Whats happening in chi?

DeletedUser

We did next to nothing and would be happy to let Obliterate win. I don't consider it unacceptable. Maybe becuase they are allies. But, hey, you know, we can all have our own honour codes. Mine is to protect my buddies back through thick and thin, yours is to win at all costs :) But hey, thats cool.

DeletedUser

if we do nothing obliterate win, unacceptable!!!!!

IF Obliterated win, then I will humbly and reluctantly congratulate the traitors, thankfully I don't have to worry about that!!

And I'm not going anywhere I like you guys!

Look who is talking. You were traitors from the beginning and never helped honestly you "back-stabbed" us first fool.

DeletedUser

LOL is the biggest back-stabber there is. They claim jump, switch sides back and forth and do all kinds of things. They only play to win and help nobody but the Founders. We have lost 50 claims to them in the past, that is why we deleted our shared forum.

DeletedUser

I say brovo to the alliances that can be successful in the WW race without help from other alliances. I am not sure if any alliances are helping another out Cough Cough KiT Cough Cough

DeletedUser

I say brovo to the alliances that can be successful in the WW race without help from other alliances. I am not sure if any alliances are helping another out Cough Cough KiT Cough Cough
More noobs talking about stuff they have no clue about, Don't worry about WW we had that locked from the day it started and that's a 100% fact but here something you can stick in your pipe and smoke 14 alliance vs 1 with a 100% fail attempt, Now you can cough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

make that 14 alliances vs. 3. T.A.G. helped you out on some occasions and I know K.I.T. definitely helped out, because one of you OBL members admitted that you could not have held the Wonders without us. Since then, T.A.G. has switched sides somewhat (we are still deciding what to do, but with a lead change, we are definitely going to attack OBL) and we are now attacking OBL.

Also, many of us that are attacking you are too far away to send any major attacks, so it is more like 2 vs. 3 which, if you have enough organization and about the same average points, is easy to defend from.

Obliterate has not won yet, and you have to crack sometime before the Wonders with all the attacks that are coming at you and how slow you have been for the last few days, so "cough cough" what was that you said?

DeletedUser

More noobs talking about stuff they have no clue about, Don't worry about WW we had that locked from the day it started and that's a 100% fact but here something you can stick in your pipe and smoke 14 alliance vs 1 with a 100% fail attempt, Now you can cough.

Yes but this nube wasn't banned late in the game like a certain someone who will remain nameless in this post

DeletedUser

Lordmyron this is your stats. 'Nuf said.

11imu0j.jpg

DeletedUser

make that 14 alliances vs. 3. T.A.G. helped you out on some occasions and I know K.I.T. definitely helped out, because one of you OBL members admitted that you could not have held the Wonders without us. Since then, T.A.G. has switched sides somewhat (we are still deciding what to do, but with a lead change, we are definitely going to attack OBL) and we are now attacking OBL.

Also, many of us that are attacking you are too far away to send any major attacks, so it is more like 2 vs. 3 which, if you have enough organization and about the same average points, is easy to defend from.

Obliterate has not won yet, and you have to crack sometime before the Wonders with all the attacks that are coming at you and how slow you have been for the last few days, so "cough cough" what was that you said?
Lmao It's funny how you talk like you know what goes on in my alliance but in reality you got no clue, If T.A.G want's to take credit for thinking they helped us in WW then by all means go right ahead because we as an alliance knows the truth on who help and who did'nt, Soon more alliance going to come forth saying they helped XD If you were a smart player you would understand the math behind sending resource from a city to a WW but it's clear your not when you say things like this *
we are definitely going to attack OBL and we are now attacking OBL.
* Here it's simple your attacking your not going to because it has already happened, I don't know if you can read but i stated many times in forums that the time for talk is over so stop posting nonsense and start attacking an we'll show you if were going to crack or not. Also until we are not the only target and attacks start focusing on other alliance it still remain 1 vs 14 with our good friend KiT.

Yes but this nube wasn't banned late in the game like a certain someone who will remain nameless in this post
Hahahah you must be a joke, Tell LoL leaders to try harder next time he thinks he can try and get my people ban with false info because that only lasted for 4 hours. Another fail attempt by Laugh Out Loud that got spit right back in their face. Shows how much of a failure they have become to try that tactic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lordmyron this is your stats. 'Nuf said.

11imu0j.jpg

someone needs to get a life. my stats has nothing to do with it and are you by any chance the strikehard whit KiT who only has 15 cities and is inactive? how can you say look at my stats when yours are a little over half mine and you aren't even playing anymore?
obliterate and kit de rep me because thats what people do when i have a good point against them.

DeletedUser

We did next to nothing and would be happy to let Obliterate win. I don't consider it unacceptable. Maybe becuase they are allies. But, hey, you know, we can all have our own honour codes. Mine is to protect my buddies back through thick and thin, yours is to win at all costs :) But hey, thats cool.

I agree that you have good values but why for a long time you were the top ranked alliance why did you stop building wonders?

DeletedUser

Lmao It's funny how you talk like you know what goes on in my alliance but in reality you got no clue, If T.A.G want's to take credit for thinking they helped us in WW then by all means go right ahead because we as an alliance knows the truth on who help and who did'nt, Soon more alliance going to come forth saying they helped XD If you were a smart player you would understand the math behind sending resource from a city to a WW but it's clear your not when you say things like this ** Here it's simple your attacking your not going to because it has already happened, I don't know if you can read but i stated many times in forums that the time for talk is over so stop posting nonsense and start attacking an we'll show you if were going to crack or not. Also until we are not the only target and attacks start focusing on other alliance it still remain 1 vs 14 with our good friend KiT.

Hahahah you must be a joke, Tell LoL leaders to try harder next time he thinks he can try and get my people ban with false info because that only lasted for 4 hours. Another fail attempt by Laugh Out Loud that got spit right back in their face. Shows how much of a failure they have become to try that tactic.

Vladmir doesn't speak for T.A.G. as a whole. He doesn't have his facts straight either. About holding the WW, I think he was referring to when we sent support to the cities you took on ToT's WW islands. Deladule asked me to pass on a thank-you to the alliance, as in his words, he couldn't have held them without us.

And thank you Vladmir for announcing on the externals every little thing that is going on in T.A.G. Great to know that you treat information so confidentially. Also, two Wonders completed already is a great achievement. Credit where it is due.

DeletedUser

Vladmir doesn't speak for T.A.G. as a whole. He doesn't have his facts straight either. About holding the WW, I think he was referring to when we sent support to the cities you took on ToT's WW islands. Deladule asked me to pass on a thank-you to the alliance, as in his words, he couldn't have held them without us.

And thank you Vladmir for announcing on the externals every little thing that is going on in T.A.G. Great to know that you treat information so confidentially. Also, two Wonders completed already is a great achievement. Credit where it is due.
Your absolutely precise Death and we really appreciate you helping us keep ToT WW, I also never take anyone serious unless they speak on the alliance behalf. Thanks for setting the record straight wish you the best of luck.

Thank You Deathscyth87.

DeletedUser

I noticed that TAG has moved into number 3 spot. I hate the Northern half of your members but the southern ones seem ok. Good Job to both though! I am wondering how this happened. perhaps someone could enlighten me.

DeletedUser

someone needs to get a life. my stats has nothing to do with it and are you by any chance the strikehard whit KiT who only has 15 cities and is inactive? how can you say look at my stats when yours are a little over half mine and you aren't even playing anymore?
obliterate and kit de rep me because thats what people do when i have a good point against them.

No I'm not :p

DeletedUser

No-one. I don't play Chi nor do I have that account. Besides I'm STILL doing better than you :p

DeletedUser

I agree that you have good values but why for a long time you were the top ranked alliance why did you stop building wonders?

Inactivity and lack of a desire within the large amount of players to win...

It's a sad end to the world, oh well, we gave it a shot and when we realised we could not win we chose to do what we thought, and still think, was best. We did try, but....yea...its hard to compete when ToT, LoL and Obli are all far mare advanced and much better at sending resources and do not have, like, a million inactives, lol. So, we backed our ally (LoL no longer count after the attempt to recriot us to attack Obliterate. Who knows, we may have been on their hit list had we got it all together) to win the game.