right, you stepped down from leadership after many screw ups.

I didnt step down because of ANY screw-up. I stepped down because I was bored with kicking your alliances arses. Bored with the game as a contest.

Congrats on those inactives you conquered, you really earned that bp. I'd like to take a moment to thank you for the BP on the city I conquered off you. I earned a good 25k on that one alone.
Inactives eh.. maybe a couple of them are now...... and have you checked the others?
Left Unity. Is that inactive? Once you leave Unity to go to a decent alliance do you class that as inactive?

Have I been clear enough this time?? I tried not to use big words or long sentences so you wouldnt get confused again

You really should shut up. Because I can always source the truth on these forums on in grepostats.

DeletedUser

I just have to question why you are so open to admit that you have plenty of inactives among your ranks

DeletedUser

The Coalition against EOW. They claim that EOW only conquests inactives(which may be true) but I want to know why they so many inactives then

DeletedUser

The Coalition against EOW. They claim that EOW only conquests inactives(which may be true) but I want to know why they so many inactives then
Thats a good question.

And if they were inactive then how would it explain the fact that I have more attacking BP then anyone in any of the coalition of alliances facing EOW??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats a good question.

And if they were inactive then how would it explain the fact that I have more attacking BP then anyone in any of the coalition of alliances facing EOW??
Ive fought for what Ive taken.

Oh come on man your full of it..! You have been attacking all our small member because that's all you can do!

We have attacked your big players(sladke- who is supposed to be a really good attacker, celticus) conquered there cities and still we dont see any response back, all we see is you guys trying to take our small member to try to take back what you have lost!

Why don't you guys go against the big boys like we do?

DeletedUser

Oh come on man your full of it..! You have been attacking all our small member because that's all you can do!

We have attacked your big players(sladke- who is supposed to be a really good attacker, celticus) conquered there cities and still we dont see any response back, all we see is you guys trying to take our small member to try to take back what you have lost!

Why don't you guys go against the big boys like we do?
is there a bigger player near me to hit then? Maybe you'd like to volunteer one of them to come up against me.