Top 12 My thoughts on to 12 alliances ( first time)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry you feel that way, but it seems you have flip flopped your feelings since ATTK disbanded. Did I brain wash you when you left ATTK as well? Why would you have followed me if you felt what I was doing was wrong?
The panic of an inexperienced noob (and a friend recommending that move), who didn't feel comfortable to be the no 1 of his alliance point-wise all of a sudden.

I do not feel guilty at all for what has happened with ATTK, if you feel like I could have done something differently, then tell me. But remember, there is a thread already explaining my reasons for leaving.
You leaving has never been the issue. The issue is that it was a case of classic poaching. You arranged invitations to pre-selected ATTK-members with TT-leaders behind Phears' back, that's pretty much obvious to anyone. Had you openly declared that and why you leave ATTK, it would have been a different matter, but the way you prepared this with TT-leaders seems rather shady and backstabbing to me.

"And I don't believe any ATTK member feels I betrayed anyone."

I am not in the mood of arguing (who would openly admit he's a traitor/poacher anyway), but what you believe there simply isn't true, as a significant number of former ATTK members do feel exactly that way. My post's only intention was to make that point explicitly clear. Absolutely not interested in a flame war of any kind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I left with two friends. I then posted in our forum about the reasons I was leaving, and that anyone who wanted to follow was welcome. There was no plotting, the leaders at TT had no idea what was going on until about 3 hours before I left ATTK. Anyone else who went with me either wanted to follow me the rest went into grimm or AC (and now TT)

If some other's left for the same reason you did (being scared) then I do not care anymore, I am not here to babysit people or hold anyone's hand. I was done carrying people.

DeletedUser

If you want to argue about this topic, do it in the other thread -_- Off topic...

DeletedUser12324

More to the point this whole thing is now very old, if i can move on happily then so should everyone else. Your both good active players, one a bit more experienced than the other, just learn from any mistakes made and move on.

DeletedUser

More to the point this whole thing is now very old, if i can move on happily then so should everyone else. Your both good active players, one a bit more experienced than the other, just learn from any mistakes made and move on.
Sure, by all means. I was merely rectifying his false belief and then later answering a question of his. No idea why he finds it necessary to justify himself over and over and over again (his account of the events is flawed too btw, but well, who cares).

DeletedUser25615

To be honest, at first i thought grimm sleepers was a very organized and strict alliance. But the last weeks you just saw them going down like a boat. It's really not fun to say this, since i'm an ex member and the game got to boring in my opinion, but the ops that were performed were so disorganised. Really nowone sticked to the plan, it was just a big joke. Since then my opinion has changed and i give the grimms another month till they need to disban. If they prove me other way i got a lot of respect for them but at this time of the game it looks bad for the grimms.

DeletedUser

To be honest, at first i thought grimm sleepers was a very organized and strict alliance. But the last weeks you just saw them going down like a boat. It's really not fun to say this, since i'm an ex member and the game got to boring in my opinion, but the ops that were performed were so disorganised. Really nowone sticked to the plan, it was just a big joke. Since then my opinion has changed and i give the grimms another month till they need to disban. If they prove me other way i got a lot of respect for them but at this time of the game it looks bad for the grimms.

funny thing is i am a grimm sleeper member and i never saw ur name anywhere :eek:
no forums, no ops, nowhere!!!

and what u mentioned about last week, dude: check the stats :heh: where did we go down like a boat ?

DeletedUser24179

xelyformas... really and you have lost 3 cities to us already attacking an allinace member while in the alliance is the stupidest thing you could do..

DeletedUser

xelyformas... really and you have lost 3 cities to us already attacking an allinace member while in the alliance is the stupidest thing you could do..

taz this world has prooved to me that stupidity has no boundaries lol

DeletedUser

grimm did better with there attacks this week to be honest time seconds apart :p

DeletedUser25615

I had precious intel from the leadership forums tazn, ruebn gave it to me. It was really poor and still is, you just are hiding behind a mask, get over it you wont get far. I attacked because the game got boring and i wanted some action. And get real your attacks were rubbish. Did you even know i sent all my troops out so you can just take it? 3mins between cs and clear, epic. Since blood left, this is a organasition, and onoir was the only one that made it good. Now i hope for you, ant can carry the alliance for you :)

DeletedUser

I had precious intel from the leadership forums tazn, ruebn gave it to me. It was really poor and still is, you just are hiding behind a mask, get over it you wont get far. I attacked because the game got boring and i wanted some action. And get real your attacks were rubbish. Did you even know i sent all my troops out so you can just take it? 3mins between cs and clear, epic. Since blood left, this is a organasition, and onoir was the only one that made it good. Now i hope for you, ant can carry the alliance for you :)

lol xelyformas... you never participated in anything, just because your bad at the game don't try and blame the alliance... you were dead weight anyways have fun.

DeletedUser24179

Lawls.. im not even gonna bother responded to someone that is running into VM

DeletedUser

Okay since we keep getting off topic i will put us back on track!

