Newspaper Delos Daily Oracle

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser29066

No DL, I never tried that. They didn't have internet forums when I was in high school .. I don't think Al Gore had invented the internet yet .. but thank you for asking.:p

DeletedUser

No mention of Animal-Freak Idiots merger with Lacking Diplomacy? I'm very slightly offended.

DeletedUser29066

The time has come for me to make a bold prediction on the outcome of world Delos .. when all is said and done, when the dust has settled, when the fat lady has sung .. when the last World Wonder has been built .. the winner, the last one standing, the supreme alliance is all of Delos will be .....................

Sparkle Glitter Ponies

Being a Sparkle Glitter Pony is fun.

Come join us.

Or don't take us seriously, and be surprised when throw glitter in your eyes and sparkle all over your cities.

Don't you dare laugh! Not a single peep out of any of you. Ya hear me?:pro:

DeletedUser29066

From the profile of the alliance True Religion .. make sure you pay close attention.

Refugee Policy:
1. No refugees will be accepted.
2. If this is overlooked, the alliance attacking the player will be given 3 days to close conflict before True Religion's protection comes into effect.
3. Under special circumstances, this may be extended up to 7 days. The decision for this rests with the diplomat.

OK, got it?(dip)(dip)

DeletedUser

What just happened there? Sounds like someone from the UN is playing grepolis

DeletedUser1405

From the profile of the alliance True Religion .. make sure you pay close attention.

OK, got it?(dip)(dip)

So if you can't get it sorted in Three we don't want to lose you so we will give you another few days, then after that we will probably let you stay anyway. :)

DeletedUser29066

From the profile page of the Shinigami .. obviously their plan is to talk their enemies to death. Perhaps just a touch wordy for a 5 member alliance.

Gods of death, Entities responsible for seeing that a person is conquered at their appointed time.

Our 10 commandments

1) The player whose name is written in our forum shall die
2) Shinigami do not do, in principle, anything which will help or prevent the deaths of non-members unless benevolent to the Shinigami
3) Shinigami have no obligation to explain why they are preying you
4) Shinigami cannot be conquered. However, there are ways to conquer a Shinigami, which are not generally known to the Shinigami
5) Shinigami will not affect those under 778 points old
6) When the owner of a City dies while that city is been taken over, its ownership will be transferred to the Shinigami attacking
7) When the same name is written on more than two posts, the post which was first filled in will take effect, regardless of the time of conquest
8) If the Shinigami decides to use the forum to kill the assassin of an individual he favors, the individuals life will be extended, but the Shinigami will die
9) There are laws in the world of Shinigami. If a Shinigami should break the law, there are 9 levels of severity starting at Level 8 and going up to Level 1 plus the Extreme Level. For severity levels above 3 the Shinigami will be killed by the Shinigami
10) Shinigami will not die from lack of sleep. Moreover, gods of death do not really need sleep. The meaning of sleep for Shinigami is essentially different from humans and is merely laziness

DeletedUser

@ Mike: That makes... sense? I was thrown for a loop by number 1 but if it makes sense to you I'm running with it.

DeletedUser

From the profile page of the Shinigami .. obviously their plan is to talk their enemies to death. Perhaps just a touch wordy for a 5 member alliance.

I almost want to join them just to see what the alliance forum is like. But I think I would blow my brains out before I got to the 20th tab

DeletedUser

I never even made it through all the points, boredom just kicked in.

DeletedUser

Sorry for not getting the next interview up sooner, kinda partied all weekend and havent been on at all. Booze and Babes over grepo? I think yes. but back on topic I will try to get the next part done tonight, these were BP interviews, so i may just go get some new material. Thoughts?

DeletedUser

How about what everyone thinks about Lacking Diplomacy? Lol that would be a fun read

DeletedUser

ok, where are all the beautiful women on grepo? dont be shy we wont bite... First ever Miss Grepo competition haha ^_^

DeletedUser29066

ok, where are all the beautiful women on grepo? dont be shy we wont bite... First ever Miss Grepo competition haha ^_^

You should run with this one .. start a new post asking all the ladies who use a female avatar to post them for an avatar beauty contest. Give it roughly 10-14 days for them to submit entries and then open voting for a period of 3-4 weeks, then announce results roughly 1 month after the entry deadline.:cool: