Top 12 My thoughts on to 12 alliances ( first time)

DeletedUser

Do you mean 'alot of deadweight' by our 4 inactive players, and the one who's on vacation mode?

DeletedUser

Get over it Mirascael.....

1) Tiny Teddies:

First of all: Tiny Teddies. That's right. Tiny. Teddies. Outright horrible name for a grepolis-alliance, utterly random and totally lacking class, in my opinion (but fits well with their leader's pathetic nick ^^). All major alliances have been able to come up with decent designations except for TT.

Whats in a name?

Tiny Teddies, Muskateers, Alpha Centuri and more
who really cares about an alliance name in a war
its not the alliance name that it takes
its the people in there who the alliance it makes

Grimm Sleepers, -ABZ-, Momento Mori are also up there
Black Plague, Noctis Venators, KNIGHTS OF CHAOS are also somewhere
You can find The Valkyries and even an ALLIANCE OF TAURUS
S.B. Makedonia and Who Are Those Guys? so what is the fuss

Cossacks and Hades Boatmen fill out the top fifteen spots
so why do you like to give the Tiny Teddies these shots
at the end of the day, who cares about an alliance name
We are all having fun, isnt that the point of this game.....

Basil

No names were made up in the writing of this poem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bwahahahahahahahahahaha so lets have a look at this new world bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

ok ok it looks a tad ridiculous to be honest from my point of view haha

ok the teddies have been #1 for a long time hahahahaha through shaddy deals and back stabbing lol
and as it looks right now they need to take not only the best from yet another top alliance called CJ but it appears they NEED to take in the top #2 ranked alliance to stay on top

well well ohh my goodness that is desperation if i ever saw it and in any language if i ever read it

what really is disturbing to see is the weakness of the AC players ready to merge into TT with the only real gain that is to keep the TT name alive so basicly that is a real commitment to forfeit your own lineage and respected status to merely keep a clearly dieing breed alive, if i was in AC and i was loyal i would be utterly ashamed at the sell out the leaders that joined TT have bestowed on their loyal subjects and for those that have stood fast and not accepted the TT invites i take my hat off and salute you for not being part of a ridiculous attempt to keep an alliance alive that is self destructing anyway

DeletedUser

bwahahahahahahahahahaha so lets have a look at this new world bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

ok the teddies have been #1 for a long time hahahahaha through shaddy deals and back stabbing

blah blah blah blah

Ok, so please do me a favor and give 1 example of a shady deal or backstabbing.

DeletedUser17045

ok the teddies have been #1 for a long time hahahahaha through shaddy deals and back stabbing lol
and as it looks right now they need to take not only the best from yet another top alliance called CJ but it appears they NEED to take in the top #2 ranked alliance to stay on top

well well ohh my goodness that is desperation if i ever saw it and in any language if i ever read it

what really is disturbing to see is the weakness of the AC players ready to merge into TT with the only real gain that is to keep the TT name alive so basicly that is a real commitment to forfeit your own lineage and respected status to merely keep a clearly dieing breed alive, if i was in AC and i was loyal i would be utterly ashamed at the sell out the leaders that joined TT have bestowed on their loyal subjects and for those that have stood fast and not accepted the TT invites i take my hat off and salute you for not being part of a ridiculous attempt to keep an alliance alive that is self destructing anyway

Sounds to me like someone is really scared. Also, how was your vacation? We kind of missed you. :(

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like someone is really scared. Also, how was your vacation? We kind of missed you. :(

my vacation was great lol it's called school camp as a parent helper lol
you know canoeing rafting fishing camping enjoying life with your kids lol
ohh yeah your still a kid lol it must be hards not having those opportunity's and having your only focus in life is being merging who you can so you can finally survive a world lol
at your age cheeze it is sad to see you on here so often lol it really is
me and my kids we have a ball in real life lol but hey i guess now you have your so called stronger alliance to keep that pathetic tiny teddie name going,, pity the AC leader's felt compelled to sell out for such a pathetic cause haha
lol
great work lol
but umm i see my comrades survived without me while i was being a good dad lol

and Occult40
i am not scarred of you 1 little bit hahaha infact it is the other way around and any1 with a brain can see the fear and desperation in the big headed talking teddies eyes hahahaaha
sweat little man sweat lol your on my list little man sweat lol
when i come for you,,,, you will lose a city hahahahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser17045

Pool he just lost a city..

