2. buddy1971

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

no more KRAKEN
  3. buddy1971

Wars of Epidamnos

doesnt matter they all turtle up when the shade starts coming
  4. buddy1971

Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

THE MUSKETEERS are in NO way associated with the old alliance of the same name...... this one is led by a crazy dreamer who think that since you are not attacked by the enemy (regardless the fact that now days you can look up a player so well) that you are a spy .... explicitive , nutcase
  5. buddy1971

Newspaper The Pagasae Preacher, Issue 27

even found an Eviction Notice but no one that i remember
  6. buddy1971

This is ridiculous

sounds like a player that i know MANSTER03
  7. buddy1971

Instead of trash... why not try something better??

totally agree kron... i dont play much anymore but i still count you as one of the best friends that ive made on here
  8. buddy1971

Grepolis Battleship Guess Thread

h 20 please
  9. buddy1971

Helike (en90) Settings Poll

speed 4 revolt !!
  10. buddy1971

Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

Every world that EN plays has a coalition against them and we still win (its because of the group of leaders that we have)
  11. buddy1971

When does the Gold Run out EN?

everyone always seems to be hating on my beloved [alley]Eviction Notice[/ally] if we want to spend gold then we will and there is nothing stopping everyone.else from doing the same thing,we are a very competitive GROUP of people with a love for the game
  12. buddy1971

Artemisia

I would just like to know exactlly how did all of the troops get in the city ???? did they come out of the ground or walk on water like a god ?? because that would be a heck of a ABP bonus from that mny transports :Pro:
  13. buddy1971

Gold Trading Discussion and Feedback Thread

add the feature if you want to but i wont use it and may quit grepo all together because that would make it like another game that i used to play called game of war-fire age (buy your city and troops)
  14. buddy1971

Top 12 Sink or Swim

IGB is gone too now
  15. buddy1971

Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

this is in need of an update
  16. buddy1971

Newspaper Pandosia Newspaper: Second Issue

does this change any minds about being a sinking alliance ?? #21
  17. buddy1971

Pandosia Newspaper

so very true
  18. buddy1971

Pandosia Newspaper

i can bet that there will be alot of news about the bones and skull alliances !!!!!! Go on try to slap the MONKEY......
  19. buddy1971

Top 12 Sink or Swim

why not just use your in-game name or maybe stop posting a sink or swim at all because it only starts arguments and only an opinion ???
  20. buddy1971

Top 12 Sink or Swim

them ol bones appear to be wrapping an MRA around 4-5 good players but this is GREPOLIS and strange things happen