Your noobiest mistake

DeletedUser6029

hmmmm, I have NEVER made a noob mistake. That is my story and I WILL STICK TO IT!!!!!!

DeletedUser16255

lol love reading though noob moves it happens to the best of us.

DeletedUser13936

yep its pretty fun, my noobiest mistake was attacking with 100 slings and 250 horses with no light ship and there was one bireme in the harbor :supermad:

DeletedUser

N00biest mistake...

Logged on one day, had a few incoming attacks, so I sent some retaliatory attacks back at him. I meant to give my attack "Heroic Power", but gave it to one of his instead. That was the same day I Quaked my own city while trying to cast call of the ocean.

Richard

Strategos
Mine has to be sending support for an alliance mates conquest, his CS not landing but the city being clear, and me being close, I sent a CS. I sent a harpy spy and discovered MASSIVE support in the harbour. I panicked and tried in vain to scramble some LS nukes, before realising it was too late :(

Then I realised the support was my own.

Oops.

DeletedUser

My noobiest moment was when I didn't know you had to also sign up for the forums so I tried for a week to log in to the forums. hahah.

I did that! This is my first post! :p

Sending a force of swordsmen to attack a city.... lost all of them

DeletedUser

I launched a CS attack on a ghost town that I had clear of all naval ships, so I didn't send any naval vessels with my CS and the massive land army I sent. So many dead....

DeletedUser12667

Woke up one morning and started to farm. Sent 4 strengthening raids with foot soldiers and a looting with 65 horses, just to have my horses beat my foot soldiers and cause the farms to kill my troops. In all 3 cities I had at the time.

DeletedUser15884

I didn't make the mistake, but a player's third attack had 45 transports without any LS or biremes. Well, the 12 biremes I had left after the first two attacks sank all the transports with all hands on board. There was no land battle. This player had four cities at the time. So, he wasn't a noobie.

DeletedUser12667

I defensive sniped my own CS:( Had the support land 1 sec before the cs. When I noticed the mistake it was to late to recall.

But I did get enough bp for another city slot:D

DeletedUser

my noobiest mistake was when i conquered a city but 3 hours later someone else conquered it lol :D

DeletedUser

My noobiest mistake was when I was acting as head diplomat for my newly founded alliance, I was trying to send a message to one of the neighboring alliance leaders. I pressed the send button over and over again but nothing happened. Once I re-logged I realized the message was sent every time I hit the button:Angry: I got a message back asking what the hell my problem was :p

DeletedUser

Woke up one morning and started to farm. Sent 4 strengthening raids with foot soldiers and a looting with 65 horses, just to have my horses beat my foot soldiers and cause the farms to kill my troops. In all 3 cities I had at the time.

Happens 2 me like 7 times now. You're not alone.

My noobiest mistake was founding an alliance. I thought the found button was supposed to search an alliance with that name. After creating my one-man alliance I attacked a 5k city while I'm 3k myself. I got a lot of BP for that because it's full with horsemen. I just woke up one day my city is now 2.3k city. Read my reports and found out that they have bolted me and still do. :(

DeletedUser

my noobiest mistake was made when i was indeed a full-on noob :p

i was attacked in alpha by two of the biggest players in the server at the time (actually numbers 1 & 2 i think) and i mailed one to try explain that i was new and active so if he would teach me i'd be more valueble than if he conquered me. he said that it would be best if i levelled up my academy and build as many horsemen as possible. my mistake was believing him :D

he got lovely BP from my horsemen and a good city, with a nice high academy! (damn you Carlos V, lol)

DeletedUser

my noobiest mistake was made when i was indeed a full-on noob :p

i was attacked in alpha by two of the biggest players in the server at the time (actually numbers 1 & 2 i think) and i mailed one to try explain that i was new and active so if he would teach me i'd be more valueble than if he conquered me. he said that it would be best if i levelled up my academy and build as many horsemen as possible. my mistake was believing him :D

he got lovely BP from my horsemen and a good city, with a nice high academy! (damn you Carlos V, lol)

Haha, I love that. I can't remember very well, but I think players 1 & 2 on Beta were constantly attacking me as soon as my BP ended. :(

My n00biest mistake was attacking someone on my island that was stronger than me. I had spied on him, it said he had 2 swordsman and 3 biremes, so I attacked him... I lost all of my troops, and he is still constantly attacking me to this day... :(

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
My worst mistake was when I started out in Gamma. Being a history major I knew that a Hoplite Phalanx was a nasty force on the battlefield in ancient warfare. So I researched Hoplites, then maxed academy and got Phalanx researched, then I threw some archers into the nuke which balanced it out in my mind. Then I set out to conquer towns. Long story short, I attacked a member of WMD who laughed at my sad army, he took pity on me and explained in brief the units and when to use them. Then he invited into his alliance. I still think if it was a real battle field my army would've done awesome

DeletedUser

I saw a bunch of events coming towards me on the bar on the right, thought they were attacks. Rushed to alliance forum and asked for help only to find that i was support. And my alliance members lost resources for nothing. They never found out. Colossal fail.