Whats happening in chi?

DeletedUser

yeah, a while ago, we were just trying to get the most ghosts, but now we are actually doing something. Anyway, there were a ton of merges so of course everything is mixed up at the moment

iam in the black mamba we change our name from twf the big players moved from us to tot
iam still a big player for the black mamba

there is no more black legion or black legion 2. they have change there name to The Invictus
witch has a pact now with tot and the black mamba

the big alliance that the tot and the black mamba is fighting is this alliance called T.A.G.

DeletedUser

i like CHI at this moment in time, we had a while where it was all just a massive ghost chase it seems. now though it gets better every day.
always a development or two to digest, battle to be won etc etc

Agreed entirely, Chi is a lot of fun. :) And ToT are a blast to fight. The tougher your enemy the better I say. With Chi ending in 2-3 months I'm looking forward to the first Hero world without morale. Maybe we'll end up on the side in the future. You never really know.

DeletedUser

Yes Chi is awesome at the moment it's just sad that it all shall come to a end soon.

DeletedUser21270

Yes Chi is awesome at the moment it's just sad that it all shall come to a end soon.

it will be a sad day for me when it does, have enjoyed this world a lot, i have not played in many others but, the ones i have played this has been the best, and not just because i have done ok in it either. best players to play against, play with etc etc

DeletedUser

It is a world of people who either love each other or hate each other. People can say that a player is bad but all in all Chi is a large group of great player most likely the best world yet.

DeletedUser

Dang, plenty of game left to play, no need to get sentimental.

Anyone going to join the new hero world out today? It's got ok settings in my opinion, but I think I'm going to finish up here before starting a hero world. Plus I want to get in at the start of the world this time, so I won't be joining this new hero world at anytime.

DeletedUser20688

Yeah I agree Chi has some good players, even KiT have 1 or 2. Shame its ending as its nice logging into the forums a few times a week to see how everyone is.

DeletedUser20849

as of a few mins ago we reached the point total

The era of the World Wonders has not been reached yet

Reaching the age of the World Wonders depends on the total score of the top 50 alliances. The required score is reduced each month so that worlds with smaller alliances are able to reach it as well.

Points needed to reach the age of the World Wonders
237.04 M. / 237 M.
Estimated time until the age of the World Wonders is reached: ~-0 months

DeletedUser

Yeah, I just came to point out the same thing.

Does anyone know how long it takes to start the Wonders Era once the points have been reached?

DeletedUser

Reviving this thread!

Some of you know that I've gifted my account a few weeks back so I don't know what's going on.

So how's KiT doing against everyone? Especially Split Personalities?

Who's leading the WW? Who's doing less than expected and why? Who's attacking the leaders of the WWs.

Anyone been meastered lately?

DeletedUser

Reviving this thread!

Some of you know that I've gifted my account a few weeks back so I don't know what's going on.

So how's KiT doing against everyone? Especially Split Personalities?

Who's leading the WW? Who's doing less than expected and why? Who's attacking the leaders of the WWs.

Anyone been meastered lately?

Your beloved KIT gave up the fight to be Obliterate Lackies

DeletedUser

dude, nobody can stand up to them. They are holding off 13 alliances while they are in 6th place in points. You have to respect that.

anyway, they are just best all-around except points. Do you know why they are winning? It's because all of their players are sending as many resources as possible to the Wonders without building up their cities. They are organized dude.

Anyway, up in the North-East, T.A.G. (my alliance-the merged alliances of Atlantic Tanks, Totality, Avant Garde, United to The Death-formerly part of Teh Wonders Fellowship- and Tyrion Purple-academy of T.A.G.) are fighting off smaller alliances along with ToT, a couple of LOL cities and are just trying to win it.

What I am Wondering (get the pun :) )about is what Foo Fighters are doing. They are slipping under everybody's radar.

DeletedUser

dude, nobody can stand up to them. They are holding off 13 alliances while they are in 6th place in points. You have to respect that.

anyway, they are just best all-around except points. Do you know why they are winning? It's because all of their players are sending as many resources as possible to the Wonders without building up their cities. They are organized dude.

Anyway, up in the North-East, T.A.G. (my alliance-the merged alliances of Atlantic Tanks, Totality, Avant Garde, United to The Death-formerly part of Teh Wonders Fellowship- and Tyrion Purple-academy of T.A.G.) are fighting off smaller alliances along with ToT, a couple of LOL cities and are just trying to win it.

What I am Wondering (get the pun :) )about is what Foo Fighters are doing. They are slipping under everybody's radar.

Oh please do continue to watch for new developments in Chi. We will see just how GOOD Obliterate are!!

Trust me when I tell you, THEY WON'T WIN!!! LOL

;)

DeletedUser

they might not, but if they continue like this, they can win in less than 1.5 weeks. I think that will be a record for the quickest win of a world. And, the -rep is for no sig

DeletedUser

Seriously. Since when did our alliance policy have to approved by you or anyone else outside our alliance? Yea, we chose to back our allies becuase we could not win. We chose to choose the victors of Chi.

DeletedUser

Your alliance attaking obliterate means TOT can focus on getting there WW Islands back, which is what they are doing. So your alliance is TOT's slave.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't worry guys give it a couple of weeks and then he'll be gone! when people tend to be show wrong they curiously disappear from the forums... ;)

DeletedUser

you are so dumb and stupid i can't believe it. Your alliance attaking obliterate means tot can focus on getting there ww islands back, which is what they are doing. So your alliance is tot's biatch. And that makes you there whore too

if we do nothing obliterate win, unacceptable!!!!!

Don't worry guys give it a couple of weeks and then he'll be gone! when people tend to be show wrong they curiously disappear from the forums... ;)

IF Obliterated win, then I will humbly and reluctantly congratulate the traitors, thankfully I don't have to worry about that!!

And I'm not going anywhere I like you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More excuses? It's called team work as many player have been say that but your the only one who fail to understand what team work is.