Top 12 My thoughts on to 12 alliances ( first time)

DeletedUser

Whats in a name?

Tiny Teddies, Muskateers, Alpha Centuri and more
who really cares about an alliance name in a war
its not the alliance name that it takes
its the people in there who the alliance it makes

Grimm Sleepers, -ABZ-, Momento Mori are also up there
Black Plague, Noctis Venators, KNIGHTS OF CHAOS are also somewhere
You can find The Valkyries and even an ALLIANCE OF TAURUS
S.B. Makedonia and Who Are Those Guys? so what is the fuss

Cossacks and Hades Boatmen fill out the top fifteen spots
so why do you like to give the Tiny Teddies these shots
at the end of the day, who cares about an alliance name
We are all having fun, isnt that the point of this game.....

Basil

No names were made up in the writing of this poem.

Thoughts and opinions
are what this thread's about
I've just tried to express them
to an interested crowd
Though that bullies lack humor
is nothing particularly new
Now, if they belong to the teddies
this seems to be specifically true

You claim names wouldn't matter
I would have to disagree
Just think of Sir Tolkien
Could he really have named Lord Sauron Mr. Tweety Tee-Dee?

While not a big fan of poachers
I don't loathe you "Teddies"
in fact, I do very much like you
as number 1 enemies =]

No Barflies were swatted in the writing of this poem, however, no deference to the feelings of devoted teddy fanboys (or Noctis Venators founders, who failed to occur in this piece of poetry anyway) without even a remote grasp of irony has been paid either.

DeletedUser

And I don't believe any ATTK member feels I betrayed anyone.
I do, and I am not the only one.

In fact, you were poaching ATTK members for TT behind Phear's back, abusing the trust and position he provided you with. That's a least how I (and others) perceive it.

DeletedUser

In fact, you were poaching ATTK members for TT behind Phear's back, abusing the trust and position he provided you with. That's a least how I (and others) perceive it.

hmmm that looks like at least 1 shaddy backstabbing deal from one that was affected hahahahahahahahhaa lol

DeletedUser

ok guys this has gone wayyyyy off subject!

please stop these arguments over here!
someone open up a thread for fighting and keep this thread for the top 12

DeletedUser23803

Just a quick question...how much money do you think you have deprived your children in relation to bettering their lives when instead you choose to spend it on a game?

i think to question a persons skills as a parent based on money is a joke and disgrace keep on topic.its no shock that working adult has more money than a kid now is it now sort it out n talk of how many cities TT have lost to us yikes that many?????

DeletedUser17045

i think to question a persons skills as a parent based on money is a joke and disgrace keep on topic.its no shock that working adult has more money than a kid now is it now sort it out n talk of how many cities TT have lost to us yikes that many?????

Sure thing, although I could be a spoilt brat? Again, mere generalisations.

On topic: Musketeers have taken 11 cities: 5 are from inactives(Pat & Svender), another 3 are from Uncle Bulgaria, and 3 from players too far away to effectively defend (Marcfury & Urban Fudge).

Well done guys. :)

DeletedUser23803

money is a vulgar subject so lets drop that.

regardless of player status TT have lost more and have been forced in mergers to save there bacon iv played this game far to long and seen this tactic to many times its down hill for you now and you know it.

How can you come back as the top boys when your merging to do it stats for you are false now its grovelling thats keeping you in game soon morale for you will become to low for all your players and i would say that some may even join us
I mean come on even your moles arent doing you any good lol

DeletedUser

money is a vulgar subject so lets drop that.

regardless of player status TT have lost more and have been forced in mergers to save there bacon iv played this game far to long and seen this tactic to many times its down hill for you now and you know it.

How can you come back as the top boys when your merging to do it stats for you are false now its grovelling thats keeping you in game soon morale for you will become to low for all your players and i would say that some may even join us
I mean come on even your moles arent doing you any good lol

very well said... when an alliance starts to survive based on mergers its the day of downfall...

DeletedUser

I am impressed how all of you criticise the number one alliance for doing whatever it takes to stay on top. Stop crying about it. This game is about strategy as well as taking cities. If you have a worthy diplomat/leader who knows how to persuade another alliance to merge, then its just another tool available to use. If you are to proud or to incompetent to use that option, then stop whining about those who do.
Get over it. The Teddies are on top because we use anything and everything to our best advantage. I am sure that if the Teddies disbanded, each member would have their inboxes full of invitations from any alliance near them because it takes a lot to be a Teddie.

Basil

DeletedUser

I am impressed how all of you criticise the number one alliance for doing whatever it takes to stay on top. Stop crying about it. This game is about strategy as well as taking cities. If you have a worthy diplomat/leader who knows how to persuade another alliance to merge, then its just another tool available to use. If you are to proud or to incompetent to use that option, then stop whining about those who do.
Get over it. The Teddies are on top because we use anything and everything to our best advantage. I am sure that if the Teddies disbanded, each member would have their inboxes full of invitations from any alliance near them because it takes a lot to be a Teddie.

Basil

three words: stick to poetry

DeletedUser

Sure thing, although I could be a spoilt brat? Again, mere generalisations.

On topic: Musketeers have taken 11 cities: 5 are from inactives(Pat & Svender), another 3 are from Uncle Bulgaria, and 3 from players too far away to effectively defend (Marcfury & Urban Fudge).

Well done guys. :)

So some of us are not worth defending just because we aren't leaders? The leaders with cities that far away are being defended.

DeletedUser23803

it takes a lot to be a Teddie.

Basil

your alliance has done well up to now that is true but lets look at future not into the past good day to you sir see you in game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12245

To my friends in TT and all those that must be looking over there shoulders

Who in my alliance can I put the knife in the back. First we will get rid of peopele who fall ill, then people who do as they are told when away and go into vacation then lets look round oh there are the smaller players who have helped us get where we are. I wonder who we can shaft next. The thing you have to be a Teddy is loyal to the leaders who will shaft you if they think you will not do as they say. Like I want a city and nobody else can put ina claim till i get it.

Uncle B

DeletedUser

indeed indeed :)

but move it into the game dont keep it on the forums :)

DeletedUser

If it wasnt for the time i just spent assessing the Top 12 players i would attempt a Top 12 alliance ranking. It looks as if this could use an update again in order to get it back on Topic. Hopefully people can try to remain clear headed and put up something that is as neutral as possible.

DeletedUser

To my friends in TT and all those that must be looking over there shoulders

Who in my alliance can I put the knife in the back. First we will get rid of peopele who fall ill, then people who do as they are told when away and go into vacation then lets look round oh there are the smaller players who have helped us get where we are. I wonder who we can shaft next. The thing you have to be a Teddy is loyal to the leaders who will shaft you if they think you will not do as they say. Like I want a city and nobody else can put ina claim till i get it.

Uncle B

Geez Uncle, you wont let this go. You were wronged, we know, we apologised, you wouldnt accept it. Now all you do is whine about it. How long do you want to keep whinging about it? We kick inactives. We made room for players because of the merger. The some of the players on VM who were kicked were on VM for a long time and have been given an invitation to rejoin. Get over it Uncle, you made your choice to be stubborn.

Basil

DeletedUser

I'm sorry you feel that way, but it seems you have flip flopped your feelings since ATTK disbanded. Did I brain wash you when you left ATTK as well? Why would you have followed me if you felt what I was doing was wrong?

I do not feel guilty at all for what has happened with ATTK, if you feel like I could have done something differently, then tell me. But remember, there is a thread already explaining my reasons for leaving.