Kudos to you guys. As I said time and time again, if I were to pick the stronger alliance, it would be Grimm over Musketeers. But Tazncazper, just a quick update, you may have taken one, but the pendulum is still swinging in our favor. *insert wink*

DeletedUser

ohh yeah your still a kid lol it must be hards not having those opportunity's and having your only focus in life is being merging who you can so you can finally survive a world lol
me and my kids we have a ball in real life lol but hey i guess now you have your so called stronger alliance to keep that pathetic tiny teddie name going,, pity the AC leader's felt compelled to sell out for such a pathetic cause haha
lol
great work lol

and Occult40
i am not scarred of you 1 little bit hahaha infact it is the other way around and any1 with a brain can see the fear and desperation in the big headed talking teddies eyes hahahaaha
sweat little man sweat lol your on my list little man sweat lol
when i come for you,,,, you will lose a city hahahahahahahahahahaha

Would you please stop skirting around my question already and at least give an example of a shady deal? And yes, congratulations on the new city. Good luck taking anymore.

DeletedUser17045

lol
great work lol

Just a quick question...how much money do you think you have deprived your children in relation to bettering their lives when instead you choose to spend it on a game?

DeletedUser

Would you please stop skirting around my question already and at least give an example of a shady deal? And yes, congratulations on the new city. Good luck taking anymore.

omg = ohhhh my goodness lol and it totally applies here are you serious lol
if anyone with a brain took any notice of the history in this world it would stand out like a lone tree on a hill and to be honest your not even an original TT your a product of their propaganda lol you got sucked in yourself and now your a major voice lol ohh how u must feel used lol
with the realization that the TT phenomenon is actually non existent and the realization that you had turned your back on your attk colleagues for such a hopeless cause must really irritate you and for that you have my sympathy's

but i will still take a city off you for the threats you have made in these forums :)

DeletedUser

Yay, Pool Guy is allowed back on the forums after his alliance told him not to post because he made their alliance look like fools. Good to see you back here pool guy, your posts are so funny to read, its like a 12 yo kid doing his homework here in the forum!

Anyway, I can't see much point in this slanging in this thread, its about the top 12, not people insulting each other. Now, cheeze, pool, put your toys away, clean up this room and go to bed. You can come out to play tomorrow.

Basil

DeletedUser

Just a quick question...how much money do you think you have deprived your children in relation to bettering their lives when instead you choose to spend it on a game?

my children do not go without anything lol and for your information the money i spend on grepolis is the money i have saved since i gave up smoking and going to the pub so even though they get what they need and desire they do not lose out financially at all and in the process they have gained a dad that stays home and is smoke free so yeah im happy with my directions in life and the choices i make with my kids . how are you on that front cheeze since you brought that up are you truly happy with the way you and your parents interact lol

DeletedUser

omg = ohhhh my goodness lol and it totally applies here are you serious lol
if anyone with a brain took any notice of the history in this world it would stand out like a lone tree on a hill and to be honest your not even an original TT your a product of their propaganda lol you got sucked in yourself and now your a major voice lol ohh how u must feel used lol
with the realization that the TT phenomenon is actually non existent and the realization that you had turned your back on your attk colleagues for such a hopeless cause must really irritate you and for that you have my sympathy's

but i will still take a city off you for the threats you have made in these forums :)

Translation- I'm just making things up as I go along.

If you are going to accuse an alliance publicly of being shady and backstabbing alliances, then have an answer (even a made up one) when asked for an example. And I don't believe any ATTK member feels I betrayed anyone. Am I not allowed to leave an alliance that is not being run the way I feel is proper?

Also, I haven't made any threats either, yet you keep saying I did. Whatever, have fun trying to take a city off me.

I think I'm done replying to you now, you're lowering my IQ.

DeletedUser

Translation- I'm just making things up as I go along.

If you are going to accuse an alliance publicly of being shady and backstabbing alliances, then have an answer (even a made up one) when asked for an example. And I don't believe any ATTK member feels I betrayed anyone. Am I not allowed to leave an alliance that is not being run the way I feel is proper?

Also, I haven't made any threats either, yet you keep saying I did. Whatever, have fun trying to take a city off me.

I think I'm done replying to you now, you're lowering my IQ.
I liked the first few parts, but you went too long with it. Here's my attempt.

This is all taking way too much of my time
So now it is my turn to try a rhyme

It is plain for me to see
there is something between you and lowkey

I really don't care about all this drama
But your attitude is bringing down your karma

It is just the game to look at our pact with caution
but you should have learned to use a bit more discretion

You look at us with such hostility
it makes a pact with you look like futility

We will continue to play with integrity
even though you cause us anxiety

A fair warning for you my friend

I will only take so many slaps
and I always keep my hands on my straps

So if you cross me in this game
I'll make you holla my name

Several people were hurt in the making of this poem

So if you cross me in this game
I'll make you holla my name
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sure sounds like a threat to me and before this poem of yours i had never interacted with you at all, so you called me out haha lol
so back up your words little man lol as i WILL back up mine :)
and i will holla your name and say thank you afterwards :)

Last edited by a moderator: