Update to version 2.40 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Well, this change is becoming a joke ... I just went to Settings/Support to see if its possible to refund whats left of my last premium account payment, but this opens another window, so logs me out before I can raise a Support request.

No more Support then !!!

This actually is a bug with the update, it should probably be fixed.

Doesn't look like a bug to me...seems this terrible update is working exactly as intended.

DeletedUser38224

So you think they intentionally made it so that support doesn't work?

DeletedUser38224

Now forced loyalty is doing something weird. Before, mood went to 100% when you used it and stayed that way, but now, when i demand, i get a revolt, but the mood stays the same as it was before. It seems forced loyalty is now useless?

Basically, i get a revolt as if the mood of the village had sunken, but the mood doesn't decrease.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now forced loyalty is doing something weird. Before, mood went to 100% when you used it and stayed that way, but now, when i demand, i get a revolt, but the mood stays the same as it was before. It seems forced loyalty is now useless?

Basically, i get a revolt as if the mood of the village had sunken, but the mood doesn't decrease.

An issue with forced loyalty was listed in the 'bugfixes' of the changelog. Apparently something went wrong with the fix. Please submit a support ticket so the devs can correct and/or add your comments to the thread about this in the 'report a bug' thread on this topic.

DeletedUser39847

Ok i tried the multiple tabs thing before the update and i have to say it's a pity it is gone....can be very useful.

DeletedUser36146

This is a joke - right. I thought the removal of H/c was bad enough- this is beyond that.

Its got to the point where it simply isnt worth playing anymore.

Everything that once made this game great is slowly being eroded.

As per usual you take out what we want and put in new "improvements" that we dont.

If you really want to improve server lag - stop doing these updates - that slows the game down 4 days out of 14

As from now Im putting no more gold on the game until this is reinstated - and if it isnt - well thanks for the early version (1.26)

DeletedUser24263

Playing on EN63 Sestos , maxed out the farms today and was expecting them to reset at the same time as the daily rewards arrived this evening , no luck , unable to farm at the moment.
Cleared cache etc , restarted browser (Chrome) , still a no go.
Have I got my time for the farms to reset wrong or is it a problem?
Tried the support function , and as mentioned earlier , not working.

EDIT - Support working now , sending a ticket

DeletedUser27793

Sorry for misunderstanding a previous post
I was seriously annoyed about this update
I am sure that half of the people who use multiple tabs might even quit rather than play

DeletedUser38224

I gotta be honest; It doesn't lag any less than it used to, but then again, it never lagged in the first place :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The reason for the multiple tab change was for performance regarding updates according to inno. Our wiki mod made an erroneous comment about it reducing lag and his comment should be ignored as he did not know what he was on about. As the update page says "To make sure that updates of game state will reach the players browser correctly, only one tab per game account is allowed. If a second tabs gets opened the first one will be logged out;" Nothing about lag being reduced. I apologize for the confusion caused by our mod.

DeletedUser36146

Thanks for that clarification - now the really important question - is this temporary or permanent?

DeletedUser24263

Thanks for the quick response Farg , will need to keep an eye on the limit when using the "Forced Loyalty" rewards

Another EDIT:- Woohoo! Farms back at 0 , time to suit up again.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Since the tab part of the update was done to improve performance I see this being a permanent change. Performance not being the same as lag mind you.