Top 12 gythium alliances as of March 23rd

alliance:Tiny Teddies
Players:93
Abp: 1 -1,168,817
Dbp: 1 -693,107
Comment: Very good alliance with number 1 everything. In a few wars but seems they are having trouble with grimm and musketeers. there biggest problem might be internal as long as they keep on a straight path and fight off their enemys i can see them staying #1 for a long time especially with the recent merge with alpha.

alliance:Musketeers
Players:84
Abp: 3 - 818,655 points
Dbp: 3 - 469,455
Comment:like tt they seem to be a well put together alliance with epic players like pool guy :D. At the moment they seem to be wining the war against TT but that could change at any moment. weird enough they have lost more cities to the alliance Garde du Corps who i have never even heard of. it will be interesting to see who will dominate this war over the next few months.

alliance:Grimm sleepers
Players:53
Abp: 4 - 782,272 points
Dbp: 2 - 478,420 points
Comment: Curently at war with allot of alliances ( Tiny Teddies , Alpha centuri , Noctis Venators ) out of those alliances TT was the only one able to take away a decent number of cities. So they seem to be doing great on defense and decent on offence. They seem to be having a few internal issues because there founder abandoned them and Tazncazpe took over... but if they work out those internal issues i don't see them going any where anytime soon.

alliance: Alpha Centuri
Players: 95
Abp: 2 - 851,813
Dbp: 4 - 321,998
Comment: Very interesting the recent events that have unfolded with this alliance. First there top players move into Tiny Teddies Then the alliance Black Plague merged into Alpha so they still get to hold a top spot although they drop a good 1 mil points. With the founder in tinny teddies it will be interesting to see how this alliance carry themselves now.

alliance:Memento Mori
Players: 94
Abp: 6 - 197,870 points
Dbp: 10 - 168,462 points
Comment: definitely a noob alliance / M.R.A with 95 players and their lowest having only 2620 points. instead of taking control of their ocean they try to make friends with every alliance in it ( ocean 66 ) . Don't have much positive to say about this alliance besides they have a few good players. They also need to work on there attack coordination along with their defense. To be honest i they just need a better leader.

alliance:Carpe Jugulum
Players:66
Abp: not putting because they had allot more
Dbp: not putting because they had allot more
Comment: Recently dibanned then put back together don't know much about this alliance besides that they dibanned.

alliance: Noctis Venators
Players:74
Abp:5 - 258,523 points
Dbp:6 - 218,323 points
Comment: My own alliance so i will try to give an unbiased option. a good amount of bp ( more then the 5th best alliance) .Curently fighting Grimm sleepers. AT first they were losing terribly to Grimm then just recently almost stop them daily from city conquests but still can't find success taking any major Grimm cities. although were doing ok i still have allot of work to do with this alliance if i want to last in the top 12.

alliance:The Valkyries
Players:46
Abp:7 - 175,493 points
Dbp:9 - 169,118 points
Comment:seems to be a decent alliance fighting Alpha and TT but only had minimal loese from each so i guess they did a good job on defence

9-11 ( MrAs) who cares

alliance:Who Are Those Guys?
Players:16
Abp:12 - 78,699 points
Dbp:30 - 24,509 points
Comment: Have no clues who these guys are but they seem to be doing good even with only 13 people. they take cities from allot of alliances but haven't even lost 1 city. so even though theres only 13 of them they are 13 elite

DeletedUser

alliance:Grimm sleepers
Players:53
Abp: 4 - 782,272 points
Dbp: 2 - 478,420 points
Comment: Curently at war with allot of alliances ( Tiny Teddies , Alpha centuri , Noctis Venators ) out of those alliances TT was the only one able to take away a decent number of cities. [...]
In fact, this "decent number of cities" belonged exclusively to former MoM-members who were losing the war against TT and were lost shortly after the involved players joined the Sleepers (i. e. these cities were already more or less lost, except for those belonging to Pappalicious perhaps, who, surprisingly, went inactive all of a sudden). In fact, you could actually argue that the Grim Sleepers haven't lost a single city to the Tiny Teddies yet.

alliance:Grimm sleepersalliance:Who Are Those Guys?
Players:16
Abp:12 - 78,699 points
Dbp:30 - 24,509 points
Comment: Have no clues who these guys are but they seem to be doing good even with only 13 people. they take cities from allot of alliances but haven't even lost 1 city. so even though theres only 13 of them they are 13 elite
13 or 16? You gotta make up your mind ;)

DeletedUser

nice catching my mistake lol

and you can argue alot of things i just go off of grepostats

DeletedUser

and you can argue alot of things i just go off of grepostats
Information extracted out of data is meaningless if you don't have the means to interpret it correctly.

That would be like claiming someone leading in abps would be the most aggressive player on his server merely because he is leading that category, even though he could have gained all those points by nothing else than destroying his own transports for the sake of leading that category, for instance.