Theta Alliances

DeletedUser

Ah, haha, he says similar things about you. Perhaps you could talk with me then, as I have been told I am experienced, if slow. ;)

DeletedUser

ooh, well i know hes not.

take a guess how long it would take 1,500,000 points worth of players attacking me and how many CS to conquer 1 10k point city.

Would you guess 7 failed CS and hundreds of survived attacks.

No you wouldnt, but i assume that is something they dont tell you.

BUT SERIOUSLY IT IS QUITE BAD LEADERSHIP UNDER HIM AS I PRESUME, FROM MY TALKS WITH HIM HE REALLY IS NOT THAT GREAT OF A LEADER

DeletedUser

Ah, each post I see from you makes me wonder more and more how you have any decent rep. Or 3 bars of rep. Must've bribed someone, alliance mates repped you, or posted something decent while I was offline :p
I'm hoping for the latter personally.

Meanwhile, does it not take a bad leader to know one? And I suppose you don't know who I am, but I think I'll keep it that way ;)

And besides, you forget to mention how many people stacked your city. Again ;)

DeletedUser

All of my fighting was done myself, i didnt ask for ally help until the end as i did not need it.

And Z Grade, i do not know you, honestly besides here i have never heard your name, so I do not know who you are so i will not comment on you.

And i do not bribe anyone for rep, my rep is just based off of what others think of me, i have not asked anyone to give me good rep

DeletedUser

As you'll see in a moment I believe, you'll see I believe your last statement.

You must be smart then, and constantly online, for one slip-up would cause plenty of trouble without help from allies.

And I thought you knew who I am, but not who I am. :p

That had nothing to do with the Bible :p

EDIT: Now I'm wondering who repped that post(look 2 posts above this one), and who repped my rating of you strico. Although I suppose I had better stop looking at your old profile, that would perhaps make me see you guys as a better alliance with a better leader. Whenever I get that bragging rant out of my head :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i did snipe a lot of Chappy's CS, i could not have survived that long with brute force, i used strategy. If you do not what sniping a CS means, ask chappy he will tell you.

DeletedUser

Ah, believe me I know. I know many ways to snipe.

Any chance you know who repped those posts strico? I believe either you or Uber Lord repped the rating, I should follow the advice.

Anyhow, before one of us gets an infraction or whatever they do on these forums, how about we both tell each other what they think of each other's alliance?

DeletedUser

Ok let me tell you in 100% honesty what i think about your alliance and then you can tell me what you think about mine.

Looking into the history of your alliance, it founded when Lords of War was dissolved (my alliance was warring them).

The main group who came right away, i believe most of are not the best fighters, and i personally believe that chappy5 shows inexperience in this game.

Then The Company merged into your alliance, that was when you first got real good fighters in my mind.

Then with the falling of In Control, you got more good fighters.

SO OVERALL, I BELIEVE THAT WITHOUT THE 2 MERGERS YOU WOULD NOT STILL BE AROUND, AND THAT BEFORE THEM YOU WERE NOT THAT STRONG AS AN ALLIANCE, BUT NOW AFTER THE MERGERS, YOU HAVE BECAME STRONGER.

Overall, before all mergers i would rate you guys 2/10, after the company merger 5/10, after in control merger 6-7/10.

That is in all honesty how i feel about you guys, trying to keep all biased out of my decision.

Please now tell me what you think of my alliance

DeletedUser

You did well fighting the bias, although you lacked information. TWA was formed a while before LoW disbanded, to be there academy. I had the bad luck of going on VM often early on, so I got kicked into there. After LoW disbanded, we took in several of their old members, and eventually became a real alliance. The only real merger was with The Company, all others was mostly picking up the pieces.

As for The Republic, it seems they aren't really much older than TWA. Either that or Grepostats is a little messed up. At your peak you were definitely a strong alliance, although it seems you have been faltering recently, although are beginning to pick up the pieces. One of the first times I viewed your alliance profile I noticed something way down low that formulated my opinion on your alliance, and in part blinding me. You guys bragged about defeating LoW, who in reality you had little part in their downfall. The only attacks I remember were on Dado M, who was #1 in the world a while after LoW disbanded, although is now gone. Although there may have been more that I did not know of. Your alliance is doing quite well in BP however, being just on the first page on the rankings. I do respect Uber Lord, though it seems we can't understand him and him us :D
I'm starting to respect you a bit, but you have to earn it. So no bragging ;)

DeletedUser

To clarify some points.

We are MUCH MUCH older then TWA, if you look at grepostats what alliance number does it say we are #1. I was the 11th player to join this world and started this alliance as the first alliance in the world, so the fact that we are still around, i hope shows something.

Also we took cities from Zutial, Nortuk, hoathain80, Elijah Hyatt, soundhappenz, RefreshMJK, and MOST OF ALL, FOUNDER LoWKeY. All a part of LoW.

And the reason we are falling a little, is we recently lost strong members to Lucian Alliance, because they wanted to fight The Liquidators without dragging the whole alliance into it, but we still have there full respect and loyalty

And i am starting to respect you also, even though you are from the enemy, i do respect you, and i did give you a good rep. :)

DeletedUser

I was pretty sure you were older. Go blame Grepostats :p

I did not actually look at conquests, although looking now, no offense, but when LoW was still around all I can find are losses, the filter refuses to give me gains, meaning there likely are none, or more likely those players have been removed from the database. Outside of the fact that LOWkey took one of said cities.

I had the feeling that was why you guys were faltering a little :p

DeletedUser

All i know is no matter what happens, we are here and we plan to stay.

As for you guys you do not have any real threats where you are as you are the only strong alliance in your main ocean, O34.

I do expect to see you guys around for quite a while, and as for us, we are faltering a little, but we will remain here, dont worry about that

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So what can anyone tell me about Army of Anubis. They have been in the top 12 for awhile and I know very little about them other than what their stats indicate

DeletedUser

Bit of an MRA, can put up a fight, but better watch who they choose to fight. Have been fighting and losing to Owners of Ocean 33 and their allies, but apparently have been doing some damage to OoO33 recently.

DeletedUser

NOT LOSING TO OoO33.

Tally is actually at city win of 45-32 for AoA

DeletedUser

You forgot Allies ;)

OoO33 is losing alone to AoA.
However, OoO33's allies are doing more damage to AoA than they are receiving.

DeletedUser

Hey Kim!
I didn't say anything since I was not sure if I was allowed :S

Still, as Kimn said, yep.

To keep this thread on track someone tell me how Alliance X and/or Alpha are doing w/o exaggerating or bragging.